THE Q MENACE: Part 26

by:  Kathryn Burns
Feedback to:  kathryn@efcnexus.com

Copyright © 1999



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  Star Trek Voyager and associated characters, names and references belong to Paramount and Gene Roddenberry.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Kathryn was shaken, she saw Obi-Wan hit his head and fall. He lay still. All her instincts cried out to help him, but some part of her forbid it. Some part wanted to protect herself. Her surroundings suddenly shifted. She and Obi-Wan were surrounded by Borg.

Kathryn found herself rushing to Obi-Wan's side and shaking him, in a futile attempt to wake him up. A Borg had marched over and now stood over them. Kathryn started to retreat back into her mind but stopped - saving Obi-Wan was more important. But how can I defend him? I have no weapon. Kathryn's eyes fell upon a silver stick lying next to Obi-Wan which had been knocked off his belt.She felt fear and pain fill her. A surge of anger and defiance followed countering their affects.

She scooped up the lightsaber and in the same movement activated it and cut through the Borg before her. She killed another and another, adrenaline giving her the energy and keeping the emotions down.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||