SECRET FEAR: Part 2

by:  Libby
E-mail address with held at author's request.
Any feedback to:  tpool@unbounded.com
and it will be passed on to the author



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment purposes and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.  Not to be archived without permission of the author(s).


Morning suns broke through the gray clouds. It would be another piercing hot day. La'Lisia lay in her bed for a while, afraid to get up. It had been 3 days. The Jedi Council had sent her a transmission that past night, explaining their plan. She was ready, but she was still scared.

Her so called "masters" where very important in the rebellion army. The man was a General and the woman was some kind of Captain in the carrier department. When news of another rebellion to retake the throne had reached them, they packed up and left. She had heard that this new army was not like the others that tried to retake the kingdom. This one was large, skillful and could have a chance. She was hopeful, but things were not looking good. For the rebellion army was headed their way, for attack.

She finally got up, not as sore anymore. She usually was beaten everyday. But sense the masters had left, there was no one to beat her. They had killed most of their other servants. Only she and 3 other women were left. All knew of her plan, all ready to help.

The boy, Jacob was still asleep. She would let him, for last night his sleep was ruined with nightmares. He would wake screaming, and she would go to comfort him. La'Lisia was worried for him.

She hoped the Knight would come today. For he was her only hope. If he could come, and see this destruction, this...agony than, the republic would help them. They would get her planet and way of life back. With those thoughts, she stood slowly, her blue nightdress draping to her feet. It hurt a little; her broken ribs were newly healed and sore. Her ankle was much better, but stiff.

Lisia was very beautiful. But, over the year, her beautiful brown eyes had become sad and drawn, her face and figure too skinny from lack of food. Her skin no longer smooth and tan, but dry and bruised, also sunburned from long hours in the sun. She missed not seeing a sick woman before her in the mirror. But she was still beautiful in many ways. The male master's brother, who usually stayed with them, until he was killed in a cruiser accident, had taken liking to her also. He had defiled her many times. And it gave her nightmares at night, but she had to be strong. For Jacob.

Lisia quickly cooked breakfast and decided finally to wake Jacob. They had to prepare for the day; the Jedi Knight might be coming, coming to rescue them.


It was dinnertime; the Knight had not shown his face yet. Lisia, Jacob and the three other servants sat out on the portico table and ate supper. The sky was orange, blue, and purple from the sun setting.

"He will come soon Lisia, we must be patient." The eldest servant said, her name was Trina.

"I hope." She said.

"What if the masters are back, and he is here?" a young 17 year old servant girl asked here eyes wide. She too was often beaten, and defiled. Mostly by the head master, her name Avery.

"Then he will be an army general, that has come to discuss better tactics, sent by the lead government. They will not question him for he can use his Jedi powers and convince them to listen to him. I have heard of a Jedi's powers. They are amazing. They are what we need.

"I hope that this works, for if it doesn't it means all of our heads." Divine said, the brutal servant. Lisia quickly for Jacob was present.

"You know that this will work. Now I am going to put Jacob to bed, no more about it tonight." Lisia quickly picked up Jacob, moaning from the strain.

After he was in bed Lisia went out to the front garden to look for the Jedi, to see if he was coming. It was now dark. She sat down on a bench and waited for a while. Then she lay down on the bench and looked up into the night sky. She was beginning to wonder if something could have happened to the Jedi, to cause him to be so late in arriving. It was just her impatience though.

She felt herself nodding off, when a soft male voice startled her.

"Excuse me." Said the voice said. Lisia quickly jumped up but then doubled over, for her ribs weren't ready for such a quick action. She looked up momentarily to see a hansom strong man coming to help her. He came and took her arm and wrapped it around his shoulder propping her up. He then helped her back to the bench and helped her sit. Lisia looked at the man's eyes. They were kind yet sad. She knew he was the night, he was wearing a Jedi's clothing, and she saw the lightsaber.

"You have come to help us?" she asked almost breath taking.

"My name is Obi-Wan Kenobi. I am here, to help you." He said with a bow. Lisia smiled. Her plan would work.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||