SABÉ'S JOURNAL: Part 6

by:  JazzyJedi LA
Feedback to:  JazzyJediLA@aol.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Since I knew what the Queen would be proposing in the meeting, it came as no surprise to me. Captain Panaka was shocked and outraged, of course. As he voiced his objections to her plans, it occurred to me that she had prepared her responses by gauging his reactions as similar to mine. His were much stronger and more vehement, but basically they were the same. When she brought up Jar-Jar Binks, and his army, Panaka finally swallowed his rage, and gave the shy Gungan an cold stare. He was overruled and he knew it.

The Jedi were more in favor of the plan, but could not say so, they reminded her that they were only able to protect her. That would be enough for our needs, they would find out more soon.

When the Queen told the Gungan what he needed to do for her, he was afraid, but very willing to help. It seems that he had been as won over by her acceptance of him, as she had been charmed by his friendliness. It was not a match that I ever would have anticipated, but I was counting on it to work. We could do no more now than wait for our arrival home to play out the scenario.

As we landed on Naboo, I was putting the finishing touches on my disguise. I hoped it would be the last time that I would have to assume the Queen's identity. This time was the most risky. I was to negotiate with the Gungan leader, Boss Nass, in order to form an alliance and get the Grand Army to fight for us. Frankly, I doubted it would work. I thought that the Gungans must have told their children similar tales of us as I had heard of them. Through my head ran the many diplomatic lessons my mother tried to teach me when she thought I was becoming a bit too tomboyish. For the first time I hoped that some of it might have sunken in.

We stood on the edge of the forest waiting for Jar-Jar Binks to return. Amidala was Padme again and as cool as could be. I tried following her lead and doing my best to contain my apprehension, but it was difficult. I needed practice on meditation. I wondered, if I asked Master Qui-Gon Jinn, would he help me out again?

Peering at the two Jedi at the edge of the lake, I noticed there was still an uneasiness between them. I hated that. Obi-Wan did too, I saw him approach his master in humility, there was a smile from the older man, then the energy seemed to flow properly between them again. I was glad, that was as it should be.

When Jar-Jar broke the surface of the lake, it seemed the news was not good. The Gungan city was deserted. Captain Panaka, was the cynic as usual. He declared they must have been wiped out or taken to camps. Binks knew better though, he would lead us to a sacred Gungan place. It would be dangerous, as they would not like us at all.

"Stay behind me at all times, Your Highness, please," I whispered. I was concerned, and I wished nothing to happen to her.

Amidala gave me a grateful smile, with a hint of pity. She would do whatever she felt was right no matter what Panaka or I had to say. I would just have to be ready to deal with that.

Jar-Jar guided us to the hiding place. It wasn't long before their guards found us and escorted us to the leader, Boss Nass. I was ready, I had been well coached.

The Gungan Captain introduced me as Amidala. I stepped forward, ready to open discussion.

"I am Queen Amidala of the Naboo, I come in peace." I watched his features, trying to interpret his reaction. It was difficult for me, I wasn't used to reading a Gungan's face. He didn't like me, that much I could tell. I did gather that he blamed us for the invasion, and felt we were as bad as the Federation.

I could feel Amidala's will behind me, pushing me to try again. "We wish to form an Alliance with you," I started. Nass cut me off abruptly, telling us he would have nothing to do with us. I took a deep breath and was about to continue, when the Queen stepped in front of me! I stifled the urge to sheild her with my body from the electropoles.

Amidala, the real one, turned to me in consolation. "You did well, Sabé," she said, softly. Even so, I felt the pain that comes when you've let down someone who trusts you. But by that time even I had sensed that I could get nowhere.

She faced Boss Nass, announced that she was truly the Queen and explained how we needed to work together to get our word back. Nass still wasn't going for it. Then she did the truly unexpected.

She knelt before the Gungan leader, offered us all as his servants.

We were all shocked. Panaka would have been outraged, if we weren't surrounded. But we all dropped to our knees.

Tense moments passed. Then Nass began laughing, and accepted us. We would be working together.


While Panaka and his crew were on the recon mission, I asked for the opportunity to take a break, to clear my head. Amidala had others to protect her for this time, so she agreed, deciding that all the handmaidens could use a rest. I wanted to take a walk in the forest and find a secluded spot. Soon, there was a quiet place that appealed to me. I knew I had been led here, for the spot was perfect. A small hollow concealed by thick bushes. I could be hidden and undisturbed here. I kneeled and began my meditation. The recent events ran through my mind.

It wasn't long before I was joined by Obi-Wan. I didn't expect him to be here. He warned me he was coming with his footsteps. I smiled. I knew it would have been just as easy for him to catch me off guard.

"Why are you all alone this far from the group?" he asked.

"I was looking for a little peace and quiet before we go to battle," I replied.

"Were you? You didn't mean to call me?" Obi-Wan frowned.

"I was thinking about you, if that's what you mean. Going over the last few days in my mind. Did it seem I was calling you? I wouldn't want to interrupt this time for you to be with your master," I said. I was sincere.

"My master is the one who said I should go to you. Sabé, I don't think you know how well you send, especially if someone other than myself can sense it," He declared. "What a waste, that you can't train with us," he said sadly. But then he perked up a bit. "What were you thinking concerning the last few days?"

It would be hard to admit, but I would not lie to him again. I bowed my head, thinking it might be easier if I avoided looking at him. "That I wish I could have told you who I was from the beginning. I hope you were never angry or disappointed that I'm just a handmaiden and not the Queen."

He came to me and took my chin in his hand, tilted my face up to look him in the eye.

"I chose to be with you, not because I thought I was having a Queen. I wanted the woman I saw in that private moment. You are strong, dedicated, capable and beautiful. Of course, the pull of the Force and the desire I sensed in you helped quite a lot."

I blushed and smiled.

"And after all, you know it wasn't long before I realized you weren't the Queen," he said, amused.

"Yes," I said," I'm still wondering why you decided not to reveal me."

"I didn't see a reason to do so. Your loyalty to Amidala was very clear. The other handmaidens and Panaka were obviously in on the ruse. I decided to wait and see what it was leading up to," he said. "But Qui-Gon knew first, and he did have some fun with me over it." Obi-Wan rolled his eyes in mock exasperation.

I laughed, relieved that the burden of the deception had been fully lifted from me. "So," I asked, "When and how did you know?"

"When I met Amidala as the Queen for the first time going to Senator Palpatine's office, I knew that she was not who I had been with in the throne room. Her eyes were cool, in control at all times. Not like yours, you, with fire in your eyes, may it never go out," his fingers ran from my temple down the right side of my face, caressing it. "I saw that fire on the ship and again, when you lowered your hood in the guest quarters to accept the dinner I was charged with bringing you."

I took the braid between my fingers, slowly handling it, enjoying how it felt once again. "I must remember to thank Rabe for her intervention," I said.

He leaned over and kissed me, this time even deeper than the kiss in the Senate quarters. I asked for more, as I returned the kiss with equal fervor, and my request was granted. When that ended, I decided to take a risk. "I should like a review of the lessons you've given me. After all, I might never have a chance to use what I learned again, and I do hate wasting knowledge." I looked to see what his response would be.

"Dear Sabé, you need no review. I would like to see what you come up with on your own," he breathed. I felt two caresses this time, one with his fingers down my neck, the other a Force touch, mind to mind, that was infinitly more pleasureable. I closed my eyes and gasped as the wave washed over my entire body, arousing me.

"Can I do that?" I asked.

"I think so," he told me. "Find your center."

After a few moments I had done so. When he saw I was ready, he said,"Focus on a higher emotion that you feel for me, something like for respect for an ability, or admiration for a talent. Associate it with a physical desire, then feel it so strongly that you send it."

I closed my eyes. What came to mind was how I admired his unique style in his wielding of his Force talents. Then I coupled that with how much I wanted his mouth all over me. I sent that.

The reaction was just what I hoped for. He clenched his fists, gasped and his eyes almost rolled back in his head. After the wave, he took a deep breath, "How do you do that so well, so soon? I mean, you haven't even been trained!"

All I could do was shrug. "I don't know, Obi-Wan. It's only been with you." I sent another touch, and while he was distracted by that, guided him down I removed the headress I was wearing, and placed it to the side. It would have been an obstacle. I'd worry about fixing myself up later.

Obi-Wan opened his eyes to find himself lying on the fragrant Naboo ground with me next to him. I was chest to chest with him and studying that handsome face. "So, you would like to see what I come up with, hmmm? Does that mean I have free rein to have my way with you?"

"I am in your capable hands, my lady," he affirmed.

I kissed his mouth with all the passion and lust I had for him. Then I let my tongue skim over his lips. They parted, and his tongue joined mine in the dance.

I moved down his throat with my lips. I had not felt free to kiss him so much the first time and ruin the makeup. This time I didn't care, it could and would smear all over us both. He knew who I was, and I had give in to desire.

I took his lower lip in my teeth and pulled it a bit. I nipped some spots on his neck, where I seemed to be getting the best response. One of his hands started stroking my ear, just using the fingertips. I heard him moan and he then pushed his fingers into my hair, massaging my scalp.

With one hand I reached into the tunic and began running my fingers over his chest, I could feel his breathing starting to quicken slightly. I also began to feel him with the Force again, guiding me to the right spots to enhance his pleasure. He started to sit up.

I applied pressure to his chest, just enough to let him know I wanted him to stay down.

//My way this time, remember?// I sent.

//Of course, how could I forget,// he responded.

My next move was to straddle him and remove the belt. I teased him with a slight grinding of my pelvis against his and was rewarded with the growing hardness I could feel under the pants. This brought warmth and pleasure to me too. I fought the urge to quicken the pace. It would be better to extend this, to give us both more to remember.

His right hand traced a path up my leg as I was astride him, still fully clothed. The stockings added another dimension to the sensation of his hands gently tracing patterns on my skin while moving toward the inside of my thighs.

The belt removed, I pulled off the outer tunic. He leaned up slightly to assist me with that. I opened the front of the ghee, and admired his bare chest. He closed his eyes, and stretched out, indicating that I could go wherever I pleased.

//What a gift you are giving me today, what a treasure you are!// I couldn't hold back my feeling.

//It's no more than what you are giving me, Sabé.//

I took my belt off, and opened the front of the red and black battle blouse I wore. I shrugged the garment off and removed my bra. I leaned down and placed kisses on his chest. Then I offered a breast to his lips. He took the nipple in his mouth, and ran his tongue over it. His hand cupped its mate, warming it promising a turn there. After a moment, he switched sides, and increased the pleasure, if that was possible.

Then I lowered myself further, pressing my breasts to his chest, resting my head on his shoulder. Just for a moment I wanted the feel of his skin on mine. His arms enfolded me, holding me close, almost protectively.

//I wish you didn't have to go to the battle, I hate to see you at such great risk,// He thought.

//Sweet Obi-Wan, I feel the same for you, especially with that Sith out there. But we are warriors, we do what we must. Let's just enjoy the here and now together.// I kissed him again, with more affection than lust. He responded with the same feeling.

But it was time to move on. //Allow me to finish undressing you, I have plans, you know// I grinned wickedly.

He grinned back, eyes still closed. //As you command, Mistress// He released me from his embrace.

"Careful," I growled, speaking this time, "you might be sorry you said that to me."

//I don't think so, I trust you, remember. I always have.// was his reply.

Somehow, that struck me as more erotic than anything he could have said about my body. I rushed to finish removing the pants and boots. He lay there gloriously nude, while I got the skirt, undergarments and boots off myself. I considered my next move. I needed to work on that erection, I decided, and I knew just how to do it.

Carefully, I placed my body in opposite postion on top of his. My tongue flicked at his semi-hardness, increasing it's heat and length. I savored the experiencing him, the curls of his hair, his scent, the taste of him.

He moaned with gratitude. His hands clasped my ankles. As I licked and sucked his member, he traced with his fingers from my ankles, over my calves. He continued up to my thighs and then grabbed my buttocks. Now with a hold on me, he searched for my clitoris with his tongue. Once he'd found it, he didn't let go. While running his tongue around that most favorite spot, he inserted one finger, then a second and a third in turn. His rhythm matched my own, and I was starting to see colors I didn't know existed.

My want increased. //Let me switch, I need this inside me// I sent, as I went deeper on him with my mouth.

//Yes, Sabé, I'm here for you.//

I rolled off of him and quickly before the moment passed, turned my body around. His shaft was hard now and I was ready for him. I moved on top of him and guided him into me. Gasping, he reached up to stroke my body while I worked him with thrusts of my hips.

As we got nearer to our climaxes, I took his hands from my breasts and clasped them, fingers intertwined. The link we had established allowed us to exchange pleasure, I could sense more intensly how what I was doing to him felt on his body. He could do the same with me.

He came first, I felt the white hot essence of him released to me. A few seconds later, I reached the same state of bliss. I fell forward, chest to chest, face to face with him. I was spent with satisfaction, more at peace than I had ever been. I couldn't even move right away. He chose to hold me like that for a time, remaining inside me.

It wasn't quite making love. But it was close, very close.

After we had rested for a bit, we became aware that we might be called back soon. Fortunatly, a clear brook was nearby, and we refreshed ourselves with the cold water.

I took the makeup kit that was concealed in the waistband I was wearing with my outfit. There was enough to re-apply the disguise once. After I had dressed and replaced the headpiece, I spread the white over my skin. The tiny mirror I had was hardly big enough to check for missed spots, but I could tell I had done fine so far. I took a small brush and miniature tube of red creamy lipstick and prepared to finish with the cheek and lip markings.

Obi-Wan stopped me. Reaching for the brush and cream, he said, "Let me help. Your mirror isn't large enough to really see what you need to." I gladly handed the supplies over to him, turning towards him to make the task easier.

It was hard to stop the big smile that seemed to come with no effort to me now. Obi-Wan scolded,"How can I get this straight working around a big wide grin like that," not bothering to hide his own pleasure and amusement.

"So now, Jedi are also makeup artists, as well as protectors and waiters," I commented, then calmed my expression so he could place the two red dots on my cheeks.

He finished the dots, and hesitated before he moved on. "And lovers. Don't forget lovers. We serve many needs, Lady." That gleam came back into his eyes.

I laughed out loud. "That, my dear friend, is something I shall never forget."

Then a cloud passed through my mind, changing my mood. It was as if I was feeling a foreboding of tradgedy to come.

He saw my face and that stilled his enjoyment of the moment also. "What is it, Sabé? Are you having a premonition? It happens this way sometimes."

"Will you do something for me?" I asked seriously, quietly.

"If I am able to," he promised, matching my demeanor.

"When this is all over, just before you leave Naboo, tell me goodbye. You've played an important part in my life. I'll need the closure."

He seemed surprised at my request. I couldn't quite tell what he thought of it. He looked down, as though collecting his thoughts before responding. I didn't want to test the mental bond, so I watched for his reaction.

After a moment, he looked into my eyes. "Is goodbye what you want?"

I reached out to touch his right hand. "Of course not, Obi-Wan. In a perfect galaxy, we'd all survive this conflict. You and I could continue a relationship or at least stay in touch, and everyone would live happily ever after. I have to be a realist and understand that this may not come to pass. Trust me and know that the feelings I have for you are true. See for yourself." I removed the shields completly and let him in.

Slowly, cautiously, gently, he entered my mind. He found the way I saw him and how I cared for him, enough to let him go, if that was what he needed. He dared to show of himself , I gasped to see what he felt for me.

When he withdrew, I felt as though the confusion concerning me was melting away, replaced by a new resolve. He took the hand I had on his, touched it to his lips. "There may be a way to avoid goodbye," he stated. "We'll see what we can find out after the battle, all right?"

I nodded in assent. "Now we must finish your mask," he noted. Dipping the brush in the red cream, he smoothly applied the upper lip fully with color and decorated the lower lip with the Scar of Rememberance. I thought to myself how lucky I was to be painted by him and how the slight tickle of the brush grazing against my lips could have led to more, if only we had the time.

The Jedi tilted his head, as if hearing something distant. "Master Jinn tells me that he and the Queen wish to see us," he said, as he finished the final touches on me. First you are to meet with Her Highness and Panaka, our briefing will follow. Are you ready?"

"Yes," I answered. He took my hand and we returned to the encampment.

Master Jinn met us at the edge of the woods. He was smiling, a sly smile, and he motioned for Obi-Wan to wait by a speeder near the Queen. "The plan has changed, young Handmaiden. You will meet with Her Highness shortly. Go to the group that has been found in the underground movement from Theed." He motioned to some of the guards, and left with his apprentice.

I walked over to the soldiers, looking at who was among them. A few faces I recognized from seeing them around the palace, but there was no one I knew well. As they caught sight of me, they stopped their conversation and turned to stare at me. A result of the disguise, I thought. They were under the impression that I was the Queen.

I caught sight of two girls that stepped forward, smiling. They were Sache and Yane! I was so glad to see that they were here and safe. I picked up my pace, eager to speak to them.

Then from the center rose a figure, one that had been seated, so I couldn't have seen him before. I felt awe and joy when he moved from the circle and held his arms out to me. I broke into a dead run, straight into my father's arms. Quickly, he caught me then held me back, just enough to keep me from smearing my makeup with the embrace.

"Father, you're all right, they didn't get you! I should have known that you'd get away," I gasped.

"As I should have known about you," he said, smiling with pride. "The Queen told me of the exceptional work you've done."

I looked around, then felt dread. "Mother...they got Mother, didn't they?"

My father lowered his voice. "I'm sorry, Sabé. I couldn't reach her in time. She's in a camp."

This news enraged me, but I soon controlled it. Gods, of all the people on this world that were harmless, my mother had to be the least threatening of them. I would put my energy to good use later, when I could defeat the Federation and get my mother and our world back. I talked with my father and the other soldiers, and we vowed to make the Queen's goal a reality.

After my meeting with Amidala and the other handmaidens I knew exactly what we had to do and how to do it. Even Eirtae was ready to meet the enemy head on. We were of one accord, a true team at last. We would begin in the morning.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||