THE Q MENACE: Part 15

by:  Kathryn Burns
Feedback to:  kathryn@efcnexus.com

Copyright © 1999



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  Star Trek Voyager and associated characters, names and references belong to Paramount and Gene Roddenberry.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


N.B. Thoughts are in // and Italics.


"I don't believe this, you're telling me Q just appeared, offered to help you - just out of the blue for no particular reason and will transport you over in less than an hour." Janeway asked in total disbelief.

"Actually, that's exactly what happened Captain." said Obi-Wan.

"This has gotta be a trick. What's he up to now?" she muttered. Janeway turned to face the Jedi. "Q never does anything out of the goodness of his heart. Forgive my skepticism."

I don't think so Captain," said Qui-Gon, "I truly believe he was sincere this time. Besides it's really the first opportunity and perhaps the last we'll have to save Kathryn. Obi-Wan and I are going, you need not come. We're just asking you to transport us back."

"No you're right of course. This may be and in fact probably is our first and last shot. Come with me."

The three exited the ready room and strode onto the bridge.

"Tuvok, have a security detail report to Transporter Room Three."

"Captain?" questioned Tuvok.

"We're going on the Borg cube."

"Captain, may I remind you that the Borg's new shield technology renders any mode of transport useless."

"Q's taking us over there."

Chakotay sputtered, "Captain, I . . ."

"No Commander, this is our only shot. I will be leading the away team. Mr. Jinn and Mr. Kenobi are coming as are your three security people and Seven of Nine. Commander you are in charge of the ship while I'm gone. Q won't bring us back so have transporter operators standing by. This is gonna be tricky. I want all members of the away team assembled in Transporter Room Three in ten minutes."

Chakotay nodded, knowing any arguement would be futile. When Captain Janeway made up her mind nothing could change it.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||