FROM THE TALES OF RENT-A-JEDI: A Wonderful Dessert [Part 1]

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com

Author's Notes:  This is just an excuse to screw Djinn. After all, it's been a whole twenty-four hours since the last time you two had sex. The pain, the agony!!



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


You lean against Qui-Gon Djinn's arm feeling an unusual compunction to sleep. Something was definitely wrong. Everyone in the dining room was beginning to nod off. Ulic, Freedon, Maul, Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-One and Obi-Wan seemed not to be immuned by the lulling sounds.

A pink puffy Pokemon continues to croon into the microphone. You have no idea what he's singing but it is making you sleepy. Your eyes are barely open as you turn to your lover Master Djinn. You open your mouth to speak but yawn instead. The urge to go head first into your half eaten dessert is strong.

"I can't hold out," you murmur with your head falling towards the plate. Suddenly you are stopped in mid drop. You then are gently placed back into the chair where your sleeping body slumps into Djinn's lap.


//Gabrielle//

//Gabrielle!//

Your mind responds to the call. //Qui-Gon?//

There is a tremendous tug at your conscience. You feel your eyes flutter. The shaking of your shoulders stirs you once again. Your head is so cloudy. You wake. Your eyes are transfixed on a floral pattern on the far wall. Your gaze shifts to your right focusing on Master Djinn. His sighs are labored but he is awake, albeit grudgingly.

You test your voice, "What happened?" You study the throngs of sleeping Jedi, Sith and their respective patrons.

"I suspect it has something to do with Kun and his apprentice." Djinn growls surveying the two empty seats on the Sith side of the table.

"How did you wake up?" Your palm touches your swimming head.

"It was difficult but I placed myself into deep meditation when I felt the creature tug at my consciousness. Are you all right?"

You pick your purse off of the floor, "Uh, yea. I'm fine. Are you?"

"Yes." Djinn clears his throat surveying the room. The sight of groan adults sleeping peacefully at the dinner table was a little ridiculous to behold.

You notice the absence of several people who were there before the sleep crisis. "How do you know it wasn't Luke and-- ."

Djinn shoots you a look that says "Are you crazy?"

"Scratch that. But what about Tam and Vader?"

He pivots his head answering derisively, his famous temper bubbling to the surface, "You mean Yoda's pregnant padawan and Darth Vader are going to orchestrate this? Don't be foolish."

You don't like being hijacked as much as the next person but why take it out on you?

"Don't get testy with me? I didn't do this!" You bark at him. The others around you stir from their slumber.

"You were the one who wanted to come to this bloody party," Djinn growls through gritted teeth. His patience is obviously waning. He ignites his saber. The purple blade hummed steadily, ready for battle.

"Well how in the hell was I suppose to know one these crazy Sith was gonna do some sort of sneak attack on everyone?!"

"Gabrielle this discussion has ended." Djinn snarls and turns off the saber sheathing it in his utility belt.

"Don't dismiss me! I'm not some flunky padawan quivering at your every command. And I say this discussion is not over. I don't like your attitude!"

Djinn's blue eyes constrict. The dishes on the table rattle and then stop. Two steps later he is in front of you. He looks down at you with an expression of cool hostility.

"My attitude?" Djinn's voice is quiet and low.

You feel your courage run out the door. You swallow and summon your ego to take its place.

"Yes. Your attitude." You finish with a hint of surety. Your mouth is on automatic pilot now because your brain has left town. "You are much too arrogant."

"So now I'm arrogant." Qui-Gon Djinn folds his arms. You crane your neck to peer up at him. "Are there are any other personality assessments you wish to inform me of?"

You purse your lips and think. He's actually taking this quite well. You were meaning to talk to him about his behavior, of course you never figured it would be here. But since he was willing, "Well there's another little thing--."

"Don't hold back now Gabrielle. You're doing so well." He answers his voice barely a whisper.

Somewhere in the deep recesses of your mind, you know that underneath that tight lid that is his temper, the water is boiling. "Well, there is the little matter of your behavior."

Djinn clasps his hands behind his back, "Do tell." His eyes narrow.

You ignore the mumbling and mutterings of the stirring guests, "You are a bit possessive at times."

The muscle in his face tightens, "Possessive."

"Yes. You don't trust me and I find that disturbing." Your nose is set firmly in the air.

"Oh really?" He hisses

"Yes."

His immense hand grabs your arm, "I find that interesting considering you're still wearing Maul's hickey on your neck."

"Eeeeeeep!"


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||