AN OLD FRIEND: Part 5

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


You are warm. Very warm. You awaken and find yourself underneath blankets. Qui-Gon clutches you from behind. His cool breath falls on your neck. Ardeth is inches away from your face.

//How long have I been out?//

Through your bond you reach out to your babies. They do not move. Are they okay? Fear leaps to your heart. You concentrate. tendrils of the Force swirl in your mind. It speaks to you, they are fine. They are resting. Sleeping.

//My love you are awake.// Qui projects to you. He loosens his grasp while you turn and face him.

His features are puffy from sleep, as you know yours to be. You caress his face, touching his nose, beard and cheeks.

You involuntarily weep. //You are here.//

He nods.

//To stay?// Your chin quivers hoping beyond hope.

//Yes. I misjudged her and I misjudged you. I am sorry. Will you forgive me?//

//Only if you forgive me for saying those awful things.//

Qui-Gon pulls you into an embrace. You squeeze tightly inhaling his musky scent and comforting warmth.

Your lips meet. Through that kiss you feel a renewed connection to him.

"I was so worried," he mouths silently.

"Chana?" Ardeth whispers behind you.

You roll sluggishly, your stomach making the maneuver a little difficult, too see him.

He can never mask his emotions from you. Sorrow is all over his face. You kiss him immediately. You break away only for lack of air.

"You are better." His trembling hands strokes your cheek. "I found you..."

He attempts to turn away, embarrassed at his anguish. You don't allow him. You two cling to each other.

"Thank you for answering me." You sob.


....Days later

You are thoroughly recovered and so are your babies. It was strange not feeling them move but gradually the sleep suggestion dissipated and they returned to their normal selves giving you indigestion and keeping you on the toilet in the process.

You sit in the living room combing your wet hair. Soft music plays and you hum along. From hour to hour, day to day your body changes and reacts with your hormones. Right now you are horny. Actually you have been for a couple of days but Ardeth and Qui-Gon will not touch you. They are concerned for the children.

Why are they this fickle now? You wander. During your other pregnancies they couldn't keep their hands off of you...not that you were complaining.

What's the point of being bonded to two gorgeous men if you can't have sex with them?

//This frustration ends now. I gotta have some.//

The refresher turns off.

"Qui-Gon! Ardeth!" You recline on the sofa.

Ardeth wanders in from the nursery and Qui from the refresher.

"Chana, did you throw away the instructions for the swing?" Ardeth studies a datapad.

"Lemme see that?" You frown lounging.

He hands it to you. You toss it behind the sofa. Ardeth gives you a withering glare.

"Do I need to be here for this?" Qui asks toweling his wet hair and naked body.

"Yes you do." With some effort you climb off the sofa. You walk over to the chair where Qui-Gon is and you stand upon it. You pull him into a breathtaking kiss.

When you break away Qui's eyes are glazed. You motion for Ardeth to come to you. He readily pulls you into a kiss. His tongue wrestles with yours.

"I need you two now." You whisper inches away from Ardeth. You clasp Qui's hand.

"Is it good for the babies?" Qui asks.

"What's good for me is good for the babies." You purr pushing your tongue into his mouth before he can answer.

Your pajama shirt falls to the floor. Qui's beard is bristly and dense. Your lips press to his chin. Calloused hands caress your body. Qui's hands explore your shoulders, back and breasts. Ardeth nibbles your back pulling you to his muscular frame.

You suckle the nipples of Qui's chest. He moans with pleasure. Ardeth's moist breath tickles your sensitive neck, he nips you leaving a mark. Firm lips crush against the crook of your neck.

You crane your ass into Ardeth, he wantonly clutches your hips. Qui bruises the delicate skin on your breasts hungrily mouthing them.

Panting breaths and moist bodies press to one another. You step off the chair and go for Qui's large cock. He growls as you take his long member into your mouth.

Ardeth pulls you away and sits you in a chair. You yelp with pleasure as he licks your folds and dives into your center. He licks you dry. You lick the tip of Qui's elongated member.


You mouth Ardeth's erect penis from base to tip. The oozing tip smears it's cream on your chin and lips. Qui stands behind you, he holds you firmly and sinks into you. Ardeth writhes on his back moaning loudly as Qui-Gon holds his position grasping your hips. You wiggle begging for motion.

Up and down you bob stroking Ardeth. The master's arrested pose is planned torture.


You ride the master hard bouncing up and down while strong protective arms pull his chest to you. You beckon Ardeth to approach. He is so hard his cock curves to his abdomen. He whimpers as you mouth his sac and stroke his penis.

"Chana oh... Force." Ardeth whimpers. The pictures on the wall shake.

Qui-Gon growls and thrusts upward into you and holds. He is close. Your muscles clench him as you grind your hips feeling his tip hitting your stomach. Your eyes tear.

"Chana." Qui-Gon groans, "I need to come."

You cup Ardeth's sac, his organ slides deeper down your throat. Ardeth's hips move rhythmically. You feel you may pass out from pleasure. Gods it feels so good!!

Ardeth's bucking is more fierce though he tries to control it. He grunts with closed eyes and clenched teeth. You fondle his sac and rock with Qui's thrusting. The master roughly massages your clit sending you over the edge. Your muscles contract around him. You pull away to voice your scream.

"Baby I--!" Ardeth declares and shoots his load. He spurts on your mouth and chin. Your mouth covers the erupting head and sucks forcefully causing him to yell.

He grimaces. His hips buck in rhythm with your sucking. You suck him dry.

Ardeth stumbles away almost collapsing to the floor with exhaustion. His slackened penis only a quarter it's original size.

Suddenly Qui lifts you and turns. He pounds wildly into you, his body screams for release. You stare at the matress screaming your climax again. Qui thrusts ferociously. You hear a crack as the headboard damages the wall. You arc your hips just so. He hits your spot. Tears stream down your face with pleasure. Qui sinks deep jerkily thrusting.

"Yes love..." Qui-Gon growls and grunts as he explodes inside of you.

Your muscles clench squeezing more from him. You moan feeling him coat your insides, his hot semen warming you--completing you. He pumps emptying himself of every drop.

You pant, Qui's flaacid member slides out of you. You both are shaky but happy. Your slick thighs dry in the air, as you pull a dozing Ardeth out of the chair kissing him. He is so tired he barely responds back.

"Heart of mine, I need respite." His voice is barely above a whisper.

"Rest." You nod. You both climb into bed. You place yourself in between them. It is your residence. It is where you belong. You lay on your side because it is more comfortable.

Qui sighs on his back and pulls you close.

//I want to go again.// You muse. Qui and Ardeth's scent on your body arouses you once again. It is as if they have marked you as theirs.

"Rest." The master warns. His eyes are closed.

"I will let you." You murmur on Qui's strong chest. Ardeth holds you burying his face in your hair. He sleeps.

"This time more than forty-five minutes." Qui murmurs stroking your hand.

The master's mind entwines with yours and then links with Ardeth's. You feel their drowsiness, you feel their contentment. You all share your love. You drift into happy but exhausted sleep.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||