ONE DAY

by:  Emily Glick
Feedback to:  Jedillore@aol.com

Author's Notes:  You may be wondering why I am posting a story that is a follow up to the work of another author. And I wouldn't really know the answer.

After reading Sharon's story, this idea popped into my head and I liked it enough that I wrote it down. Then, not knowing what to do with it, I sent it to Sharon. She liked it and said I should post it as a follow up to her story. And so here it is.

If you haven't read Sharon's story, you should. It's a good story though very sad. This story takes place approximately 24 hours before the events of Cast my Soul to the Sea.



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  Shevann, Arcarian pirates, erebus, and teh whole alternate universe concept this story takes place in belong to Sharon Nuttycombe. This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Chapter One Chapter Two Chapter Three Chapter Four
Chapter Five


Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||