FROM THE TALES OF RENT-A-JEDI: The Reunion [Part 1]

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com

Author's Notes:  Hey ANGST WARNING HERE. BUT WAIT!! Don't leave. Hint. I love happy endings, especially when they're smutty and deal with Qui-Gon.



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Women of all species hustle and bustle around you. You jostle passed workmen and admire the new look of Rent-A-Jedi. The happy and not so happy people here make it their duty to provide as much to women across the galaxy. You marvel at all the construction/remodeling going on in the building including the new complex next door where you could have sworn you saw the legendary Bounty Hunter Boba Fett. Of course it stands to reason considering Han Solo just walked by.

No matter. The familiar faces are still here, Zigs--who walks by followed by her neurotic protocol droid T and then there's the intern Liz and a new possibly former customer Crysta. Considering she and Luke are hot and heavy items, you doubt she has to pay to see him.

//Where's Luke?// You shake your head, no matter. You are here to see one person. And one person only.

You step up to the cashier.

"Yes?" The cashier, a human female with long silver tresses, asks snottily.

You are in too good of a mood to let her rain on your parade. "I'm here for my appointment."

"You are?"

"Gabrielle, House of Tellus."

"How do you plan to pay for this?" She asks rolling her eyes. //Rude teenagers,// you think. You hand her your platinum Jedi Master Card.

"Force user or non?" She asks tapping computer keys.

"Force."

"Jedi, Dark Jedi or Sith?"

"Um, Dark Jedi."

"Master, Knight, Padawan Learner or General?" She hands you your card.

When did all this diversity happen? You don't remember there being this many choices when you signed on. In the beginning if you wanted company with a man, you put in an order for a Jedi or Sith and that was that.

"Master." You answer finally.

She hands you a datapad, "Just answer these questions--."

You shake your head, "You're obviously new here. Well I'm not. I'm a long time customer and I made an appointment several weeks ago for Qui-Gon Djinn. That's D-J-I-N-N."

A sly grin crawls across her face. "Oh yes. Have a seat. He will be with you shortly."

You nod pleasantly and take a seat on a plush leather couch. After the company's Thanksgiving party you had no choice but to go back to work as an advisor for the royal family because you used up all your vacation, sick, personal and emergency time spending it with Qui. Your goodbye was a tearful one on both your parts but leave you did-- albeit painfully. In those three months, you did manage to talk over the holonet with him when you weren't up to your eyeballs in work and he wasn't on a mission with Obi-One.

The distance has strengthened your love and friendship. In spite of the fact that he has gone back to working for Rent-A-Jedi. Why? You don't know. And you don't wanna know but you accept it. Afterall that's how you and Djinn met.

Apparently business has been good for Rent-A-Jedi in general and Djinn in particular because you had to book an appointment to see him. Grudingly you obliged and reserved him two weeks. Two weeks of love, great sex and his undivided attention barring no civil wars or minor catastrophes.

Bored with the magazines your gaze travels across the giant lobby. You notice a sexy bearded man of six foot four, flowing brown robes and chestnut mane walking bye. You instantly recognize Qui-Gon Jinn, Djinn's "brother". You are one of the few people who can distinguish between the two.

Ever since you hurt Djinn during one of your bitchy tirades Jinn has not liked you very much. Though you've made restitution, you wonder, "Has he forgiven me?"

"Master Jinn." You stand and smile.

Qui-Gon stops and turns. His blue eyes gaze at you warmly.

"Gabrielle, it is good to see you again."

"As it is to see you. I never told you how grateful and indebted to you I am for saving my life." You clasp his hands.

Jinn's large hands grasps yours, "There is no need to thank me. I did what was necessary."

"You did more than that, you helped someone who did not deserve it. Thank you."

"Brother helped as well." Qui-Gon reminded.

"Oh yes," You nod, "I have thanked him on more than one occasion. He knows of my gratitude. You on the other hand do not. I know I have not been the most honorable person on occasion and for that I am sorry."

Qui-Gon soft blue eyes regard you with amity, "I receive thanks through his continued happiness. Not only did I do it for you-- I did it for him."

You two hug.

"Now if you'll excuse me."

"Of course." You take a seat and thumb through a magazine that has to be at least ten years old.

Several feet in front of you a woman purrs, "Mmmm....thanks again Qui. I'll be seeing you."

You look up in time to see a lady in a short skirt and thigh high boots peeling her curvy body off of your boyfriend. A chill runs through your body and you involuntarily shake. You look away not wanting to see anymore.

//I need a drink.// You try to recall if there is bar inside this place. //No. But there is one not too far away.//

You put the magazine down feeling yourself hyperventilate.

//He's busy. You know I can get a couple of drinks just to loosen myself up.// You stand up and stroll towards the door.

"Gabrielle?"

You stop in your tracks as the hoe bag passes you bye with her nose in the air. You plaster a fake smile on your face and turn around. Djinn's baby blue eyes and warm expression melt your cold heart instantly. He opens his arms and before you know it-- you're running to him. You stop only when he wraps you in his embrace squeezing you tightly.

"I missed you so much." you say teary eyed into the cloth around his chest.

"And I you. It has been difficult being away from you for so long."

He rocks to and fro instantly soothing away the hurt.

"You are mine. All mine for two whole weeks." You coo gazing up at him.

"I am always yours."

You beam. Having him say that almost means something if it weren't for the fact that lipstick is smeared on his tunic collar and he reeks of another woman's perfume.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||