PLOTTING OUR FUTURE: Part 4

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


"He has no concept of what it means to be a real man." Qui says calmly. Through your bond you try to sense his true emotions. He shields them from you.

You continue rubbing moisturizer onto your freshly shaved legs. It is a bitch-in-a-half to do but you do it for their sake. They find smooth legs pleasurable. You like pleasing them, which is why you also semi-shave your mound.

"I will not have that man dictating the life of my household." Ardeth growls entering the bedroom drying himself with a towel. He took his shower in the spare refresher.

"I've been doing this a long time--" You begin

"And I've been doing it longer. He does not know what he's talking about." Qui snaps.

"There is nothing we can do. I don't even know why I was sent back here in the first place. But whoever screwed up in the front office should have cleared it with Xiloft first." You take a deep breathe, "He'll probably send me to Hoth."

Ardeth tenses glances at Qui-Gon and finishes drying himself off. He tosses the towel aside and climbs into bed next to you laying atop the sheets.

"I doubt that seriously." The Master adds drying his long hair.

"Do you want me to comb it for you?"

"No." He answers sourly.

You glance at the chrono. It's still early and you're not tired. You stroll over to the Master and lean your head against his back. Your arms curve around his waist.

Kissing him, you purr, "I don't want to fight." Your hands cup his heavy penis and sac. You give it a little squeeze. He groans with pleasure.

"I love you Qui."

He pivots around to face you. Qui caresses your face, "I love you too."

His kiss is brisk and all tongue. Qui's hand grips your hair as his tongue delves into your mouth. You welcome him eagerly. Your hands stroke his stiffening penis. It elongates with each pulse of your hand.

You nip at the succulent flesh of his lower abs nearing his nether region. Heat already emanates from it as blood rushes there swelling his luscious cock. You part his legs and explore his heavy sac with your mouth and tongue. The master moans in wonderful agony.

Quickly you take his penis into your mouth before it's girth gets too wide. You form your mouth into hollow moving slowly back and forth. Qui moans loudly along with Ardeth. Their minds are linked sharing the pleasure.

You grasp his firm cock at the root causing the master to gasp and Ardeth to swear. You sneak a glance at your other lover who lays prone on the bed stroking his elongated penis. It already weeps fluid begging for release.

Your tongue flicks the tip of the Master's increasingly wet organ. A trail of moisture attaches itself to your tongue. You suck it willingly.

The master begins muttering in Titanese. His hips move back and forth guided by the pressure of your gripping hand. You engulf the swollen organ and take it deeply within your mouth.

Your mouth and tongue firmly stroke him. Quickening the pace and squeezing hard, he thrusts into your mouth. Suddenly the Master tenses.

Qui-Gon yelps. You pull back and allow him to come on your lips and chin. More creamy fluid spurts from him. Opening your mouth you suck him dry.

He pulls you into a searing kiss smearing his semen on your chin and his. You pull away with a hiss and climb onto the bed where Ardeth lays with his eyes closed and legs spread. His cock is so hard it curves toward his chest. Slowly he strokes it.

You mount and engulf his organ in your wet sheathe. His hips buck into you as you sink. You and Ardeth writhe together, whimpering. Heavy panting saturates the air.

Ardeth grips your hips and thrusts upward powerfully. He spears you, causing tiny tendrils of pain. You lean backwards and then forwards riding him. Feeling yourself climb, you wail loudly. Your vaginal muscles spasm as your orgasm overtakes you.

You slam into him jerking his buried cock.

"Gods." Ardeth yells and spurts come inside you.

"Yes baby. Oooo." You coo as his hot sticky come coats your vaginal walls.

He holds your hips still and pumps. They slow and then stop. You both relax panting. You lean forward and kiss him. Before you can move, Qui pulls you off of and away from Ardeth. He places you on your back.

The master rubs your belly. You smile lovingly at the man whose child grows within you. He mouths silently, "I love you." You say back just as silent, "I love you."

Your hands explore his firm chest. You moan as he slowly sinks inside of you extending your narrow opening. Slowly the master fucks you.

//You are so wet.// Qui projects to you.

You open your legs wider, inviting more of him into you. He sinks to the root and stays there. You feel the fullness of his presence inside of your body. Clinging to his broad back you whimper, knowing and loving the man.

Long strokes become short as Qui's pace quickens.

"Take me Qui. Harder please."

Your lover acquiesces pounding into you. You revel in each bone jarring thrust. The power of this man!

Soon his growls and moans fill the room.

"Gods..." He struggles with his words, "Not long.." thrust, "Now.."

His cock rams your mercilessly. Your muscles clench. You shriek and arch your back. His body crushes you. You and he are separated only by the rising and falling of his hips.

Qui's body jerks and then stiffens. You feel his hot sperm gushing into you mixing with Ardeth's. You grunt at the tightness as your vagina is filled with more seed.

Fatigued muscles within your mound begin to ache. Qui rests upon you, in you.

"I need her." Ardeth snarls though their is no hostility in the tone.

Qui moves aside. Ardeth mounts you. You readily accept him though you're sore. Their seed leaks from you. Stickiness coats the inside of your legs.

"Do you know how much I need you, love you?" Mahogany eyes peer at you.

You nod knowing he loves you so.

"No you don't." He shakes his head, "because you doubt me."

You shake your head.

He nods in response, "Yes, I know you do. But now I will show you how much I love you."

Before you can say a word. Ardeth penetrates you quickly. His strokes are short and deep. You grunt in unison with him. He grasps your thigh and grinds your hips into him. His cock taps at your cervix and scours the walls inside you.

Wails and moans escape your mouth as you writhe in wanton abandon. Your knees are curled to your chest. Ardeth thrusts sharply, causing your eyes to roll. Through the dense sticky liquid, he manages to find friction.

Ardeth exits you fully and then plunges deep. You scream his name. Your hands grip the sheets. He continues with long strokes. You climax and clench him on the downward plunge. Swearing in titanese he pulls out of you and grabs your thighs.

The knight straightens and rams you with tiny thrusts. Slowing, he explodes inside you. Qui engulfs your mouth in a deep kiss swallowing your screams which turns to moans as semen oozes out of you. Ardeth empties himself inside of you. Finished, his slackened penis slides out of you. Sated, full and exhausted you nod off.


Ardeth guides Chana under the covers. With her back to him, he hugs her wrapping his leg around her possessively. Knowing he has satisfied her, the knight relaxes. The lights go out. Qui settles in the bed next to Chana as Ardeth strokes her soaked mound.

Deep breaths escape her sleeping body. He kisses the top of her head.

//Shall I talk to him again?// He intones to Qui-Gon.

Qui-Gon strokes Chana's sleeping face. He plants a delicate kiss on her lips.

"No, " He says aloud, "I'll handle him personally."


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||