THE Q MENACE: Part 16

by:  Kathryn Burns
Feedback to:  kathryn@efcnexus.com

Copyright © 1999

Author's Notes:  Molly Wells, Sharon Diebin and Enrique McGraw were all so named to honor various people.  Sharon Diebin as you can guess is named after two chick authors - Sharon Nuttycombe and Darth Diebin.  Enrique McGraw is named after two singer whose music I love and inspired parts of this story - Enrique "Ricky" Martin and Tim McGraw.  Molly Wells is named after my best friend Molly Wells.



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  Star Trek Voyager and associated characters, names and references belong to Paramount and Gene Roddenberry.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


N.B. Thoughts are in // and Italics.


Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Janeway were, not surprisingly the first of the away team to arrive. Two technicians were doing some checks of the system.

"Mr. Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, I'd like you to meet two of our best transporter operators, Lieutenant Sharon Diebin and Lieutenant Enrique McGraw." The Jedi bowed a greeting as the two technicians nodded their way.

"They'll be keeping a transporter lock on us throughout our stay."

"Captain," spoke Lieutenant Diebin, "May I remind you that in order to beam you back the new shielding must be disabled.."

"Thank you Lieutenant, I'm well aware of that."

Just then the security team entered followed by Seven of Nine. Janeway introduced the team.

"Mr. Kenobi, Mr. Jinn, this is Ensign Aaron Kepler, Lieutenant J.G. Sarah Briggs, and Lieutenant Molly Wells."

All three looked human except Obi-Wan sensed some difference in Wells.

"Once Q transports us over there we will need to split up and search for Kathryn Jinn. For those of you who have never seen her - her DNA pattern is on your tricorder. Seven and I will go North. Mr. Kenobi and Lt. Wells will go East, Ensign Kepler and Lt. Briggs will go South."

"And I Captain shall take the west," spoke Qui-Gon. "I will be alright by myself, no need to endanger another person," he said before Janeway could object.

"Very well. If you find her use your communicator to contact the other teams. All other teams will regroup and then attempt to get the shields down. Hopefully, we will then be able to beam out."

"Captain, what if we aren't able to knock out the shields?" asked Ensign Kepler.

"Then it's game over Kep," spoke Lt. McGraw.

"Don't worry we'll be keeping a lock on you Aaron." said Sharon.

"Janeway to Tuvok. How long until Q is supposed to transport us?" She didn't hear the response because at that second Voyager disappeared and was replaced by the scenery of the inside of a Borg cube.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||