PERFORMANCE ANXIETY: Part 4

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Bohdan, Devishah and Chief Elkhana along with four other elders stand in the darkness outside your home. They are next to the outside wall of the master bedroom. Elkhana's purple robe billows in the night air as he closes his eyes in prayer.

Thud, thud, thud, thud. Devishah smiles figuring it has to be the headboard banging against the wall. She and her husband along with the village elders have been outside the house for a little over a half hour. Since their arrival, the moaning inside the bedroom has been constant.


You cling to Qui's sweaty body. Your legs are anchored around his hips as he hammers into you. You moan swiveling your hips to accept all of him. His girth fills and stretches you, giving you the perfect mixture of pleasure and ache. You grunt with each thrust that grows in speed and strength.

"Love," Qui moans raggedly. He sinks into you caressing your mind along with your body.

You shriek squeezing him. You pant, longing for more of his touch. His heavy body secures your position beneath him. Qui moans ramming you furiously. You both begin a climb towards ecstasy.


Bohdan holds his wife close. They share an intimate smile knowing that the lovemaking inside the home is consecrated within the Living Force.


You whimper into Qui's chest with closed as eyes as his semen coats your insides. Large hands hold you still enabling you to receive his entire essence without fail.

"Oh master--." You squeak as he warms you.


Elkhana opens an old parchment scrolled on yellowed paper. He reads aloud the sacred prayer in their ancient tongue.


Against a wall near the window you ride Ardeth's rigid member. Your ragged breaths are barely inhaled before being pushed out by his powerful hips. Perspiration from his muscular torso rubs onto you coating you with his scent.

He raises you briefly into a seering passionate kiss. You groan falling back onto his rigid cock where he continues to pound. You and he whisper passionate words of love and desire. Soon he begins to swear in Titanese.


"My boy." Bohdan smiles proudly at the hanging plant swinging from its place on a metal rod. Ardeth's muffled voice drifts through the walls, "he is strong."

Devishah nods knowing you and Ardeth have taken your place against the far wall where Chief Elkhana's outstretched hand is pointed. He says his final prayer.

"It is as if he knows." She whispers and smiles.

"It is done. We may go now." Elkhana acknowledges the group. They slowly mill away.


"Force, yes....unnnnnggggghhhhhhh." You wail.

Ardeth pumps into you once.....twice.....three times. He moans, his body stiffens. Suddenly, he spurts his hot seed into you.

You whimper feeling your interior bathed in his seed. The force of his orgasm pushes he and Qui's into your womb. His body relaxes and his grip loosens. You hold him for dear life.

//Heart of mine, I have never loved you so much...// Ardeth sighes completely sated.

//I know. My love, I know.//


Your trembling body crawls on the bed toward the master who dozes. As you settle under the covers, you kiss him tenderly. Qui-Gon drowsily responds pulling you into a warm embrace. Ardeth snuggles you from behind, burying his face in the crook of your neck where you feel his breath on your cooling skin. His sound breathing tells you that he too has fallen into an exhausted yet sated sleep.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||