SABÉ'S JOURNAL: Part 2

by:  JazzyJedi LA
Feedback to:  JazzyJediLA@aol.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


When we were almost to Tatooine, Panaka and the Queen were in discussion again. They had come to the conclusion that it might be unwise for the Queen to stay aboard the ship while it was on this planet. The bright chrome craft could attract attention, and it would be hard to defend. She would have to extend her ruse and go out with the master Jedi. If something happened, she could hide in the crowd and find a way to get off planet later.

It was a sensible plan, but this time I was the reluctant one. I did not wish to be left without Amidala's guidance. What if an important decision had to be made while she was gone?

She reassured me. "Don't worry Sabé, I'll be back with the parts and fuel. There's nothing that can be done until then anyway." She embraced me, Rabe and Eirtae, then prepared to leave.

She wasn't gone long before a message came in from Governor Bibble. It ached me to see one of my mentors so distressed. He was begging us to contact him. I looked in the eyes of the hologram. I had worked with Bibble long enough to tell he was doing this under duress. But the message of suffering still rang true. I became upset and very restless. The young Jedi jumped up and snapped at us, ordering us to send no transmissions, then he quickly exited, to contact his master, I presumed. He left me feeling a bit insulted. Of course I was not going to send a reply, I'm smarter than that. Still, I approached the evening with a heavy heart. I couldn't get the plight of our people out of my mind. I worried about my parents, Bibble, everyone.

Rabe brought me some food. I thanked her, but barely touched the meal. I was in no shape to eat. I needed to do something physical, something to relieve the tension I felt.

When the other handmaidens had gone to bed to try and get some fitful sleep, I slipped back to the Throne Room, determined to release my anxieties.

For the workout I changed into a white skintight bodysuit. Removing the feathered headpiece, I tied my hair back. The white ceremonial makeup was still on, but I planned to wash it off for a while after my exertion.

Once I got inside, I started with a series of warm ups. Soon, I progressed to more strenuous jumps and kicks. It was working, I was starting to feel better. Grabbing a practice staff, I began an exercise with it. Halfway through the series, I felt as though I was being watched. I knew it had to be my imagination, but I decided to follow through and make it a game. Instinctively, I turned in the direction I felt the gaze coming from and thrust the staff out.

It came to an abrupt stop. I found myself looking into the blue-green eyes of the young Jedi.

If he were anyone but a Jedi, I could have caused my witness serious injury. He had stopped me with one hand. I stepped back and released the staff to his grip, breathing heavily from the effort.

"I...I...I'm sorry," I gasped, wide-eyed.

Kenobi, twirling the staff thoughtfully, never took his eyes off of me. "I'm beginning to wonder if our intervention was necessary." I thought I might have caught a hint of respect in his voice.

I drew myself up, just as the Queen had coached me. "Never doubt that, Jedi. It most certainly was." I adopted her mannerisms now.

I started noticing that my heart was racing for reasons other than the workout. He was beautiful, in a way that I had never seen in anyone else. My gaze traveled from his eyes, around the curve of his face, over the lean frame. I adored the easy way he moved, the way his heart embraced the light side. All these random things ran through my mind at once.

"Your Highness, I came because I could sense your anxiety. It was feeding my own, as a matter of fact. Perhaps I can help," he offered. He paused a moment. "Were you ever tested for Force sensitivity, Your Highness?"

I knew every baby on Naboo had been tested for the last 50 standard years, so I didn't think anything of it to say what I did. "Yes, but my talents are in other areas." I was beginning to catch my breath now and remembered what I had been taught in my classes. To center and find the quiet place inside. Very similar to what I had discovered about Jedi techniques.

As I did so, he looked impressed again, perhaps more so this time. "When you've finished centering, maybe we can practice together." He turned to go.

Normally it would be against my better judgment, but I found I couldn't let him walk away. Some voice in my head urged me to ask him to stay. "I'm ready now," I intoned. "Once we leave this planet, I'm sure we will be occupied with other duties."

"All right," he said, turning back and smiling. "Let me show you some advanced Jedi techniques." Most of what he demonstrated was far above what I could do. It was fascinating to watch anyway. The result was my increase of respect for the Jedi in general, and this Jedi in particular.

When he finished, he took the lightSabér from his belt. As though he was sharing something personal, he gestured to me to come closer. "Would you like to see how it works?" he offered.

I tried to smile subtly, like I thought Amidala would. "I'd be most pleased to learn more," I said.

He stood to my right side, and placed it in my hand. "Here's the button, I trust you. I don't let just anyone touch this. Get a good grip, and turn it on."

I couldn't believe he was actually telling me I could do this. His trust left me in awe. At that moment, I wished I could tell him the truth, about who I was, why I was on this mission. That I was not the Queen, but I fervently hoped that he would allow me this anyway. Instead, I tried what felt like the correct way of holding the lightSabér and igniting it.

The blue beam emerged. I felt the vibration of the energy it contained. I gave it a small tentative swing, as though I had never held a weapon in my life.

"Don't be timid now," Obi-Wan teased me. "Here, hold it like this." He moved behind me, pressed against my back. Reaching out, he put his hands on mine. Guiding my hand placement and the position of my fingers, he corrected my grip.

At the contact of his hands with mine, a feeling like I had imagined intoxication would be took over me. Time seemed to slow down, but my senses became more acute. My skin tingled and grew warm where he touched it. I breathed in his scent. The slight sweat from his demonstration enhanced his masculine aroma. I could hear him breathe deeply. I hoped he was breathing me in as I had him. I felt so alive and full of lust. I wanted him as I never knew I could want anyone. I closed my eyes and tried to shake it off.

He turned off the lightSabér and withdrew it from my grasp. I was alarmed. Had I offended him? "Oh no, please let's continue...,"I started.

Still behind me, he said quietly, "You don't have to do that, you know."

I almost started to shiver. The combination of tension and excitement was painful and sweet at once. "Do what, Jedi? I don't understand."

"Deny yourself. Deny me. Deny the will of the Force," he explained gently. His fingertips started moving enticingly between my shoulders and my neck. I was close to losing control. It was a struggle to continue. I closed my eyes and tried to decide on a course of action. For a moment I was suspended between what my rational mind ordered that I should do, and what my desire was telling me I must do.

He brushed the back of my neck with a kiss. He stayed there, nibbling and sucking just enough to overwhelm me.

Tilting my head back, I surrendered to the pleasure. "Yes," I moaned. My head swam as the warm shivers seemed to emanate from the place he kissed, and spread all over my body. Then, a thought occurred to me. Turning my head to the side, I cautioned him, "I hope I won't disappoint you." I winced, "I'm a..."

He stopped me. "Shh," he said soothingly. "I know. It's all right. We'll just take it one step at a time." He began sliding the bodysuit off my shoulders. As it moved to my waist, he went down my spine with tiny, teasing kisses and nibbles. I savored each one and the delicious sensations they brought.

He reached up and undid the tie that held up my hair. It fell to its waist length and he caressed it, whispering praise and encouragement. His words were small sweet nothings that told me I was lovely, I was desirable, I was safe with him.

Then he moved to my front. The Padawan braid dangled down and touched my skin, exciting me all the more. Starting at the neck where it joined the collarbone, he licked and brushed his lips on me, his progress continued as he moved down to my breasts. Ever so gently, he rubbed those lips on my right nipple, making it rise. He kept working it, tasting it with his tongue. I could feel myself starting to get moist between my legs, the warmth and pleasure undeniable now. I signaled him with my moans to continue.

He moved to the left with the same actions. When he added the slight sucking to this combination, I thought I would go mad. I half growled, half cried his name, and my hands rushed to pull his tunic off. I had to touch his bare skin, and do so now. He removed his belt and allowed me to finish pulling the tunic down.

I ran my fingertips over Obi-Wan's neck and chest. My first impulse was to cover him with bites, licks and kisses, but I was still aware of my makeup. I could not ruin my disguise, especially not now. I held myself in check, promising that I was just saving something for later. I made up for it by rubbing him with my breasts. The nipples that he had hardened were more sensitive and that stimulated me as well as him. He began moaning now, and I could feel his desire growing. I thought I could feed it, I didn't know why. Purely by instinct, I focused on how beautiful I found him, and the next thing I wanted to do to him. The mental image was to show myself giving him pleasure, running my tongue along his rapidly hardening shaft. I moved close to his ear, running the tip of my tongue on the outside curve of it and whispering, "Would you like me to..."

I didn't get to finish. "Yes, please, yes," he confirmed. "But take your time getting there. No need to rush." He moved my hair to lick my ear in turn. Then I got the image of his lips and tongue on my clitoris. That was all the motivation I needed.

I ran the braid between my thumb and fingertip, enjoying the sensation of his hair's texture. Then I kneeled down and indicated that I wanted to remove his boots. He caught on, smiled, and helped me. I stood back up and loosened the tie that held his pants. We let them fall, and he stepped out of them. Standing before me nude, I gasped. He was nothing short of magnificent. I pressed my body to his again and felt his heat and need. I traced his nipples with my forefinger and was rewarded with his gasp of pleasure. I followed that with the tip of my tongue flicking at them. His moans let me know I was on the right track.

I took his right hand, and put that forefinger to my mouth, running my teeth and tongue along its length. He closed his eyes and breathed in with each movement. I got the feeling he was using the Force to synchronize us somehow. I sensed the time was right to move down.

I wanted more comfort than the hard floor, I quickly removed a few cushions from the seats built into the walls and laid them down. He nodded approvingly and lay down, waiting for me. The tip of his erection had the drop of fluid ready and waiting for me. I tasted it, savoring this bit of his essence. I breathed deeply and licked all over the underside of his hardness, blowing on it from time to time. He would nod and clutch his fists in response.

He reached over to stroke my head. "Remember, no pressure, one step at a time." He relaxed and let me go. I closed my lips around him to give him as much warmth and wetness as I could. I started moving in a rhythm and sucking. He rewarded me with a cry and his hips thrust to move deeper into my mouth. By now, his breathing was much harder. "Please, Amidala, keep going," he pleaded. That hurt. I had to put it out of my mind, it was my own fault that he thought he was with the Queen.

//I hope I don't make you come yet. I want that to happen inside of me,// I thought.

"Of course," he gasped. "Stop for a second then."

I did stop, wondering how he knew. Well, he is a Jedi, they have their ways, I was sure.

He peeled off the rest of my bodysuit. I was finally fully naked and ready for him. I lay down and relaxed in order to open myself fully to him. He started nibbling his way up my thighs. I shuddered in anticipation.

His tongue finally found the spot of most intense pleasure. He did not go after it in a hard or aggressive manner. Instead, he went for a slow, sensual approach. He brought me to the edge twice, then paused and started again. Each time I was on the verge of orgasm, I thought I could almost feel some kind of barrier removed, that I could open myself no more than I was to this man.

Then it seemed the time was right. It was a good thing too. I thought if he didn't give me full release at this point, I would scream so loud that everyone on this ship would hear me.

He inserted one finger, then two, preparing me for his entrance. He brought the fingers to his mouth and sucked my fluid off of them while I watched. I was amazed at how exciting that was. Then he smiled and started easing himself inside. I rose my hips to meet him, wanting every bit of him. He would ease out slightly and I would try to grab on and not let any of him go. The intensity of sensations increased, until I could no longer even feel my body, I could only ride the waves of the climax that was on the way.

Thanks to the Force, we were able to come almost together. I cried when I reached my peak, a few seconds later, he had climaxed too. We collapsed and relaxed together on the mats, holding one another for a short time.

After a short rest, I started to put the bodysuit back on, and gather up the clothes. He did so also, knowing it was time for us to get back to our quarters. We did not speak, but we did exchange smiles and knowing looks.

I tiptoed back into the bedchambers and headed to the bathroom to clean up. Rabe rolled over and peeked at me through drowsy eyes. I was aware that I looked a mess, and she gave me a knowing half grin. "Your bodysuit is inside out," she said and rolled back over, smirking. I could feel myself blush.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||