PLOTTING OUR FUTURE: Part 2

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


You hold Ardeth close. His sopping wet body soaks your tunic. He turns inhaling your scent, savoring it even though you are cloaked in Qui-Gon's musk.

"The house is so dark and lonely." Ardeth whispers in the crook of your neck. "It is nothing without my family."

With teary eyes you guide him to the sofa and proceed to peel off his wet clothing. He sits down pulling you to him. Mahogany eyes stare at you saying so much. You rake your hands through his wet hair and kiss him.

Reluctantly you move away to pull his leather boots off his icy feet.


Raindrops tap at the window and logs crackle in the fireplace. Ardeth tosses the damp towel aside and wraps his nude body in the same blanket you wore earlier. He sips hot tea studying your movements as you hang up his wet cloths in front of the fireplace. You feel his smoldering gaze. You instinctively check your Bond. It hums normally. Is he shielding? You decide not to guess. Ardeth will speak when he is ready.

He gets up and stokes the fireplace and lays the blanket on the floor. Ardeth clothed only in bronzed skin, lies down and pats the blanket.

"Chana." He whispers

You easily lay next to him. Ardeth is on top of you instantly. Your tunic is removed via the Force while he hungrily ravishes you. He is forceful and brisk as he kisses you. The knight repositions himself and hungrily dives for your center. You try not to yelp knowing the master is resting in the other room.

Ardeth curls your knees to your chest and devours you. He comes up for air briefly and then resumes. Your lifemate gently lowers your legs and nuzzles you nose to nose, kissing you delicately. You taste you and qui's essence in his mouth. It arouses you even more. The steel rod that is his penis slides against your leg.

His nose to yours; he whispers, "Don't ever go away again."

"Yes my love."

Ardeth repositions himself spreading your legs. He sheathes himself in one stroke causing you to moan. Long strokes become short as he forcefully thrusts into you.

Loudly you grunt feeling his powerful movements. Solid muscle presses you against the soft blanket. Heavy panting and moans of love saturate the air. Your sex squeezes him, eliciting a snarl. He thrusts harshly in retaliation.

Ardeth bends your knees splaying your legs outward. One hand supports his weight while another raises your hips, lifting you off the ground just so. Panting in unison, Ardeth guides you toward your impending climax.

You close your eyes and suppress a wail as his long slender cock hits your sweet spot.

"Don't...hold...back." He manages in between thrusts.

You're eased on the floor as he sinks deeply in you. All the way to the root. His hips move just so.

"Gods!" You nails dig into the flesh of his back. "Gnnnngghh.."

"Unh...unh.." He grunts above you. Powerful hips guide his incredibly hard penis.

With one hand, Ardeth pins your arms above your head. Guided by his powerful hips you feel his penis stroke your center. Barely moving, he gazes down at you. Your eyes lock. You moan feeling him come. Grunting lightly, your life mate coats your insides with hot semen. Again and again he comes filling your insides to capacity. You puff lightly taking in a full load. You note that he only comes this much when he hasn't sex in awhile.

Ardeth relaxes nearly collapsing on you. Leaning upward you two kiss.

"Mmmm." You chuckle as he falls to the side. "That was a lot."

"Yes," He says as his breathing returns to normal, "I know."

"You realize I'm already pregnant." You purr snuggling up to him. A strong arm pins you to him.

Ardeth smiles through lidded eyes, "Save some for later."

Soon a gentle snore escapes his mouth. He sleeps. Fierce manly features become sweet and boyish. You kiss his cheek.

"I love you."


Sunlight cascades through shuttered windows. Ardeth and Qui drink their coffee planning the family's future.

"The arrangements have been made on Titan?" Qui-Gon asks Ardeth.

"Yes," He nods slowly placing the mug on the table, "She should be receiving orders soon for her return to base."

"Where will she be assigned?"

Ardeth frowns staring into the mug, "In the front office."

"Good. Good. And that Commander of hers-- Xiloft?"

"He has a strong will. But eventually he acquiesced." Ardeth sits back on the sofa and unwinds, "He will be troublesome but not in the foreseeable future."

"Good." The master reclines in his chair and rubs his eyes, "Because I don't want my son born here. I just can't let that happen." Shaking his head Qui-Gon sighs.

Ardeth nods. "Does she know of this place?"

"No. And she doesn't need to know. They are not apart of my life and they don't need to be apart of ours."

"Understood. So it is a boy?"

The master nods and takes a sip of coffee, "Yes. She went to a healer on planet. Apparently a very sensitive one, it was there she learnt the gender."

Ardeth stares off in the distance. Qui notices and smiles.

"Soon. Soon my friend."

"I don't know anymore." Ardeth responds, "In the past year I have seen so much. To have a child born into this miasma..." He shakes his head and takes a drink.

"Evil triumphs when the good stand by and do nothing."

"And what of when the light fails to drive back the darkness?"

"We keep fighting. We are knights, it is our duty, our calling." Blue eyes study the brown liquid in the cup, "I want so much for my son and yet... I can imagine the horrors he'll face if he becomes a knight."

Ardeth sits forward, "Would you like to train him?"

"I don't know. Our bonding would be so close as to be dangerous."

"You fear it will affect your judgment."

"Perhaps." Qui smirks, "but that is a long way off. I'm sure your parents will be happy however."

"Very happy. Especially grandma."

"What time is it?" You ask stretching in the doorway. Your joints crack and creak.

"Early." Qui responds.

You kiss Ardeth tenderly and go to Qui. He pulls you into his lap and kisses you lightly. Reaching for his mug, the master stops you.

"It is bad for the baby."

"Don't argue with me Qui, my stomach is doing loops." You rest against his outstretched arm.

"No," He places the mug out of your reach, "I will prepare you a proper meal."

You nod with closed eyes. "Did somebody mention grandma?"


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||