SISTER: Part 3

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Ardeth cradles you in his arms. You are protected from the wooden furniture by his warm flesh and strong embrace. Qui-Gon lays on the porch swing, his legs are barely contained by the couch's wooden arm. He lazily swings back and forth in the morning sun.

"Tough missions?" You purr as Ardeth rubs your stomach. His touch is so soothing.

"No more than usual." Qui-Gon says.

"Don't want to talk about it?"

"Correct." Ardeth says planting a kiss on your temple.

"Qui is it normal for the baby to be able to move stuff?" You gaze at the Master's broad chest. It rises and falls with each breath.

"You mean like pitchers of juice? It can be," he answers. His chuckles though his eyes remain closed.

"I told you to drink." Ardeth contends and chuckles as well.

"I wasn't thirsty."

"He was." Qui chuckles silently.

He and Ardeth continue chortling.

"Are you two finished?" You ask annoyed.

"One moment." Ardeth jokes and finishes laughing. "Now I am done."

"I didn't know he was so in touch with the outside world." You bite your lip unsure of what all this means. How much of a conscienceness does your baby have? If he knew about the berry juice, could he know of other things?

"He is connected to the outside world by the Force through you...me and Ardeth. We are his link to the outside." Qui sighs causing him to relax even more.

You can tell he is on the edge of sleep. Perhaps you should urge him to go to bed. Nah. He's a big boy, if he want's to sleep on the porch, you'll let him. It's not like he'll catch cold. Not on Titan....during the day...during this time of the year.

Ardeth's firm lips trace the side of your neck. His wondering hands slide underneath your shirt and tweak your nipples hardening them. He then strokes your clothed mound.

"I use to think Jedi took a vow of chastity." You turn and kiss him.

"Not this one." He kisses you back.

The Knight grabs your hair, his tongue slips into your mouth where it is greeted by yours. Your faces sway and grind as you kiss each other frantically. Ardeth's mind opens up and surrounds yours. His arousal is evident in his thoughts and in his pants.

He pulls away and whispers,"Let's go."

SLAP!

Indra blushes, her eyes tear. Inches from her face Ray sneers.

"You find that Jedi attractive?" He raises his eyebrows, "Hunh?"

"No." She squeaks.

Ray pushes Indra's naked body against the wall. Cloaked in the room's darkness Ray undresses.


Your ripped shirt lay on the floor. You and Ardeth giggle with delight as he uses the Force to lift you up to his level where he greets you with a seering kiss.

Ardeth steps behind you and rubs his rigid penis between your legs causing you to moan. Your hands stroke his strong arms, raising them to kiss his salty flesh. You wrap your legs around his thighs without a fear knowing he and the Force will never drop you.


Ray pushes Indra to the floor. The smell of stale booze assaults Indra's nose as Ray grabs her by the neck and parts her legs. Fully erect, he slides into her.

She closes her eyes clinches her mouth to keep from shrieking.

You moan inwardly enjoying Ardeth's incredible tongue. Calloused hands hold your legs apart. Your fingers stroke your hot flesh as you savor his erotic touch.

"mmmm." He moans devouring you.

His tongue slips into your hole, licking inside of you. You nearly leap out of your skin.

Now! You send to Ardeth.

No. I want more. His smooth silky tongue explores your labia and clitoris. You taste so good.

You puff your climax trying not scream.

"Please." Your insides ache for the release of his hot seed into you. He knows this.


Indra and Ray roll around the floor. Her strong vaginal muscles clinches him causing a tortured grunt to escape his lips.

"You bitch." He hisses pinning Indra to the floor.

"What are you going to do about it?" She spat.

"THIS!" His hips sink deep.

Indra's body quakes.


"Oh gods yes." Your hands gripped the white bed sheet, your knees skirt against the warm covering.

"Unh-- unh-- unh-- Yes...Gods...Ardeth."

Strong hands tilt your pelvis.

"Force." Ardeth grunts with each thrust.

You push off the bed and rise up on your knees causing him to shift inside of you. He snarls his pain and arousal through your bond. Qui's hand slips inside of his sleep pants.


"Ray please," Indra pleads breathlessly.

Her husband lets go of her neck and continues to pound her. Indra's body shakes her climax. Ray whimpers unable to stop the inevitable.

"Baby." Indra soothes wrapping her legs around him.

"Honey." He whimpers and pours inside of her.


Round and round both of your hips go. You pull Ardeth into a kiss. His sweaty body covers your back.

"Please I need to come." He whispers to you.

"Not yet baby." You whisper back, your finger still touching his sensitive spot at the base of cock. Your hips move back and forth enjoying the spreading your vagina endures. Ardeth's hands grasp your waist. He puffs in time with your grinding.

The strain you're putting him through is evident with each breath. You delicately kiss him again.

"You ready?" You whisper.

"Uh..hmm.." His lips touch yours.

You reach up with both arms and grasp his head and turn to him. His kiss is frantic as he pistons in and out of you. Suddenly his dick explodes gushing his sperm inside of you. Hot come sears you, causing you to moan in his mouth.

Exhausted, you both collapse on the bed.

"It's nice to lead isn't it?" Ardeth asks pulling you close.

"It's wonderful either way." You purr.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||