SHOCK

by:  Kymira
Feedback to:  KnightKymira@aol.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment purposes and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.  Not to be archived without permission of the author(s).


Notes: * and Italics - Internal thoughts
// and Italics - communicated thoughts


* I can't believe I got suckered into this again* you think angrily, as you drop the last one off at his house. Here you are, being the responsible one, driving all of you lush friends home. "I am sick and tired of taking care of everyone else," you yell as you drive the long way home. It wasn't bad enough that you were stuck being the "good girl" all the time, but when your friend called you "one of the guys" tonight, you seriously thought of castrating him! And to make matters worse, the little shit slammed you hand in the car door...*Damn, that hurts.* You continue to drive on, knowing nothing waits for you at home. Well, the cat is there, but you may as well try to get affection out of a houseplant! At least you have your list sibs, they are always there, ready to tell naughty Jedi stories. You finally reach your house. You open the door and walk in the dark straight to the kitchen to get some ice for your throbbing hand. *I hope it isn't broken* You decide to leave the house in darkness and reach for a candle to light the way. You light the candle, grab your icepack and head into the living room. You stop when you get within sight of the couch. Relaxing on the leather is the most beautiful man you have ever seen. He is in all black, blending into the night, yet you sense no darkness to him. //You're right ... the hand is broken// you hear softly in you mind. *What...* "Oh, I said you're hand is broken I'm afraid," his voice says, rich, like chocolate. You stop and stare at him ... his face his a study in softened angles. His mouth is ripe and full *to kiss* as it smiles shyly at you. His jawline is strong, as it meets a cleft chin. You look up slightly higher, and notice that his hair is a warm coppery blond. He suddenly clears his throat and you glance down, but you make it no further than his eyes. *Oh, Gods ... his eyes* You could get lost in those blue/green/gray pools. //Breathe// an amused voice rumbles in your mind.

You gently shake your head to clear out the fog that has settled in your brain. * I must have drunk more than I thought*

"No, you seem sober to me," he replies as an easy smile spreads across his face. *He is so handsome* "Thank you, I appreciate your compliment," his smile is much wider now. You realize what he is doing and instantly go on the defensive. "Just a damn minute! You come barging into my home uninvited and then you have the balls to try to read my thoughts!? Just who and what do you think you are?" you throw at him. He seems unconcerned at you outburst," You know who and what I am, and I was drawn here by the Force. Why? I'm not very sure myself." *Oh, my ... this really is Kenobi, and he is sitting here on my couch, in my house....Oh My God!* "See, you do know me. And you know you don't need to be afraid of me, I hope," he ventures, keeping a close eye on your expression. Suddenly, you realize that you still have your coat on and you are still clutching your unbelievably heavy purse. You walk to the kitchen and drop your purse on the table. You begin to pull your coat off, but the sleeve catches on your battered wrist, and you groan in pain. *Oh, that hurts so bad. It's swelling too much...*

You figure out that you have a problem ... your wrist has started to swell, and it is already swollen enough that you cannot pull your arm out of the sleeve. You know that the wrist is indeed broken then, since the swelling came up so quickly. Your wrist is throbbing in agony, and the tears have begun to fall onto your face. You try to hide the gasp of pain that falls from your lips when you finally pull your wrist free, but it is to no avail. *Crap, I can't act like a sniveling baby with Kenobi around...just suck it up* you tell yourself. You feel a soft touch on your mind as he gently grasps your shoulders and steers you into the living room. //Sit. Be still, and let me take a look at your hand// you hear inside your mind as you are firmly set down on the couch. He speaks to you while he examines your hand," You know, I do have a first name... it's Obi-Wan. And don't feel too bad about crying around me. I can feel how much this is hurting you" *Huh?* "Did you read my mind again?" you blurt out, aware only of his strong hands holding your injured one. *Oh, Gods, I'll bet he can do great things with his hands* "Mmmm, I was right, your hand is broken," his voice interrupts your obvious lack of discretion. "Well, I could've told you that," you reply sourly. After all, you really don't need Jedi senses to guess when some type of extremity is broken. He draws back slightly, reading your expression, but he does not let go of your hand.

You grimace as your hand reminds you of its condition. // Let me help you ... heal you// you hear, like silk in your mind. You can't help but trust this incredible man, so you gaze into his eyes and nod slowly. Suddenly, you feel a sense of calm reassurance flow into your body. //Relax// you hear, as if from a distance. *If I relax, I'll fall asleep* An overwhelming feeling of warmth sweeps over you...//Sleep is the (General) idea here, you need rest. When you wake up, you will be healed.// *No* Your consciousness dims as the heat begins to settle into you bones. //Sleep, asholi// *It feels like warm sunshine* is the last thing you think before you fade to black....


* Where...oh, I'm still at home. * Your mind is groggy as you attempt to shake the blanket of sleep from it. You open your eyes to peer around you. It is still night, and the room you're in is pitch dark. *Hm... bedroom* you realize. *My friends will NEVER believe the dream I just had* You roll over and ease off the bed. You are slightly sore, and you wonder why. *My hand* You walk into the bathroom and turn on the light. It takes a moment for your eyes to adjust to the light, but when they do, you are greeted by an unbelievable sight ... your hand, no open tear, no bruises, nothing but a few fine silvered lines. Your brain begins to fray as you try to think how this happened. You turn off the light and return to the bedroom. *What am I still doing in these clothes? * You easily shed the offending clothing, and gratefully climb into you warm bed...*warm* You smile softly, remembering a feeling of warm sunshine on your body. Your skin fairly glows with it.

*Hmm... must've gone tanning yesterday* you tell yourself.

You are just drifting off when you hear a quiet sound. You open your eyes slightly to find a pair of blue/green/gray ones staring back at you! "WHAT THE HELL!?!??" you screech. Obi-Wan flinches back at the sound, but holds his ground. *Oh. My. God. He is not a dream. He is really here with me, in my BEDROOM ... oh, sith.* "No, I'm not a dream, I assure you. I just came in here to check on you. You were very tired," he informs you. You take the sight of him in. He is bare-chested. " Um, where's your shirt," you mumble, unable to tear your eyes away from his bronzed chest. He grins at you,"Well, you were muttering in your sleep that you were cold, so I turned the heat up. I got a bit hot, so I took my shirt off. Does that bother you?" * NO way in Hell it bothers me!* you think, as you watch his smile spread across his face. "Uh, well...no, I guess not," was the best answer you could come up with. "Ah, great. Mind if I sit down?" he says, as he makes himself comfy on your bed. Just a thin sheet separates your nakedness from his heat. You should feel uncomfortable, but all you feel is anxiousness.

*OK, you can handle this* You try to do the small talk thing, "So, how long have you been here?" His smile is friendly as he answers you, "Well, I'm really not too sure. I just showed up here right before you got home."

You try a different approach," Ah ... so where is Qui-Gon? In the garage?" He throws his head back and laughs,"Not likely ... my Master is probably out having a, uh.. good time." It's your turn to snicker at that one. "Wait a minute," he grumbles,"how do you know my Master?" *Oops* You think quick,"I've heard some, mmmm.. stories about him." "Ah, then you DO know him?" he lobs back at you. *Not me, per se. Just some friends...* For a moment you think you spot a twinge of jealousy. // I am NOT jealous// you hear inside your soul. Suddenly, you are face to face, nose to nose with this magnificent man. You try to pull back, but his hand comes up to reverently stroke your cheek. You close your eyes, leaning into the hand and savoring his touch...

You can feel the heat from his body just in this small contact. You feel yourself tremble at his touch. His hand cups your face and easily strokes the contour of your cheek. A sigh escapes his lips, a moan follows from yours. "So soft..." he breathes, gently tilting your face upward. Your eyes remain closed, afraid to open, in case this dream shatters. //Open your eyes...look at me, asholi// You slowly open your eyes, and are rewarded by a most erotic sight. His eyes are now a deep gray, the color of a storm tossed sea. There is a fire in them... a hunger you know very well, indeed. His shoulders are knotted, silken steel. You look lower, taking in his chest. It is covered in a soft mat of copper/gold hair. your gaze travels further, tracing down his stomach and waist. You continue, until your eyes rest on the large bulge in his pants. You stifle a groan as you take in that sight. You hear a moan and look up. Without warning, warm lips settle on yours, barely there. You gasp into those sweet lips and they respond by deepening the kiss. With an inadvertent gesture of acceptance, your hands slide up his bare, warm chest. Your fingers caress the velvet skin, taking note of the strong pectoral muscles, and the column of his throat. He moans against your lips, the sound but a whisper. His lips taste salty, but firm, parting yours as he settles his mouth against your lips. You succumb to the feeling this man is giving you.

Hungrily, you surrender to his deft kiss, trying to meld your body to the strong, lean length of him. You alter you arms, stroking the silky skin of his whipcord back, every sense involved in this simple act. He pulls you into a strong embrace, his hands caressing your back, settling onto your waist to hold you firmly against him. There was about his grasp a sense of astonishment, wonder, and discovery. His hands wander down your back to cup you buttocks. You are unable to stifle the moan that falls from your lips, and he smiles slowly in response. " You are so beautiful," he murmurs as he takes your earlobe in to his mouth, sucking softly.

The warm suction on your earlobe brings a heat to your body like never before. You find yourself leaning forward, wantonly. You surpress a shudder, the gently disengage yourself, trying to preserve your sense of modesty. Obi-Wan looks at you,*God, those eyes* and moves back. Not far, but enough. "Why did you stop me?", he asks you. You know he already knows the answer, so you simply look away.//Look. At. Me.// You feel a nudge at your chin, lifting it up. At that command, you can't help but obey. He stares into you ... through you ... and his smile returns. " It's been a while since I... well... uh" you stammer. He silences you with a gentle kiss. His mouth is soft and sweet. *No man should taste so good* "You know who I am, and you know what I am. Then you should also know that I will not hurt you, or force you to do anything you are unwilling to do," he murmurs against your lips. " It's not that," you begin," it's just that I'm not sure about what I can offer you. You've been to so many exotic places..." "And there is no other place I want to be than here with you. I cannot make promises to you, but I am here now. Now lean back and enjoy my company.", and with that spoken comment, the sheet protecting your naked form is pulled from your grasp by an invisible hand.

His eyes widen as he takes in the sight of you. His eyes are now the color of the deepest ocean. // You are exquisite...// you hear inside you. A groan, and a strong hand is grasping your own, dwarfing it. The next feeling is his lips gently encircling your index finger, nibbling softly. You gasp, trying to reclaim the oxygen your body has lost. His lips are moving up your arm now, licking and biting. Another moan, but from you or him? His hand have released yours and now rest on your shoulders, kneading them, relaxing you. He leans in to kiss you again, but not so gently this time. His tongue traces your lips, begging to join yours. You acquiesce, opening you mouth slightly, only to feel his mouth ravish yours. He laps greedily at your lips, leaving you breathless, then giving you his breath. //Oh, Force// A groan this time as his hands begin to slide lower, tracing your collarbones. He presses hot, liquid kisses on your neck. A thrill runs through you as his lips trace the pulse in your throat. You feel dizzy, but in this instance, you don't mind. His heartbeat pounds in your ears. *His heartbeat? How? * // A gift... I want you to feel what you do to me, how you make me feel// You look at his face and see his feral eyes raking over you.

Your hands instinctively grasp his back, roaming over the vast expanse of muscle there, His back is the only thing solid in your world right now. His hands are on the move again, traveling to the swell of your breasts. His strong fingers begin a gentle massage as his calloused thumbs rub you erect nipples. Your head tips back in spite of itself, and a low, breathy moan is the only response your body can produce. His eyes light up at the reaction he is getting, and to show his approval, he sends a jolt of need and pleasure over your bond. The moan changes to a gasp as you feel his need, but the gasp is silenced when his hot mouth descends to lick your nipple. Your eyes close tightly as you feel a shock run through you. His molten lips are licking and then sucking you nipple. You feel the heat all the way to your core. He bites you, unexpectedly, and you cry out as his lips softly salve your aching flesh. His smile is wicked as his mouth proceeds to attack your other breast, laving it with the same treatment its twin just received. His hand is rubbing your stomach in slow, lazy circles as his mouth leaves your breast.

His eyes look up to find yours. " Are you sure?"he asks, almost fearful... To answer his question, you grab his braid and haul his face to yours. You kiss him soundly as your hands roam down to unfasten his pants. A deep moan rumbles from his chest, against your lips, as he sends a tendril of his feelings through the bond again. " Is that the answer you're looking for?" you ask him. In a flash, he pulls you under him and covers you with his warm body. Your hands return to the waistband of his pants, still trying to remove them. A sudden grip on your wrists moves them to lock in place above your head. *He's using the Force* you think numbly...You try to move them, but you cannot. You hear a chuckle, and find him smiling at you again. // Impatient, are we? Well, I'll fix that// His hand are describing wider circles on your abdomen, almost to the top of your curls. You feel amazing sensations as he comes closer to your center. His thoughts touch yours and a sibilant groan trips from his lips. You ache to touch him, stroke him. You can feel his hardness against your thigh. A mischievous thought races through you mind ... and into the bond. * I wonder what he tastes like...* THERE! His concentration breaks at that thought and you are free! You yank his body under you and take tear his pants off of him. He is surprised, to say the least!

The feelings you feel through the bond are overwhelming...

Lust ... passion ... desire ... love .... HEAT

He lays under you, in shock at the pleasure he is experiencing. You look down his strong body, admiring and caressing as you go. His small waist, a kiss there ... his hips...mmmm...another kiss.

You stop ... and see his prominent manhood rising from his coppergold curls. At the sight, you feel a sweet, melting ache begin in you loins... *Oh, Gods, I have to have this man* //Then have me// you hear. You reach down to grasp his heavy cock. It is like silken steel, hard yet soft. You run your fingernail down the sensitive ridge on the underside of his cock. You feel his hands grasp your hips, clenching and unclenching. "Force,"he rasps out," I need..." You silence him by softly licking the head of his manhood. He shivers, and gasps. You taste the sweetsalt drop that rests there, awaiting you. You send the taste to him via your bond. " Don't tease me..." he warns you. It doesn't matter. You are emboldened by his reactions, threats are insignificant at this point.

You suck his cock into your mouth, running you tongue around the sloped crown. His breathing quickens. His need is vibrant in your mind now, and you moan in response. The moan vibrates around his cock. //That's it! No more!// He whips around, like a striking panther. and pulls you sharply to him. "I warned you not to tease me" His hands are suddenly between your legs, stroking you... "My turn," he growls. The pace of his hands quicken as he slides two long fingers into you. You arch your back and cry out. He presses deeper, and then slides in another to join its brothers. *I think I'm gonna pass out* A throaty laugh,"I won't let you. The best is yet to...come" His fingers are pushing in and out of you as he drops his head to study you..."Hmmmm. I wonder what will happen if I do-this—..." His tongue snakes out to touch your bundle. You can't help but scream... //Oh, I like that sound// He continues to lick you. His lips close on your clit and his tongue takes the place of his fingers. Your hands pull at his buttocks, urging his closer. //Wet ... so warm//

His control is slipping. He knows it. He savagely tongues you into a climax, before his own control is lost. You feel him, taste him, kiss you softly. * What's he doing? * His eyes are tightly shut //I have to get a hold of myself. I can't take you like this. I'm afraid I'll hurt you// You can feel his desire, his need for you. "You won't hurt me... " you whisper, " I need you. Please, come for me ... come in me..." With that, he is on you. His legs part yours farther and he slowly pushes himself into you. You revel in the sensation of fullness. With him, you are complete. " Am, I hurting you?" he gasps. *Never*   He begins slowly, easing in and out of you. It is not enough. "Please," you groan,"more... need more.." He speeds up, thrusting into you faster, still not enough. He grunts with each thrust, his hands on your hips, moving you in time with him. "Obi-Wan, please..." //What...// in between thrusts."I need it ... harder" A shout is torn from him as he blindly pounds into you now...//So tight ... too much ... too tight// You feel each other approaching climax through the bond. His hips slam against yours as you come, crying out... A moment later you feel him come, spurting molten light into you. He shouts your name, and falls on you, spent.

You come to ... you are pillowed against a strong chest. You feel the rise and fall of life as you lay there, dazed. A strong arm is wrapped around you, holding you close. It's twin is draped over your stomach, idly stroking it. "Still with me," a weary voice asks. Your gaze moves up to see him staring sleepy-eyed at you. //You are...words can't express// He gives it up and shows you how he feels over the bond. Tears come to your eyes at the tenderness you feel there...

Love ... trust ... caring ... belonging.

"Ahem..." Obi-Wan and you both turn at the sound in the doorway. To you amazed eyes, you see Master Qui-Gon Jinn standing there. He is trying to be discreet, at least... "If you two are done, I need my Padawan back. I'm afraid we have a mission to tend to..." You sigh as Obi-Wan gets out of bed. He dresses quickly, while his master waits, trying not to stare. Dressed, Obi-Wan bends down to you "I have had an incredible time with you. Would it be too forward to ask if I can come back to see you?" *Of course you can* Master Jinn clears his throat again. Kenobi kisses you one more time and turns to go. The last thing you hear as they leave is Qui-Gon // I'll be sure he brings flowers next time//


Back to Stories Page


|| TPOOL || SG-1 Fiction || Star Wars Fiction || Site Updates || Links ||
|| Webrings || Submissions || Beta Readers || Chat || Message Board ||
|| Other Stuff || The SG-1 Fanfic Webring || TPM Fanfic Webring ||