SISTER: Part 1

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com

Author's Notes: Warning! Rough sex, domestic violence, alcohol abuse... If you can't handle it, do not read this!



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


"No it's true!" You laugh raucously, "They do meditate constantly."

The long legged and sultry Indra Lahdras nearly spurts wine through her nose, "Even during sex?"

You think for a moment and frown, "No?"

You and your big sister burst into laughter. Your favorite songs from The Republic Transports play softly in the background while various chips, dips, sodas and every other sort of junk food are strewn around you.

Indra calms and lays on her side. Silky black hair flows from her head and sprawls on the floor, "So, who would have known that you'd have kids before me."

Munching on a handful of chips you mumble, "Yeh who would have known."

"I am stuffed. Are you still hungry?"

"Gods, you know," You say in between gulps of soda pop, "I just can't help myself. I'm so hungry-- well almost all the time."

"Can I?" Her head nudges quickly.

You nod knowing what she wants. It's the same thing everybody wants to do. Her elegant yet slender form crawls over empty bags and wrappers to place her hand gently on your bulging stomach.

"I can't feel anything."

"He's sleeping," You say finishing a bottle of pop.

"You know it's a he?"

Nodding vigorously, you smile.

"Which one's the father?" Indra swings her long black curly hair over her shoulders. She's eleven years your senior but looks just as youthful as you.

"Qui-Gon." You answer quietly. Your son shifts quickly inside you. "Ooo. Did you feel that."

Indra grins, "Unh hunh."

You both giggle.

"Wow," She says while reclining on the floor, "Two Jedi. I'd never thought you'd be in a triune bond. You had a hard enough time dating one guy when you were in school."

"Well, life in the service has taught me a lot."

Indra wiggles her eyebrows, "Obviously."

"Ewwww!" You throw an empty bottle at her. "No, I meant...about guys and relationships and people."

"So what are they like?" She props herself on her elbow.

"You'll get to meet them. Qui said he and Ardeth would be home soon so..."

"Yea but I want you to tell me."

"What? To give you a heads up or something?" You grin impishly.

"Your words not mine."

"Hmmm. Let me see. Serious. Quiet to a point, action oriented, loving, very protective and set in their beliefs."

"Yea but are they cute?"

"Very." You purr.

"How are they in bed?" She asks munching on a chip.

"You first." You counter not sure if you should say anything. It's private stuff but then again, she is your sister and it's been ages since you've had girl talk. With the guys it's not the same. Qui often looks at you perplexed and Ardeth walks away shaking his head in disgust.

"Ray? Hell, we've been together so long we got this good vibe thing going on--" Indra jiggles her hips. "Two words-- multiple orgasms."

"You or him?"

"Me. But I tell ya, when that man goes for ride we are in it for the long haul."

"Yea but is it worth the trip?"

"Mmmmhmmm."

You two giggle.

"And?" Your big sister eyes you mischievously

"The Force ain't just for stopping bad guys that's for sure."

She shrieks, "In bed?!"

"And on the floor, against the wall--"

Indra gasps and collapses in a fit of laughter.

"---in a cave in devil's canyon..."

"Have you ever done it the Temple before?!"

"No." You frown, "I don't think Ardeth would go for that, Qui might but Ardeth nah.."

"He's the Titanese one right?"

You nod slowly.

"I heard a lot about them, they're supposed to be fiery lovers." She purrs

"My man is but I can't speak on the others. Speaking of men, how is Ray?"

"Oh he's fine. He's got a new job with this transportation company with an excellent raise in pay and great benefits."

"Yea, I heard about the lay-offs on the holonet. Got rid of all the people at the space ports who had seniority, it's a shame."

"Tell me about it," Indra puffs, "We were going through some tough times, you know livin' off our savings. I had to get another job...but," She raises her drink, "that is all behind us now."

"So true." You raise your glass in agreement.

"Men are a crazy jealous lot. Jealousy, how do you handle it?"

Biting your lip you answer reluctantly, "I just do it's hard though. I try to control it but..."

"Not you, you idiot. I mean them!"

"Oh. So far they haven't had a reason to be jealous. I mean look at me." You gesture to your comfortable style of sweat pants and an oversized tee-shirt.

"Between themselves. Come on Channie. Don't tell me they are immune."

Shrugging your shoulders, you pause, "We handle it."

"What? All the time? Sometimes? How did the other one- the Titanese one feel when Qui...Gon..." She stumbles over the Master's name, "got you pregnant."

"He's fine with it." You smile through your half truth. Ardeth was fine with it but lately... things have been a little shaky. "I asked him, he reminded me that we are all bonded. And that this is his son as much as it is Qui's."

Damn too much information. You scold yourself. Indra was always able to pull more out of you then you were willing to give.

"That's amazing. Maybe Jedi have some sort of training on that because guys are pigs. They could never handle seeing the woman they love carrying another man's child." She snorts glaring at an empty candy wrapper. "Consider yourself lucky."


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||