PLOTTING OUR FUTURE: Part 1

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


The whirl and buzz of office machines infiltrates your ears but you've learned to block them out. Four long weeks have passed since you were reassigned to the Quartermaster's Office on Malastare.

"Who uses paper anymore?" You mutter shutting the file cabinet after finishing the last of your filing. Casually you rub your stomach and then stop, remembering you're at work. The last time you did this, an officer saw you and lectured you for twenty minutes about the proper conduct of a soldier be they pregnant or not.

The bond you have with your son is getting stronger. You actually feel his presence within you. You know when he sleeps, when he is restless... It is an awesome sensation. Unfortunately it's the only bond you've felt for a while because you haven't heard from Qui-Gon or Ardeth.

"Sgt. Fey-Jinn." Lt. Jocturey calls you.

"Yes, ma'am."

"The corporal has some errands to run, watch the counter until the end of your shift."

"Yes ma'am." You nod and head to the counter where a mass of requisition datapads and paper lay.

After straightening the counter, you decide to fill out a requisition datapad for more uniforms. Though you are not showing, you're regularly growing out of every set.

//Might as well get a jump start on the next batch.//

The door opens. You look up and see Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn. Time slows down. Is it him? Or are you hallucinating from boredom?

He stops in front of you, "Hello." Jinn's voice is quiet, his face is icy.

"Hi." You say wanting to leap over the counter and hug him.

"It took me a while to find you. But here am I."

You nod holding in your tears.

"Can we go somewhere and talk?"

Before you can say a word Lt. Jocturey tells you to go home. Qui cracks the tiniest of grins. You agree with the lieutenant not caring whether Qui influenced her or not.


You two walk in silence for some time. Eventually leaving the base, pleasant residential neighborhoods surround you. They are filled with humans and non-humans living, working and playing together.

The Master is silent. He is a thoughtful man who chooses his words carefully. It is one of the many traits you love about him. The sky darkens. He guides you expertly through the neighborhoods to a small park where you both sit by a fountain.

"You are beautiful," Qui holds your hand and caresses your face. "But sometimes..." He shakes his head and frowns.

A cloud rumbles in the distance.

"It is all my fault." You blurt unable to contain your thoughts, "All of it. From the idiotic histrionics to the selfish disregard for our child." You gaze into his eyes, "Please forgive me. I am so sorry. When you left, I had time to reassess my priorities." A tear rushes down your cheek. "And I've decided that without you, all of this means nothing."

He wipes your tear with his thumb. "Little one. You are mine, I would never leave you."

Qui-Gon kisses your tear stained face as heavy drops of rain cascade on you both.

"We must go." He urges.

"I don't mind the rain."

The deluge is harder.

"I do mind if you catch cold. Come I have a place nearby."


Qui-Gon stokes the burning logs in the fireplace. You sip hot herbal tea and curl a warm blanket around you in an overstuffed chair. You wear Qui's tunic. It still carries his scent. The rough fibers scratch your skin, you don't mind.

Light from the fire illuminates his lean muscular chest. Broad chest tapers down to a narrow waist. Long brown hairs caress his pectoralis. You recall many a wonderful times just sliding your fingers through the soft curls. Those intimacies seem so far away now.

"Are you warm?" He asks rubbing his hands together. A couple of strides with his long legs and he is in front of you.

"Yes my love." You look around the beautifully furnished town house. Deep earthy tones, and thick wood are the hallmark of its rustic decor. "How did you get this place?"

"It belongs to a friend."

"Jedi contacts I suppose."

He nods. You set the mug aside and stroke the tuft of whiskers on his chin. The brown hair is as soft as the tresses in his mane. You and he join in a kiss that sets your nerves afire and titillates your loins.

The master pulls away and curls up with you in the blanket. You find comfort and security in his strong arms.

"We will be parents." You say idly stroking his arms.

"Mmmm...hmmm." His hands touch the bare skin of your inner thigh. They ease upward confidently exploring you.

"Yoda foresaw this." Your breath catches as Qui's finger eases inside of you.

"That does not surprise me."

You smile wistfully, thinking of your son as a Jedi Knight just like his father. "He said I may visit our child any time."

"Really?"

"Mmm..hmm. The healer on Titan said I'm carrying a boy."

Qui places his hand on your abdomen. His breathing slows. You can feel him reaching out to his child via the Force.

"I can not tell. Though I am not as skilled as a Healer would be in this area. If the healer says you are carrying a boy, then that must be so."

Qui sips tea from your mug, "Do you want this child?" There is a hint of apprehension in his voice.

"More than I can possibly describe in words." You place his large palm to your face. Years of saber practice has taken its toll on his calloused hands.

"Little one." He hugs you firmly.


Your body lays open to Qui's touch. The master explores every inch of your skin. Kissing your mouth, your breasts, stomach and inner thighs. Fingers dive in and out of your sex causing your pelvis to move in rhythm. His warm mouth covers yours sealing your mouth to his. Your breaths are his breaths. A skilled hand massages your labia. You moan into his mouth.

The master's soft tongue delicately licks your nipples in between nips and tugs. You are so ready for him.

"Master take me."

He does not respond but merely parts your legs and licks your center like a popsicle. You groan loudly with it culminating into a wail as he deftly fondles your clit with his tongue.

Beads of sweat form on your forehead as you pant openly. Qui kisses you roughly and then pulls you down the bed. He sheathes himself to the root in one swift motion. The bed creaks with every tiny thrust.

You close your eyes and lift your hips squeezing him.

"Gods little one." He grunts jerking his hips. "Yes."

He loves the tightness. It always makes him come more quickly. His thrusts quicken. Your bodies move in eager motion. "I can not hold out." Qui moans as your body shakes with each bone jarring thrust.

"Unngghh.." His girth stretches you. The master pauses to calm himself then resumes.

Powerful hips drive his thick long cock deep within you. No other man can give you such pleasure and pain at the same time. His strokes are slow and steady. They drive you insane.

"Please faster." You wrap your arms and legs around him. He sinks deeply into you. Qui's hips move minutely, his rigid tip taps your cervix causing you to shriek softly.

Feeling yourself climb, your hips buck driving quickly into you, "I love you, please come."

He tilts your pelvis changing the angle of penetration. Qui's stiff cock swells and rakes your sweet spot. His hips move in circles as you pant under him.

Move for move you match his thrusting. Qui begins to growl as he pounds you. You stroke his sweat covered back and wrap your legs around his hips sinking him even deeper. He jerks into you suddenly and swings his head back. Hot semen gushes inside of you. Feeling him coating your insides you come immediately squeezing him.

Qui groans in response to your milking him of his sperm. His hips pump once more. The head board bangs against the wall. You body shakes. He finishes. Exhausted Qui collapses on top you. Still inside of you, he is asleep instantly.

You gaze out the tiny kitchenette window observing the pouring rain. Swallowing the last of the water, you place the glass in the sink. Storm clouds have covered the night sky making the air cold and damp. Folding your arms against Qui's tunic you make your way back to bed.

Knock, Knock. You stop at the door and frown.

"Who could that be?" You mutter. No one knows you are here.

You debate whether to wake Qui-Gon but he is tired and you decide he should rest. Standing on the balls of your feet you peak through the peep hole and just make out a figure.

"Who is it?" You frown leaning against the door.

"Chana it is me. Let me in." The voice is muffled.

You crack open the door and just make out Knight Ardeth Fey's face. You open it fully and pull him in. He is soaked.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||