PERFORMANCE ANXIETY: Part 3B

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


You wrap your arms around him, "Then we shall create one together."

A stifled sigh escapes his lips. He pulls you into a kiss which you eagerly reciprocate.

"You know, two should never be against one," Jinn instructs in his all knowing Master voice.

You close your eyes, "I know. I know." You hold him close.

"We need to go to him." Qui whispers in your ear.

"But how?" Your finger traces the chestnut whiskers in his beard.

"I don't know."

You pull him into a kiss.

//Little one, I love you so much.// Qui projects

//I love you too Master.//


Bohdan Fey gazed at his son. He grasped Ardeth's hands and surveyed his home.

"You have done so much in so little time," He stammered. "We are very proud. I am very proud."

Ardeth blushed at the feeling of accomplishment upon hearing these words from his father.

//Why does this mean so much to me?// He wondered

"Father thank you."

"Your mother and I did not want to introduce strife in your family. Though we did not raise you, we feel as close to you today as we did when you were born. It is because of these feelings we pushed too hard."

Devishah clasped her eldest child's arm, "We know you are not accustomed to this. We should not have forced you. These are our ways not yours. And for the sake of harmony we have decided to keep our distance." Her smile is warm and sincere.

"No. Mama. Please don't. We want you in our lives." Ardeth scratches his goatee nervously, "I am afraid the fault lies in me. I meditate within the Force often requesting it to rid me of my foolish pride. It does not seem to work." He smiled feeling like a wounded child.

"My son, I'm not sure any amount of meditation could rid you of that. It is in your genes." Bohdan shrugs, "For that I am sorry."

They chuckle and embrace.

"Papa."

"Son."

"Mama."

"My boy."

They exchanged warm kisses and wiped each others tears.

"Now go. Repair your bond with your lifemates. For they are your family now and we are an added bonus." His mother purrs.


You re-tie the belt to your big fluffy robe. You were going to go out immediately and speak with Ardeth but decided to wait upon hearing his parents in the living room. You watch silently as Qui-Gon puts on his sleep pants minus underwear. You smile to yourself at the delectable sight. He is so beautiful. Every inch of his majestic body arouses and comforts you. You can only hope his words are true when he says that you do the same.

"I always seem to come in at this point." Ardeth says just inside the doorway. "In my haste and arrogance, I often miss the intimacies."

"You are welcome to make more." You say walking to him.

Ardeth pulls you close quickly. He cranes down to meet you.

"I am sorry. I have never experienced true embarassment before and I took my discomfort out on you."

"I accept." You two kiss, "Next time, I'll consult you two before I make any major decisions for the family."

You release him. You both turn to Qui-Gon. He sits on the bed observing you two. They don't speak. You quietly slip out the room.

"So," Ardeth walks to the closet, "You have signed on for a lifetime of this. Are you certain you want to stay?"

He smiles tossing his soiled tunics into a basket on the floor.

Qui glances at the ceiling and grins, "I have done so for twenty years, why would I stop now?"

He stops undressing, "Are we all right?"

Qui nods.

"Good," You say grinning and wrapping your arms around the master, "Because I'm all right too."

"Little one no asked you." The master coos tickling you.

You giggle falling on the bed. The two of you rough house tickling each other guffawing raucously.

"Be mindful," Ardeth says with mock derision, "I am unaccustomed to your rough sexual ways."

"Oh really," Qui blurts still chuckling.

You stand up and begin stalking Ardeth.

"Perhaps I should have bonded with a village girl."

You can see he is withholding a grin.

"Maybe," You tackle him to the floor, "but could she do this?" You pinch his ass. He yelps.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||