PERFORMANCE ANXIETY: Part 1

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


"Mmmm. Qui." You whimper through his minute yet powerful motion. Ardeth resumes kissing you. His mouth wanders to your neck and then down to your breasts.

Qui manages to lick your calves, never allowing his cock to egress. You stare at the ceiling, your mind is barely able to focus. Ardeth covers you. His muscular chest presses against you as his tongue swirls in your mouth, savoring your test.

Originally you were here to clean the spare bedroom. In spite of its lack of furniture it was filled to the brim with junk. Trinkets and close from missions, schoolings, souvenirs and bonding gifts from friends. After many threats you finally found the time to clean it out. 'Cause it's a bedroom not a closet.

Qui and Ardeth wandered in to watch you. They playfully teased and offered *helpful hints* on cleaning and storage but they did not lift a finger to do any actual work. When you demanded that they help you, Ardeth made some rather sexist remarks in jest. You pelted him with a shirt and a shoe in jest. Qui came to his rescue and pinned you to the floor. You somehow escaped and put him in a headlock. You heard a moan and a growl and next thing you know...

Qui-Gon slides in and out of you slowly. Your whimpers float to their ears arousing them even more.

"My turn." Ardeth declares stroking his rigid cock. His weeping shaft drips on you. You smooth it on your stomach with small cirlces.

Qui obliges and exits you.

"Master please." You moan from the emptiness.

He answers you with a kiss. Ardeth penetrates you in one long stroke. Your breath skips under his strength. Back and forth he goes traveling every inch of his long slender cock. You grunt and bounce under him, the coarse carpeting scrapes your back.

//I love you.// You project to them.

//Little one I love you.// Qui answers suckling your stiff elongated nipples. No longer are they the tiny buds as before your bonding, now they stand proudly erect under Qui and Ardeth's constant attention.

//Ahhh...unnnnggghhh...// Ardeth jumbles his response.

Your body has changed so much. It knows them and responds almost automatically to their individual touch. Your muscles constrict causing your lover to growl his pleasure.

"ARDETH?!!"

You freeze hearing a voice above everyone's panting. Ardeth places his weight upon you, pinning your body to the floor. Brought back to the moment, you stroke his firm back. Qui links his mind with you and Ardeth's. Suddenly you are shown an erotic picture of Ardeth's ass rising and falling with every plunge.

"ARDETH?!!" the voice practically yells.

You strain to recognize it.

//A woman?// You think rather confused, //There couldn't be anyone in the house. They would have sensed it. Wouldn't they?// Ardeth continues sliding in and out of you.

You remember the holovid is on automatic answer.

"Honey," You say with difficulty. He is close to the edge.

Ardeth opens your legs wider. "Hush." His thrusting takes on added force.

"Honey, I think your mom is calling." You whisper to him.

He goes limp. The evil glare he shoots you makes you hope she's still on the Vid...or else you're in big trouble.


A delicate kiss is planted on your lips. Your heart flutters even now. Jedi Knight Ardeth Fey holds you close. He is but one-half of the balanced Force which resides in your home. He the Warrior, Qui-Gon the Poet. Ardeth's coarsely woven brown robe scratches your skin. Still you enjoy it's proximity because it wears the distinctive fragrance of the man you love.

"Heart of Mine," Ardeth whispers before planting another kiss on your lips. Your legs dangle off the counter, he pulls you closer.

"Yes my love," You answer your life-mate of six months.

"Perhaps we should return," His mouth barely leaves yours as he speaks.

Your fingers trace his trim goatee which is the same color as his wavy black hair. Smooth ginger skin envelopes the soft features of this six-foot four giant.

"I think you are right." A woman's voice remarks behind you. You both turn your attention to her. Lengthy obsidian hair pulled back into an intricate braid, bronzed skin and soft features alerts anyone to the relation between she and your man. Ardeth's mother, Devishah Fey smiles understanding young love.

"You have not seen grandma in years," Her Titanese accent is thick like her son's, "don't you think you should be in there with her?"

You hop down from the counter, straightening your tunic and trousers.

"Yes mama." Ardeth answers dutifully.

"Good," She guides you two out of the kitchen, "there will be plenty of time for that tonight."

You cringe remembering the reason for your visit. Tonight you (on behalf of Ardeth and Qui-Gon) agreed to perform the Scion Ceremony here at his parents home deep in the Sa'red on Titan.

Of course you and Qui-Gon have never heard of such a thing. Ardeth has for quite some time (though he claims not to hold much stock in it). As usual when dealing with his mother, it didn't take much for you to get in this mess. One day she called and asked, "When is the Ceremony?" You said, "What ceremony?" Things kind of rolled out of control from there.

You amble into the livingroom. Master Jinn rests comfortably in an overstuffed chair. His immense frame wears it well. You smile. His gaze beckons you.

//Finally you return.// He jests.

//Miss me?// You make yourself comfortable on the floor nestling into the crevice he has made for you between his long legs. Large hands lazily stroke your tresses.

//Of course.//

//How's grandma?// You lean against his leg.

//She's starting to talk dirty again.// A deep sigh escapes the Master's lips.

"Sex. Sometimes I miss it. You know, when I was a young lady," Ardeth's grandmother, Ketura Fey, settles in her old rocker. She pulls a tattered shawl around her wee body, "being with a man was quite terrifying."

Ardeth sits across from his aged grandmother thoroughly enjoying her presence. Being raised in the Jedi Temple, he missed many of the practices his culture offered. For the past ten years, he has worked diligently to re-establish a connection with his family and community. Though a Jedi first, Ardeth's Titanese heritage has routed itself firmly in his psyche.

"Sex was enjoyed if you had a good partner." Ketura points a bony finger at you, "If not. You laid there and waited for it to end."

Your face goes white. //Oh grandma, please don't go there.// You shoot Ardeth and Qui a terrified glance. They return it.

"You kids nowadays have these new droids and devices like the long ones with the power packs--."

You all groan.

She continues ignoring you, "And Foreplay! In my day when your mate wanted you he'd just take you. He'd just climb on---"

"Oh Grandma please!!" You hold your hands to your ears.

"By the Force stop Grandma." Qui waves his hand.

Ketura ignores you three looking wistfully into the fireplace, "--And get right to business. Mind you the beds were not as sturdy---"

"GRANDMA!" Ardeth nearly leaps out of his skin.

"Okay that's enough scaring the children for today." Devishah intercedes clearing away the coffee cups.

"Thank you mother." Ardeth sighs shaking his head, "Otherwise I'd have to leave now and speak to a healer."

"What is wrong with you?!" Ketura snaps. "It is nature! You should not be frightened. You are bonded now. Sex is perfectly natural."

She turns to Devishah and speaks in Titanese, "I told you the Jedi would keep your son sheltered."

"He knows more than you think." Devishah returns winking at you and Qui.

You too blush. She knows you two speak Titanese fluently. Qui shifts in his seat.

"I doubt it." Reproachful eyes study you, "They know nothing. They are much too young."

"Perhaps you should educate them." Devishah chuckles

The elderly woman eyes the three of you and begins in galactic standard, "Fine I will explain it to you. There are certain fundamentals you need to know in order to sire good offspring. First the closer the male organ is..."

"STOP!" The three of you bellow.

"We mean," Qui intercedes obviously perspiring, "there is no need. We have taken a class at the temple."

You give him a funny look. He shrugs his shoulders helplessly.

"Then why don't we have grandchildren?!!" Grandma throws datapads at Qui and Ardeth. You duck. They flinch.

Devishah giggles in spite of herself. She continues straightening the living room.

"Well uhh..." Qui stumbles.

"Hmmm?" Her gaze turns to you.

You swallow with effort, "Well umm... You see....I...It's their fault don't look at me!" You cave under the pressure.

Ardeth flashes you an evil glare. It soons withers under his grandmother's watchful eye.

"I don't have many years left! What are you waiting for?" She frowns at her grandson.

"We've only been bonded six months." The so-called fierce knight insists.

"So! Why, I conceived your father on my wedding night. Your grandfather--may he be one with the Force---was a very potent man!"

"AHHHHHH!!" You all shriek holding your ears. You hum a tune.

//Yech.. Yech.. Old people sex. No. Can't handle it. Images. Pictures. Ahhh!!//

"Okay, Okay, you're right!" Ardeth holds his palms out, "Please stop."

"Mother that is enough torturing the kids." Devishah nods. "They need to be relaxed. After all," She smiles, "they have graciously agreed to complete their Scion Ceremony here."

Ketura hrmphs.

Devishah continues beaming, "And tonight they will consummate it in our home." She plops down in a chair, "Oh to have grandchildren. It will be a wonderful blessing. And for them to receive their start here--."

"--Your room is ready." Ardeth's father Bohdan interrupts. He's tall like his son but stocky. "The bed should sleep three. I have finished speaking with the Elder, he will return in the morning to complete the consecration."

You shiver. This is all too surreal. Making love to your husbands is one thing...but to have the entire village hanging on every moan is something completely different. Don't people do this for a living?

"What's wrong?" Bohdan asks.

"Grandma has been recounting her Scion stories." Devishah remarks offhand.

"Old woman leave them alone." Bohdan scolds standing next to his wife.

"AHHH!" Ketura swats at them.

"Well now that's settled. Off to bed you go." Bohdan grabs Ardeth and Qui-Gon by the arm.

Devishah clasps your hand. She and her husband escort you to the guest bedroom. Being their eldest child, Ardeth's role in the family is quite significant. He is the bearer of the family name, possible inheritor of any wealth and hopefully the first to bring about the next generation.

When he reinitiated contact with them, Ardeth told you it was as if millions of questions were answered simultaneously. Inspite of the years of separation, the three clicked instantly.

Bohdan, a prosperous merchant in town, even went so far as to purchase the land your house rests upon soley on the promise that you'd all settle there and raise a family.

"Chana. You don't know how happy you've made us. It's silly I know but," Devishah pauses and squeezes your hand, "Qui-Gon and Ardeth have been friends their entire lives and for them to find happiness together in you...my heart leaps. It is a shame we were unable to make it to the bonding on Coruscant but all will be fixed now."

"Sure." You smile weakly standing at the bedroom door.

"Good night." Bohdan kisses you on the cheek and practically pushes you in the room with Qui and Ardeth.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||