TWINS: Part 1

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


You hiss waking up suddenly. The room is dark save for the light streaming in from Titan's moon. Your back rests against your makeshift headboard of pillows and the wall. Loving yet strong willed Jedi sleep on either side of you. Qui's expression is of peaceful contentment while Ardeth's looks like a little boy settled down for the night.

// My own bed is much more comfortable than this.// You moan wincing again feeling your R2 unit sized belly. For the last two months back pains have been the norm. The joys of carrying twins by two men who tower head and shoulders over you.

The babies shift. A sharp pain stabs your lower abdomen. It subsides to a dull pain. // Gods' a contraction. Why did I agree to this?//

Your answer shifts and snores a little more loudly next to you. Ardeth wanted the babies to be born at home instead of in a hospital. You said no, he insisted. You threw a fit, screaming about doctors, medicine, proper instruments, emergencies. And then he then he dropped the bomb. He said, do it for my grandmother. How could you say no?

So, you all picked up shop and moved over to his parent's house awaiting the babies' birth. Which you know from experience is happening now.

"Oh no." You whimper feeling your water break. A cool fluid rushes between your legs. Suddenly the dull thudding pain increases to a sharp one. You begin to wheeze.

"Ardeth...water." Twisting and shifting in the bed, you hiss like a leaky air hose

You shake him continuing to hiss. "Ardeth."

He stirs gently, "Hunh?"

"Water..." Your eyes are closed tight. You puff greatly. // Gods// Contractions waxed and waned, as your babies shifted inside of you.

"One moment." He mutters through closed eyes and struggles out of bed. Ardeth shuffles over to a pitcher of ice water sitting on the dresser not noticing his damp sleep pants.

"NO!" You clinch your teeth. Feeling like you have to take a dump, you bear down. They are coming now, "My water just broke."

"What?" Qui's eyes pop open. He lifts the sheets seeing the evidence on himself and the linens.

"I'll get my mother. Take her to the birthing room." Ardeth directs before dashing out the room.

"All right easy now." Qui helps you out of the bed.

The babies rest low in your belly causing you to waddle, "Qui they're coming." You say scared you're not going to make it to the next door.

"Shhh...everything will be fine." He says supporting you as you walk.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||