YOUR PLACE IN THE MIDDLE

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com

Author's notes: This is a just another excuse to write a sammich story…. With possessiveness thrown in there for good measure. Definitely pwp and a tried/true formula. Enjoy the cast of characters.


DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment purposes and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.  Not to be archived without permission of the author(s).


N.B.  Flashbacks in **


You stroll through the throngs of gathered dignitaries nursing a single glass of sparkling lotus nectar. Your head sits recessed in the hood of your ceremonial gown. The red, white and orange of the dress traces your body like rolling fire accentuating the gentle curves of your body and the coloring of your skin.

You barely recognize the diplomats that have gathered for yet another meaningless party. Or at least that's the way you see it. Yes, connections are made, secret deals are agreed to but all of this is just another reason to spend useless credits to fatten the bellies of beaurocrats.

//Why am I here? // You ask yourself staring at a Mon Calamari guzzle another glass of wine, laughing raucously. And then you remember. //I'm a translator//

You scan the room for your employer. Then you spot your her…. Jedi Healer and Scholar Misha-Al- Badai. She speaks jovially to other knights as well as the diplomats who have gathered around her. She is out on loan from the temple as a Lecturer-at-Large. Many of the diplomats her have asked her to lecture at their local universities on the virtues of life and the healing forces within it. Of course everyone wants her to write the texts of these talks in their native languages instead of Galactic Standard!!

Annoying, yet profitable. For you are paid by the parsel and there is so much work to do. So much.

//I hate these things.// You frown watching as Misha's spouse secretly caresses the small of her back. Her ebony braids fall gracefully behind her as the healer turns to give him a secret look. Unable to bear it any longer, you decide to head out onto the balcony to get some air.

Your footsteps soon leave the plush carpeting and echo off the stone floor of the balcony which over looked an enclosed garden. You sigh.

//Damn them. Making me go by myself.// You swig the last of your drink and place the glass on the ledge.

//What were their excuses?// You frown as you recall early this afternoon.


** Obi-Wan strapped the last buckle of his freshly shined brown boots. He wore a simple sand colored tunic and trousers—they were the more casual attire for a Jedi. Way too casual for the up-coming Gala you note.

"Obi-Wan," you say coming out of the refresher wrapped in a large cushiony robe. "are you wearing that to the gala tonight?"

"No." He answers simply tying a sash around his waist. He maneuvers around you and the giant bed.

"Then you must change. We haven't much time."

"This is fine for me to wear." He walks past you still getting ready. A spicey scent is left in his wake.

You know instantly that you two are not talking about the same thing. "We're not talking about the diplomatic gala—are we?"

"No apparently not. For that is not where I'm going."

"Wait. Wait there for a second." You step in his path. You're face comes to his chest. He steps back putting his hand on his hips. "The Gala is tonight. I told you two weeks in advance. I asked you again a week ago and--."

His cleft chin bobbed up and down as his face tightened. "And I recall each time telling you that I was uncertain of my attending. Now if you'll excuse me." He steps around you.

"Well—where are you going?" You follow him, "To that war meeting?!"

Obi-Wan steps into the front room and puts on a mahogany colored cloak, "It is a lecture on the ethical treatment of native inhabitants by Master Tanaka. And yes I am attending."

"But you said you didn't want to go." You step in front of him again, "And that since you're friend wasn't going, you'd go with me. You promised."

His blue eyes stare intently at you, "I never promised. I said I'd consider it." He steps aside and walks over to the dining room table. He retrieves his lightsaber and sheathes it in his utility belt.

Anger and sadness battle you for attention. You didn't know anyone at the Gala, save for a couple of people. You had to attend and you hoped you wouldn't have to go alone.

You step in front of him again as he neared the door.

He sighs heavily when you do. His face crinkles and he looks away.

"Please stop doing this. It's very disturbing."

"What am I suppose to do?" You fold your arms protectively.

"I am late. I really don't have time for this."

"You don't have time?" You fumed raising your voice, "This was suppose to be our time! You said--."

"I never said any such thing!" He snapped and closed his eyes. "Call one of your girlfriends to go with you."

"Not on such short notice."

"Go by yourself," He gestures indignantly, "It's perfectly legal."

"Nowadays I'm always doing things by myself." You snap

"There is virtue in solitude."

"I'm in solitary confinement. There is no virtue in that."

He snorts, "This coming from a woman who lives with two men."

You arch your neck, "Perhaps I should downsize." You threaten.

Obi-Wan grins, "You know I wouldn't allow it." He kisses your forehead.

You step away from him, "Obi-Wan, I'm serious."

"So am I."

"Who am I suppose to take?" You feel your eyes glaze as a lump forms in your throat.

He walks around you. "Ask Qui-Gon. Perhaps he'll accompany you." His words hung in the air as the door closed behind him.

"Right." You groan. "That's like asking Master Yoda to grow six inches. It ain't gonna happen. He hates these things."

You go back to your shared bedroom and continue to prepare hoping Qui-Gon would reconsider.


As you slip into your shoes, your hear a clanging out in the dining room. Sensing Qui-Gon's presence, you walk slowly into the hallway just seeing him collapse onto the sofa. His long legs lay stretched out before him. His eyes were closed and he sighed a cleansing breath.

The Master's demeanor alone gave you no hope of respite. He hadn't even bothered to take off his poncho.

"Long day?" You ask knowing he's been gone all of two hours.

"In a manner of speaking."

"Tired?" You walk slowly towards him. His eyes were closed.

"Not really."

Your face lights up. "Frustrated then."

"Mostly."

"I know what can take your mind off of it." You begin with a grin.

"What?" He asks slowly.

"You want to come to the Gala with me?"

Qui-Gon opens his eyes and faces you, "Love, my answer is the same as it was when you asked me the first time. No."

"A girl can dream you know." You say feeling dejected. You gather your purse off the table in front of the sofa.

He takes off his poncho, tossing it off to the side. "Did you ask Obi-Wan?"

You step over it. "Yes." Trying to hold back your tears, you swallow and blink hard. It took you twenty-minutes to get your eye-make up right.

"And?" Qui-Gon sighed with irritation. He hates it when you cry.

"He made other plans." You step over to the mirror and adjust your hair as you place your hood over your head. You hear two giant thonks as Qui-Gon makes himself comfortable by availing himself of his boots. "I remember a time when we actually did things together."

"Don't start this again." He sighs behind you.

"Right." You hold up your hand, "Don't wanna be a nag."

"Why don't you do things by yourself?"

You fume hearing that comment once again. That was the problem, you were always doing things by yourself.

//Fine, if that's what they want. Then that's what they shall get.// Your back is to Qui-Gon. You close your eyes and focus your will power on cutting off the shared link between you three.

"Don't wait up for me, I'll be home late." You say accomplishing your goal with a triumphant grin.

"Why? These things never last more than a couple of hours."

You turn to see him stretched out on the sofa. "I'm not coming straight home." Anger has welled up deep within you. You know he knows it and he doesn't seem to care.

"Where will you be?" He asks scanning a datapad that was laying on the table.

You turn to leave. "I'LL BE WHERE I'M AT!" //Screw these damn men!!!// you project loudly. **


"Excuse me. Excuse me, miss?" A man's voice interrupts your thoughts.

"Uh—yeah." You turn and see a beautiful man of 5'10. His short cropped hair is as black as a Sith Lord's cape. His eyes shone green like Yoda's skin. He wore a deep brown robe, v-shaped tunic and calf-high boots.

"Um your glass just fell off the ledge."

You frown, "Oh no." Oh yes, it was gone. You glance over just in time to see it shatter against a statue of a jedi knight of old. How fitting. "Oops."

He smirks at your comment. "I am Mich'ael." He reaches out a hand. As he does so, his robes open exposing a sheathed lightsaber.

"You're a knight?" You ask reaching out to shake his hand.

"Uh…yes I am. And you are?"

You blush, "Sorry." You tell him of your ancient home name. A name, which you almost never go by now, a name no one really knows.

"That's beautiful. Are you from the outer rim?" He asks with an intriguing accent not native to the Core planets.

"Actually closer to Wild Space."

He frowns, "You're kidding."

"No, I'm afraid not. I am lucky that my family was never involved with slavers but father managed to get us out there by the time I reached ten standard years." The comlink in your purse beeps. You reach in and turn it off. Your almost certain of the caller.

"Such a precarious existence. It forces one to appreciate the uniqueness of life."

"It does." You smile feeling instantly at ease with him. You stop and throw up your emotional shields , realizing you had let them slip. These Jedi automatically take up residence in a person's psyche. They can't help doing it and not only that the Master could be listening.

Michael smiles when you do so. "Did you think I was intruding?"

"No." You grin back, "It's so you won't."

Obviously amused, he nods. "Would you like something else to drink?"

"Uh-huh."

He motions to a droid. "Two." He mouths.

"Hey aren't you on duty?" You ask incredulously.

"My dear, I'm a Jedi not Coruscant security," He flashes a devious smile while taking the drinks from the droid. "I can handle drink."

He hands you a glass, "I'm come from a long line of professional drinkers. It's in my genes. And unlike my ancestors, I know when to stop." He holds out his glass for a toast. "To wild space—"

"--And drunken Jedi." You add.

"May they remain in our distant past." Mich'ael clinks his glass with yours.

"By the way," You say after taking a sip, "what planet are you from?"

Mich'ael looks at you mysteriously, "Celtia." He answers with a thick brogue.

Your insides melt.


Obi-Wan palms the lock to his shared apartment with his Master and you (their girlfriend). He sensed only his Master's presence and figured you were still at the party. He was only here briefly to drop off the data pad of information he received from the lecture. As soon as he entered the front room, his senses were assaulted by Qui-Gon Jinn's irritation. His Master was dressed only in his sleep pants and stared out the window at the congested Coruscant night sky. "Hello, Obi-Wan." Qui-Gon's says coolly.

"Hello Master." Obi-Wan places the datapad on the table next to the door. "Is there a problem?"

Qui-Gon does not answer.

"Master, I'm quite sure she'll get over it soon enough." Obi-Wan commented approaching Qui-Gon. He knew you always pushed Qui-Gon's buttons.

His master's irritation filled the room like a foggy haze. Obi-Wan closed his eyes and sifted through the radiating emotions— allowing the Force to help him filter out Qui-Gon's fluctuating mood. Radiant motion is what his instructors called what the Master is presently doing. It is a technique his Master often uses to dissipate his anger. It is away of letting go. The only problem is that the released anger often lands on any Force sensitive being within feet of him--which is usually his padawan.

Qui-Gon Jinn faces his padawan, "I'm certain she already has."

"What?" Obi-Wan reachs out with his mental connection. Searching for you. You, he and Qui-Gon are always connected and therefore always together, until now. Your connection was like a line caught under a wall. It is blocked.

Obi-Wan looks to his master with frustration. //When? How long?//

//For at least two hours now. //

"Why?" Obi-wan's breathing increased. "Who is she with?"

"I am not certain. But it was another male, a knight I believe." Qui-Gon's jaw clenchs with those last words.

Obi-Wan's pupil's constricts and he storms out of the apartment.


You sit across the table from Mich'ael enjoying a good meal. You remove your hood and let your long hair hang freely.

"You can't be stationed in the No-ad system." You take another bite of vegetables, "There's nothing out there."

"Believe me, I know." He answers pleasantly, "Still there are pockets of settlements. Disputes to be arbitrated. My skills are needed nonetheless. For I am a servant--."

"— defending those who can not defend themselves." You finish reflexively. Reminded of your lovers' words. Men you hardly ever see and when they are home, they seem to never want to be with you. Physically, emotionally, sexually...

"Being around Jedi all the time I'm sure you hear that a great deal."

You answer pensively not sure if that remark had a hidden meaning to it or just referred to your job situation, "I do. But it still rings true." You look down at your plate. "Well, this is a good meal."

"It is."

You motion for the waiter to bring you more wine. The red liquid rushes into your glass. The waiter offers Mich'ael but he declines.

Mich'ael's green eyes peer at you, as you sip looking past him. "Are you all right?"

You nod slowly.

"It's your third glass including the one at the party."

You shift your gaze and smile, "Fourth actually. Remember the empty glass that fell?"

"Right." He motions for the droid and pays the bill. "Would you--. Would you like to go dancing with me?"

"I'd love to."


A bead of perspiration dripped down Obi-Wan's temple. He leaned against the wall of a closed shop for support as a fierce headache wracked his brain. After bolting off into the Coruscant night, he immediately went to the Hall of Great Service, where the Gala was held, in search of you. You weren't there. He called to you through your blocked link to no avail. His rage having dissipated an hour ago, he sank to the ground to reconsider his options.

"Perhaps Qui-Gon's approach was better." He said rubbing his temples, "Maybe waiting ‘til she gets home is a better strategy."

Obi-Wan's azure blue eyes disappeared behind his closed lids. He gathered the Force's healing energy and called upon it to center him. To relax him, grant him peace. The throbbing behind his eyes subsided and soon the tell-tale whispers of the Force began to speak to him. His love for you filled his heart and then images flashed in his mind. A club in the red-light district. The sign red--Club 69.

The padawan frowned unsure of the image. Then he saw you walking in with a man whose arm was around your waist. His instant jealousy distorted the vision and it soon dissipated.

Knowing there was only one thing to do...Obi-Wan went home and waited.

As the night goes on, you and Mich'ael dance, laugh and sing. Your attraction for him grows but you will not allow yourself to act on it. An uptempo song melts into a ballad and Mich'ael pulls you close.

"I can tell," He whispers into your ear, "you're being a naughty girl." He pushes you away, twirls you around and pulls you back.

You feel hypnotize by his embrace. "I have no idea what you're talking about." You whisper into his shoulder.

His sniffs your hair, "I've had a wonderful time. Thank you." He whispers back into your ear.

Mich'ael's hot breath on your neck gives you chills. You find yourself clinging to him, lost in his embrace. "It was my pleasure."

"I am leaving for No'ad in a few hours, I would love for you to spend them with me--"

You pull away and gaze into his eyes. They hunger for your touch.

You lean against the backwall of the elevator in your apartment building. You look at the chrono on the wall realizing you've been gone all night. Part of you regrets having stayed out all night but you did have an incredible time, even having not slept with Mich'ael. He was even honorable enough to send you home on transport with just a peck on the cheek after escorting you out of the club.

The elevator comes to a halt stopping on your floor. "Home." You say as the door opens. Your thoughts float back to the two men with whom you share your bed. Jedi Knights...a Master and Padawan. Two incredibly sexy, gorgeous men who have obviously grown tired of you in the three years you all have been together.

You wonder why. Was it because your hair didn't shine the way it did when you met them on that fateful day on Yavin 3? Or maybe they didn't find you attractive anymore out boredom. Or perhaps time just has a way of taking the glamour out of things.

//Do they even care anymore?//

In this early morning hour you imagin both of them in bed, snoring with your spot in the middle vacant. Oblivious to your absence. Was that spot enough for you anymore?

You palm the lock to your apartment. The recognition beep of the scanner unlocks the door. There was silence and darkness in the front room. You stand against the closed front door as your eyes adjust.

You notice that not only were the lamps in the room not on but the blinds were closed. Unlike your Force sensitive roommates you were unable to make your way in the dark.

"Blinds one-quarter open please." You say as the computer complies allowing the daylight of Maizar II--the star of Coruscant's system, illuminate the dusky tones of the earth colored room. You place your purse next to a data pad on the table near the door and walk into the room.

"Finally." Obi-Wan's says out of the shadows.

You turn to see him sitting in a chair in the corner wearing his sleep pants only. Your heart skips a beat.

"Oh, your up." You say nervously. You don't know why. "Have a nice rest?"

"Not really." He leans forward causing his braid to sling over his shoulder.

"Oh. I'm sorry." You swallow hard. "Well I'm gonna get changed."

Your heart is beating like an anvil. The eery silence is definitely telling you, your in trouble. You turn towards the dining room on your way to the bed room when Qui-Gon steps forward. All he is wearing are black silk boxers. The ones you bought him for his birthday.

"Don't bother." He says sternly and folds his arms.

You feel an anxiety attack coming on. Adrenaline is pouring into your blood stream, while your nerves scream, "RUN!"

You double back to the door to be greeted by Obi-Wan who is waiting there for you, blocking your path.

"Why are you frightened little one?" He asks intensely

You swallow hard again. You don't answer. You want to turn around but are afraid to turn your back on him. And then you remember the master.

You swivel slowly around to see Qui-Gon leaning against the doorway with his arms folded.

"You've been gone all night." He remarked.

"--Tried to reach you by commlink." Obi-Wan says leaving the door way. "But couldn't. Why?"

You step away from him. "That's because I turned it off." You answer quietly. Why in the world did I get myself mixed up with two alpha-males? "I asked you two to go to the party with me but you turned me down. Remember?"

You look to Qui-Gon whose face is expressionless. You know then and there he's really pissed.

Obi-Wan nods, "Yes we remember. Of course we're a little fuzzy on the specifics. Was it the party at the Hall of Great Service or the one at Club 69?"

Your face goes ghostly white. "You know about that."

"We both do." Qui-Gon replies

"We also know about your friend." Obi-Wan says stroking your long tresses from behind.

Your realize your feet are glued to the floor. You are unable to move. You try again, feeling your fear melt into anger. They are toying with you.

"Perhaps Padawan, that Knight interests her." Qui-Gon finally moves away from the doorframe, "He certainly was interested in her."

"Maybe she's trading us in for a newer model."

That hit home. Something in your mind snaps.

"You oughtta know!!" You try to move again but can't. "You can give less than a damn about me! It's bad enough I miss you when you're gone but to miss you when you're here---it's ridiculous."

"Did you fuck him?" Qui-Gon asked coolly.

You ignore the question, "I only ask for a little of your blasted time but I guess that's too much!"

"Did you fuck him?" The Master asked again, he moved closer.

"I know you don't want me anymore!! I know it now. At least he appreciated me."

"Fucking you is not the same as appreciating you." Obi-Wan hissed behind you.

You turn and say, "At least it's a start." Man, I'm leaving this joint. I'm going to a hotel and I'm getting out of here for good.

The master grabs your chin, so that you face him, "Did you fuck him?" He growled.

"No." You answer defiantly, "But the Gods know I wanted to."

Qui-Gon hauls your screaming self up over his shoulder. "Little one, today you will learn who you belong to."

"NO!! NO!!" You scream uselessly as he takes you into the bedroom followed by Obi-Wan.

Qui-gon tosses you on the giant bed. Your body is pinned flat by the force. Obi-Wan straddles you.

"You don't know how worried I was." His brow furled into a deep trench. He leans forward, "You will learn of my passions. This morning you will learn of our fear."

Obi-Wan rips your dress down the front exposing your bra, panties, garter and stockings. He lustfully licks your face, neck and chest.

"I can smell him on you." He hisses.

You turn away defiantly. The last vestiges of your dress disappear on the side of the bed. You feel a nudging in your emotional shields. You feel two consciences pushing at your barrier.

Obi-Wan kisses you tenderly on your cheek, chin and mouth. You keep your mouth closed and do not respond. You want to push him off of you but your arms and body are pinned to the bed. By whom? You guess both of them.

His kisses move down your body stopping at your breast. His mouth with the help of the force moves away the cup freeing your breast from its restraints. The evidence of his handy work already shows from your stiff nipple. Though your mind wasn't willing your body was already beginning to respond to your lover's touches.

He licked the very crest of your nipple and then took the whole of it in his mouth. You gasp as he suckles you. You feel a spurt of wetness between your legs. You moan.

His face rises, blue eyes stare into yours.. "You belong to us."

He's already speaking in the plural you note. You manage a glance at Qui-Gon. His eyes were closed in deep concentration. They were already linked mentally.

"We shall reclaim you." He growls and moves down your stomach licking and nipping. He opens your legs and kisses your inner thigh. He rips off your panties leaving on your garter. He licks the lips of your shaved mound. Tracing it's center and edge with his tongue. He places both of your legs over each of his shoulders and raises you off the bed. His tongue dives in your heated, dripping center.

You shriek. His sucking noises and nibbling of your clit is driving you crazy. Your hips buck wildly.

"Gods."

He places you back on the bed. His lust filled eyes peer at you. His face is covered in your wetness. You feel his finger enter you...

"Who do you belong to?"

You don't answer. Your breaths are short and ragged.

Another finger enters you, "Who do you belong to?"

"No one." You manage. You moan from pain and excitement as he spreads his fingers. "Please Obi- Wan."

"No. Not until you realize."

"Got to hell." You hiss and look at Qui-Gon who's stern expression has turned to lust as the smell of sex fills the room. "The both of you."

Obi-Wan divests himself of his sleep pants. His hard member is pressed against your wet mound. He rubs it against you mercilessly. You hips buck instinctively to meet him. Your loving it and hating it at the same time.

There is another rush at your conscience defense.

"We will be apart of you again. And you shall never block us out." He looks to Qui-Gon. A silent exchange goes between them with Qui-Gon nodding.

Obi-Wan parts your legs wide, and meets your mound with a hungry gasp.

"Little one," Qui-Gon says approaching you, "you will become ours again today."

"No. It's too late for that." You're almost 30 percent sure of that response.

Qui-Gon smothers your mouth in a passionate kiss. His tongues dives into your mouth, claiming you....tasting you. Stealing your breath. You almost don't notice Obi-Wan licking you dry south of the equator.

You break away from Qui-gon to give an earth shattering moan. You can feel your orgasm approaching as Obi-Wan's magic tongue sucks your clit and dives in your center. Qui-Gon captures your mouth as you scream. Your vaginal muscles constrict emitting it juices. You manage to moan in Qui- Gon's hungry mouth. Obi-Wan licks you bone dry again. Qui-Gon stands up. You close your eyes feeling the worst is over.

You sigh and then gasp as you feel Obi-Wan enter your dry self. You want to crawl up the sheets. Your hips buck. Your vaginal muscles tighten around his penis. He moans in response and begans to move slowly and then picks up the pace. Tears stream down your face and you gasp with each thrust.

"Dear gods!!"

Obi-Wan looks down at you, "Who do you belong to?" The scent of your arousal on his face is making you wet again. He spreads your legs wider and plunges deeper into you. You grunt.

"You!!" You finally agree.

He's thrusting wildly now. The bed shakes.

"Who?" He growls

"You." He knows you mean the both of them. It is something you three established the first time you all made love. That their link connects them body, mind and soul. With Qui-Gon being the head. It was then you notice during this arousal Obi-Wan spoke in the plural.

There was another large push at your conscienceness exposing a weakness.

Obi-Wan thrusting slows as he groans and jerks staccatto like. Your climax comes just as he nears his.

He's throws his head back and pours into you. His seed warming your insides even more. You scream constricting your muscles, milking him even more.

You collapse. Unable to think and move. Your eyes are closed as Obi-Wan moves off of you. Your exhausted. And then suddenly you feel another weight upon you. His scent tells you that the master is ready. He takes your mouth in hungry passionate kiss.

"Little one, open your eyes." Qui-Gon nudges you.

You oblige. You stare into his eyes that were blue as the sea.

"You thought of being with him." He strokes your face.

You shake your head negatively. He nods. His face is inches away from yours.

"You want another man inside you. Touching you? Feeling you?"

Qui-Gon's jealousy permeated the room. "I know this man. This knight from Celtia."

You begin breathing rapidly.

"He will never have you because you are mine." Qui-Gon's conscienceness rams yours again breaking another part....your emotional shields are in pieces barely hanging on.

He sucks your lips and rips off your bra. He ravishes both breasts causing you to moan again. Freely able to move now, you intertwine your fingers in his mane. He suckles you. And then goes straight for your mound.

//I can taste Obi-Wan within you.// He projects through your broken shields.

"Master." you moan.

//Now I will mark you.// Qui-Gon kisses you again. He moves away to reposition his naked body.

He penetrates you with one long thrust. You moan loudly. His cock impales you against the bed. Stretching you filling you. It has been so long. So long.

Qui-Gon opens your legs wider to accommodate him. His weight is upon you as he thrusts powerfully. The headboard bangs against the wall.

"Master." You say lustfully...."Oh Master."

"Who do you belong to."

"Gods..you. You..."

He exits you. "Turn over." He commands.

You do so. He takes hold of your waist and puts you on all four and penetrates you from behind. After a couple of thrusts you climax again. Your mound drips but he is not finished.

Qui-Gon leans forward kisses you. //You belong to us. Remember that.//

"Yes master." You say gasping. Feeling waves of pleasure hit you. He massages your clit. You feel yourself rising again. "Not again. Please."

Qui-Gon thrusts quicken becoming shorter and shorter.

"Gods...uh..." He explodes inside of you as you climax once again. His hot juices feel you and mingle with Obi-Wan's. His battering hips slow and then stop.

You collapse on the bed trembling shaking. Obi-Wan is behind you instantly caressing you. Holding you.

"To see you with another man," He nuzzles you.

You begin to sob, "I--." You loved them so much but sometimes you wondered if it was returned.

Qui-Gon lays in front you. He kisses you tenderly. "After all this time, you still are in doubt?"

You say nothing except close your eyes. Through your shattered link you feel love from Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.

//Share with us.// Qui-Gon projects to you.

Your mind meekly reaches out for theirs and is warmly received. You not only feel but see their love for you. You are wrapped in a cocoon.

"If this Celtian comes by again, will you see him?" Qui-Gon asks, his voice is concerned. You also feel his uncertainty.

"No master." You answer with certainty. Qui-Gon kisses you, this time full tenderly with affection. No aggression. Obi-Wan gives slow pecks to your neck and shoulders.

You wrap his arm around you and pull Qui closer as well. You kiss Qui again and then turn to kiss Obi just as long, just as well. Obi's hard member presses against your leg.

You turn and concentrate on Obi, enveloping yourself in a long passion kiss. He moves away. And lingers on your breast for a while. You push him away and sit up. You stroke his erect cock. You kiss the tip and then lick it. He gasps. And then moans when you take it fully into your mouth. You give him long pleasurable strokes tasting your essence upon it.

He grabs your hair and lays you on your back. He mounts you and then enters you slowly...staring into your eyes. Pumping slowly enjoying every motion. You hook your legs around his hips inviting him to go deeper. He obliges and sinks to the hilt. You moan as he steadies his position and then begins thrusting. You glance over to see Qui-Gon stroking himself.

"Come here my love."

Obi-Wan exits you. You place your back to Qui-gon. He lifts your leg around his. He places the tip of his erect cock at your opening.

"Are you certain my love." He asks breathily...

"Yes."

"We don't want to hurt you." Obi adds gazing into your eyes.

"I love you and I trust you."

Obi moved in closer and placed his penis at your entrance. Your breathing increases as you anticipate pain. The two men hold you and you feel their bond working with your mind. Suddenly you only feel their pleasure as they enter you at the same time. You feel your body being stretched and filled but only pleasure registers. Yours and theirs.

You all moan and feel yourself rising. Qui-Gon's cock grazes your cervix... His thrusting increases... and soon..

"Ahhhh!!" He pours into you..

"Unnnhhh!!" Obi-Wan comes as well.

Their hot seed fills you. Warms you.

The three of you lay collapsed in a warm cocoon under the blankets. Before you drift off to sleep you realize, being in the middle is where you belong.


Back to Stories Page


|| TPOOL || SG-1 Fiction || Star Wars Fiction || Site Updates || Links ||
|| Webrings || Submissions || Beta Readers || Chat || Message Board ||
|| Other Stuff || The SG-1 Fanfic Webring || TPM Fanfic Webring ||