FROM THE TALES OF RENT-A-JEDI: A Wonderful Dessert [Part 2]

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Your chest heaves up and down after travelling lightspeed out of the dining room, down the hallway and up the stairs into the dormitory.

Your lungs gasp for air while Djinn looks none the worse for wear. You never knew your legs could move that fast. You bend down putting your head between your legs.

"You think I am too POSSESSIVE?" He glours down at you.

You raise your head and look at him with pleading eyes. Your face is red from exertion and blue from lack of oxygen. His stern countenance softens.

"Little one, are you okay?"

You shake your head. He sweeps you into a massive bear hug cutting off what little oxygen you are already receiving.

//By the God/King George Lucas, I think I'm going to die.//

Qui's reddened eyes gaze at you. His heightened compassion and love for you kicks into overdrive.

He sweeps you into his arms carrying you gingerly up the long flight of stairs. His boots thud on the wooden steps. You feel Qui connect his lifeforce with yours. Your heart rate slows as your body receives a lungful of oxygen with each breath.

You sorrowfully admit your assessment was off.

//He loves me. He justs wants to protect me that's all.//

"My love." You croak.

"Shh." The door to his former room opens. Djinn sets you atop the bed. Your body relaxes on the fluffy comforter. "T," Qui patiently addresses the comm speaker on the wall near the door, "send up Gabrielle's bag and my Robe as well. We shall stay here the night."

"Yes Master Djinn." T answers back through the comm.

Breathing normally once again, you prop yourself up on one arm and study the man you love. He is a majestic figure of compassion and wisdom. His leonine silouhette towers inside the dark alcove. You recall hours of discussion about the Force and his reverance for it. He has complete faith and love for the Force and a deep residing respect for the Order and the Temple. His life since the tender age of six months has been in preparation to serve. He knows nothing else and does not want to know anything else.

"I'm sorry." You say softly. "I didn't mean to snap at you. I shouldn't have said those awful things." You feel yourself tearing. //Mace was half-right. I'm the only drama queen in this relationship.//

You are unable to see his face in the dark alcove but you notice his head bob down. He straightens. A flood of embarassment flows through your bond.

"I'm afraid there is truth to your observation, though I am loathe to admit it." Djinn sighs in the darkness. "Sometimes at night I still see you on the platform--" His voice cracks. "Dying. And," Qui pauses, "I think of my life without you and it is too painful to imagine." His voice trails off quietly.

"When you are away on a mission," Your tears fall freely, "battling who knows what where-- I am so afraid that one day you won't come back. What are the joys and pleasures of life when you have no one to share them with?"

Qui rushes to your side. His silent tears break your heart. You two kiss.

"I love you, ya big oaf." You swear sobbing in between wet kisses.

"And I you brat."

A gentle tapping at the door distracts your attention.

"I'll get that. Don't move." He says.

You nod sweetly. As he goes to the door. You step off the bed and strip off your clothing. You place them neatly on the desk and lounge on the bed.

"Well that was a droid dropping off your bag." Qui says placing it out of the way. "I do hope there are extra-towels in the fresher. These newer droids aren't as reliable the older models-." He stares at your nude body.

"This discussion has now ended." You smile stroking your breasts and belly.

Qui's mouth curls into a sly grin, "Little one come take off my clothes."

"Yes Master."

You stand on the desk chair to aid you in your task. Even then your head reaches just below his chin. First you toss his poncho aside. The tunic underneath hugs him more snugly. He raises his arms, helping you remove it.

"Do not throw it." He warns.

You nod and fold it. He gestures and the shirt hovers toward the desk and rests gently upon it. You smile and kiss him. Your tongue enters his warm mouth. His wet kisses are always a delight. You moan when he pulls away. He strokes your hair.

"Continue." He whispers.

You pull off the next tunic revealing his broad chest and massive shoulders. You fold it and it floats to the desk and rests gently atop the other tunic. Your hands stroke his rounded pecs, hard muscles and whisks of light brown curls. You wrap your arms around his torso (as much as you can) allowing your mouth to worship him.

A groan erupts deep within him when you nip at his ridged stomach. Your face is so close to the prize below. A prize which has given you hours of pleasure. You whimper and become wet just thinking about what he will do to you.

Qui pulls you up and leans down to suckle your breasts. The wet sounds of his mouth on your nipples echoes in the room. Your hands intertwine in his luxurious mane while you moan.

He inserts a finger into your tight vagina and kisses your shrieking mouth.

"You're so wet." Djinn grins. His mouth finds your necks and nips at it. "Your body is mine. Not Maul's, not any man's. Do you understand?" He growls.

"Yes Master." You grin.

Pleased, he kisses you again mouthing you hungrily. The smell of sex is in the air and you want more. You undo his pants and reach inside. Your hand is greeted by an incredibly heavy and stiff penis. You free it from its confines and cup his even heavier sac.

"Mmmm." He glances at your busy hand. "Yours."

You nod, "Always." You shift position on the chair and take his cock into your mouth fully, just the way you both like it. You stroke the base firmly while licking it's weeping head. His massive organ wets your chin and mouth with its' lubrication.

Your tongue flicks the tip and underneath it causing his hips to buck. His hands fall to the side of your head holding you in place. You form your mouth into a hollow as he starts fucking you. The master's eyes are closed, head thrown back with pleasure. You know if this keeps up you are going to get a mouthful of cum and then some. He always has a full load.

You pull away with a hiss, your own wet center aching for his entry.

"No more games, Qui. Fuck me." You command.

The queen size bed creaks under the strain.

"Unh, Unh. --Oh...yes." Your knees are almost at your shoulders. Djinn rides you hard grunting with each thrust. You clinch him with each penetration making the fit even tighter.

//Little one please I can't hold out.// He moans.

//Fill me. Gods, fill me.// You moan.

Qui pulls out suddenly. You whimper at the empty feeling. He closes his eyes trying to calm himself.

You raise up and kiss him. His eyes are closed. You know he is trying to center himself. "Not tonight Jedi. No. Control."

You stroke his dick vigorously. Qui-Gon Djinn opens his eyes. "I didn't say you could move."

You lay down, spread your legs and raise your hips. Qui enters you swiftly, moving your body with each thrust.

He grunts with each push.

//Who do you belong to.// Qui projects thrusting into you.

You gasp. Each thrust filling you with turbocharge ecstasy. His large cock fills your interior easily. You squeak.

//You.// You grunt. //Oh gods, I can't--.// You feel yourself climb as the master vigorously pounds.

Your nails dig into his flesh. Your vaginal muscles contracts and your hips buck. Djinn growls above you.

"Ahhhhh!" You scream your orgasm and collapse underneath him. He plunges his cock into your wet pussy faster, harder and deeper. You wrap your legs around him, pushing him in deeper and over the edge.

"--Come --Mas --ter."

Qui's body jerks into you. The bed creaks. His body stiffens. You raise your hips. His dick gushes hot sticky seed inside of you. The master's hips move slowly pumping more out of him.

You clench him, milking his penis for all its worth. He growls and slumps on you.

You stroke his sweaty back. His quiet breathing tells you he has fallen asleep inside of you. But then again, he always does. You purr with satisfaction.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||