FROM THE TALES OF RENT-A-JEDI: The Reunion [Part 2]

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


You lay on the bed inside your hotel room flipping through a magazine. The comforter is fluffy, the room is cool (just the way you and he like it) and the love of your life is inside the bathroom.

"Little one I have scrubbed myself raw. May I stop now?" Qui asks standing in front of you with nothing on but his good looks and the towel slung over his shoulder.

"Yes." You grin impishly. You stand on the bed, "Come here. Let me dry you."

He takes a long stride and stops directly in front of you. You begin drying his luxurious mane.

"Did you condition?" You towel the ends.

"Of course." He leans down and kisses you. You respond generously sending love through your bond.

His hair holds so much water soon the towel is thoroughly soaked. Qui reaches out his hand and another flies to it. You continue with his shoulders and broad chest. You are enjoying the intimacy of the moment of just having him near.

"You find my life disturbing." Qui says stroking your hair as you pull him near to dry his back.

"No I don't." You lie and kiss him again this time with your tongue. "I just like torturing you is all." You pinch his plump round rump. He grunts in response.

"Why did you insist I shower eventhough I bathed earlier?"

"A crazy quirk of mine." You pat his slim waste dry.

"Earlier in the lobby, you were going to leave when you saw me and Shana."

You close your eyes putting a name to the face. Your heart begins to flutter. You move the towel across his ass and work down his legs.

"I--. You were busy and I figured I-- you know. Kill some time shopping or something." You part his legs.

Qui's hand grasps your chin, "Gabrielle, I know when you are lying."

Your hand covered by the towel grasps his meaty long cock.

"We must talk." His expression is stern.

It frightens you. Your eyes are as big as saucers.

"Things have changed over the months." He adds.

You swallow hard. "Not really." You manage. You let go of him. "We are kinda back to where we started."

"Your feelings have changed. And that affects us."

Your heart is in your throat now. You figure that's causing the lump. You fold your arms hiding your trembling hands.

"You don't approve." The hurt in his voice is evident. Djinn pauses, "I chose to go back to the agency on a trial basis until I decided whether to renew my contract."

The silence between you two is deafening. Images of Shana kissing him whips through your mind. You push it away.

He shakes his head, "I hoped it would not come to this."

"Come to what?" You stare at the lush red carpeting. Is it deep enough to swallow you whole?

"You can't even look at me." Djinn's voice quivers.

You are afraid to look at him. Afraid he will see your fear, your jealousy.

"Gabrielle." He coughs. "We can't--."

No. You don't want to hear it!

"I no longer please you?" You ask meekly afraid of the answer. Everyday he leads an exciting life with smart people and beautiful women...at least some of them are, perhaps he has grown tired of you.

"Things will never be the same between us." Qui sighs. He sounds as if he has already made up his mind.

"Qui-Gon Djinn I love you and I will take you however I can. With or without Rent-A-Jedi."

"Will you be able to handle this?" His eyes are red. "Can you accept my life? Can you accept me?"

"Qui it is how we met. How can I not?" Your bottom lip quivers steadily. Your heart is breaking. "You don't--." You stop and blink as another tear streams down, "You don't want to be with me?"

Qui looks away. His face flushes red.

You flinch. Is this it? Is this the end? You sigh choking back a cry. You step off the bed and stumble out of the bedroom crying. You make it as far as the doorway before you collapse to the floor sobbing. Life without him will be lonely and unbearable.

Immediately you are lifted snugly within his grasp. He sits on the edge of the bed with your face buried in his chest. You bawl uncontrollably. The flood gates are open. You feel the tendrils of your link with him humming from distress. You know he is experiencing your pain just as you do his.

"Qui--," Gasp, sigh, "I....don't..." Sob, cry, sniffle, "know what I will--" sob, " do without you." You cling tighter.

"I love you so." Djinn kisses the top of your head, "I will never leave you. I was afraid your gaze upon me would never be the same. That in your disgust, your eyes would wander."

"No. That wouldn't happen. I love you." You hiccup slightly. "I know you see beautiful women everyday." In his eyes you search for compassion, "And then one day you will meet another and she will steal your heart and you'll tell me....we are no more."

"You are beautiful. More lovely than the day we first met." His voice quakes with sadness, "In you I have a friend and a lover. That will not change."

You nod. "I am yours."

"You are mine. Don't forget that." He kisses your puffy eyes, "And I am yours."

You give him a couple of more pecks and then excuse yourself to go freshen up. Your love for him is strengthened as is your bond. He sends love and comfort to you as you undress in the bathroom preparing his special prize which you have dreamed of doing for a couple of months.

You reenter the bedroom to find him lying naked across the bed flipping through the channels on the holonet. You and he have been together long enough to how to drive each other wild. Some men need lingerie, skimpy bras and panties and fancy nighties to light their fire. Djinn was never into that. By accident you found out what drives him crazy--- You in an oversize flannel shirt and tiny shorts.

You step in front of the holonet blocking his view. Your hair cascades down your back. Your red flannel shirt with long sleeves hangs loosely on your torso, underneath are tiny shorts but it looks like you aren't wearing any because the shirt is so long.

Djinn's eyes constrict. You squeeze your legs together and clasp your hands behind your back.

"Hello master." You giggle and turn off the holonet.

You yelp as your body flies toward him like a magnet to a piece of metal. He grips you furiously. You titter with excitement as he tears open your shirt, buttons fly everywhere.

You giggle reveling in his energy, his excitement. Your excitement.

"Qui are you fully recharged?" You purr as you're thrown on to the bed.

He answers by ripping your tiny red shorts off you. Your legs are parted and his tongue delves toward your shaved mound. You yowl as he sucks your clit.

Djinn reclines your legs far back. Your knees practically touch your shoulders as Qui tastes you. Your hips wiggle in time savoring him. Your body is on fire. Every nerve tingles wanting more of him.

//Mmmm.// He pulls away. His calloused hand massages your breasts. It is warm against your cool skin.

You hungrily taste his mouth. Your scent and wetness on his beard turns you on.

"Delicious." He purrs in between kisses. "So sweet."

"I'm glad you like it. It is a new flavor from Earth. It is called Vanilla."

He dives into your mound once again devouring you. His ravenous appetite makes you writhe with pleasure. Your gasps are superceded by his moaning.

You pull his head away and lay him on his back. You strattle him and suckle his pert brown nipples. He whimpers under your loving touch.

"I have missed you so Qui-Gon." You nudge his crooked nose. "I have paid for your undivided attention for the next two weeks."

He caresses your face, "You know you never have to pay to see me."

"I know but I want to make sure there are no interruptions." Your wanton expression delights at his whimpering as you grip his cock tightly. Beads of sweat form on his forehead. You kiss him again.

"I love you." You say and disappear from his view. Your mouth wraps around his luscious stiff cock. He gasps. You gingerly flick it's head watching cream ooze out its tip. Your kisses travel the wand sucking and licking gradually ending up at its base. You suck each testicle and then circle the base with your tongue. You grip him stroking slowly while sucking the tip.

His penis is red and hot. It stands erect leaning a little to the right.

//You're not ready yet.// You project feeling your own mound dripping with wetness. He will be ready when it's purple and pulses with each heart beat.

Your tongue lovingly traces the tip licking his lubrication.

"Mmmm." You swallow and place as much of him in your mouth as you can. When you do, he swells and stiffens more in your mouth. You bob up and down, his fingers intertwine in your hair. You begin to take off your flannel shirt. It is useless without the buttons anyway.

"No," He stops you, "leave it on."

You comply turning your attention back to his lovely organ. You whimper feeling his stiff rod in your mouth. The Force lifts you off him and on to your back. Qui's hot mouth suckles your nipples. His lips tease each to hard peak.

"Unnnhh." You gasp as his fingers slide into you. Your muscles clench him.

You have lost the capacity for speech. But with his tongue in your mouth talking is not possible.

"Tight. You have been away for too long." They move in and out of you slowly. Qui kisses you again. His tongue strokes the outside and inside of your mouth, "I thought I took care of that. No matter. You were a perfect fit and you will be again."

Your body jerks as you are pulled down towards his raging hard on, "You once said walking is over rated."

Qui repositions himself between your legs and spreads you wider. Your heart races. You have been celibate for three months. Will this feel the same?

Your eyes focus on his chest. You lick your lips and swallow. The tip of his cock is at your opening. He moves it around wetting himself a bit more. Your hips buck wildly in response. You scream climaxing before you know it.

Unable to wait any longer Qui enters you swiftly. You grunt. Your muscles clench the log that is inside you. You wrap your arms around him. In and out, he moves slowly.

"Yes. So. Good. Tight." He whispers.

The bed creaks. Your body remembers him and loosens to accomodate him. He sinks deeper.

You moan. Now his thrusts are deeper, harder. You open your legs wider. His hips move in circles. You wail.

You open your eyes to see his baby blues staring at you. His hot ragged breath mingles with yours. You and he meet with a seering kiss.

Qui pounds into you. You both moan.

"Yes!" You pant. You grunt as your knees are rolled toward you. The space inside of you is made tighter and smaller, his large cock shoots tendrils of searing bliss to your mind. You scream your climax.

Qui pulls you up. You cling to him kissing all facets of his face. You feel empty, you want him back inside of you. Your back is against the wall.

"Yeeeeeesssssss." You shriek as you sink onto his elongated massive cock. Your muscles contract as he pounds into you.

You shriek with each thrust.

//Gabrielle I love you.//

//Qui,// You pause in between thrusts, //I love you so.//

He grunts thumping your body against the wall. You're so close, he knows it and takes you more rapidly striking your cervix ruthlessly.

//I want in.// He grunts and pushes his tip into the cervix entry.

You clench your eyes and scream. Your chest heaves up and down. You stare at him for mercy.

"Not again." You shake your head. You're already exhausted.

He nods vigorously. "Yes. I have missed you."

Djinn's powerful arms clutch your torso. You are placed on the bed.

"Turn over." He directs hoarsely.

You comply raising yourself on your hands and knees. You spread your legs and arch your hips just so. Qui-Gon's thick cock slides into your dripping opening. You are impaled, unable to move. He has grown considerably, you know he is close.

"Force I need to come." He exclaims with gritted teeth.

Your entire body shakes with each thrust. You moan with delight as your lover takes you from behind. Thrust. Pound. Powerful each time. His sac strikes your sex filling you with ecstasy. You scream your second orgasm squeezing his cock.

Qui leans forward clutching you, he penetrates you deeply. There is just the tiniest of movement from his hips. Then you feel it. Heat pours into you. Djinn holds you tighter ensuring your immobility. Liquid heat fills you. You moan again feeling his hot semen coating your insides, filling you.

You two are motionless. Your body tingles. It's alive with energy. More alive than you have ever felt before. Seed spills out of you as he exits you. You collapse to the bed, he follows pulling you into a tight embrace.

You tremble slightly as your bodies cool. The massive tingling subsides but a hint of it still resides within you.

//What was that?// You wonder feeling relaxed and protected. And then you remember.

You gaze at the sated Jedi before you. He has shared apart of himself with you again. His midichlorians.

Gods you love this man.

"Little one I love you too." He mumbles and opens his eyes.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||