AN OLD FRIEND: Part 1

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


You step around Jedi Knight Ardeth Fey's deathly still meditating body. He sits cross-legged in the middle of the bedroom floor oblivious to everything including the wretching you just finished for the third time today. Of course now your breath has a minty fresh taste after brushing with toothpaste and rinsing with mouthwash.

You swig your favorite berry juice and grimace at how awful it tastes when mixed with mint.

You study Ardeth's motionless body. His chest barely moves, you wonder if he is even breathing. How did you and he ever get together? You two are so different. How do you communicate with a man whose worldview is the sacredness of life, all life while you were trained to blow people away, anticipate the liquidity of battle and make decisions at a moment's notice? You were a warrior and he is knight. You recall what Yoda once said to him, "Wars do not make one great."

You instinctively rub your belly and sigh. You're doing it again. Overanalyzing and not trusting the fact that he loves you and you love him.

"Back to the condenser." You say picking up your tool belt and heading out back through the patio. You shimmy your ever- widening belly under a cubby hole in the back of the house. The cold season is approaching and the air will be dryer, hence you'll need to adjust the apparitus which connects the house's line to the aquafer underneath. The machine also recycles waist water and gathers moisture from the air. Since you are so far away from the city lines, this provides the much need water for you and your family.

Ardeth picked this place not too long after you three were bonded. Neither of you had a permanent place to live, just a rented hovel in town where you all shared a bed when you could.

You and Master Qui-Gon Jinn had come back from your respective assignments. Ardeth procured a speeder and drove you and Qui out to this spot where you saw blowing desert and some homes in the distance.

"We will raise our family here." Ardeth announced proudly.

"Here?" You asked waving your hands.

Qui-Gon sighed and smiled, "This is an excellent place."

You glared at the two like they were nuts. Did they see some magical building that wasn't there? You certainly weren't going to live in a tent this far out--for nobody! You didn't care how much you loved them.

He had other ideas. Six months later, the house was built. This is home for them and now it's home for you.

You twist the final screw into place after adjusting the settings to a higher level.

"That should do it." You wipe the dark lubricant on your pants and shirt.

"Chana!" Qui calls you from inside.

"Now hold." You scold the black machinery playfully.

//He said he wouldn't be back until evening. Is it that late already?//

You wipe sand from your eyes smearing more lubricant on your face. You stop in your tracks upon seeing an incredible sight standing in your living room.

Delicate features, perfectly plump lips, blond hair with long natural curls and high cheek bones which rest perfectly under her sky blue eyes greet you curiously. Her flawless alabaster skin which covers her lith body is clothed in quintessential Jedi attire. This perfection stands next to Qui-Gon reaching his chest.

You shift uncomfortably noticing your ratty ponytail is caked with sand, grease stains abound on your face and clothes and your body hasn't been that thin in months. You wince receiving a kick from your daughter who has decided to shift positions inside of you.

"I am Elin Martina." She says offering you her hand.

You remember your manners, "I am Chana it is a pleasure to meet you."

"She is here for a short time and needed a place to rest her head," Qui-Gon beams, "I offered her shelter."

You nod slowly knowing how he gets. When Qui-Gon's like this there is no changing his mind. Though you love him, his personality quirks leave a lot to be desired. There's no telling what he'll take a liking to or who he'll bring home if he believes they need help. To you, Elin looks like she can do just fine on her own.

"Sure. Of course you are welcome." You smile genuinely. After all she is a Jedi and her service to the republic is invaluable. "You're just in time for dinner."

"Thank you--" Her gaze diverts from you. "Ardeth Fey? Is that you?"

"Elin, I thought I heard your voice." Ardeth's giant smile and the large bear hug he gives her tells you immediately there's more to this situation than meets the eye.


You sit rather dumbstruck as Qui-Gon clears the table and Ardeth serves dessert. This knocks you for a loop because they stopped helping voluntarily three years ago by your calculations. Of course you hide your shock with small talk and pleasantries.

"So you have known them long?" You ask pleasantly. She seems nice enough.

Elin glances at her pastry and smirks, "Yes. I have."

"We have shared many adventures together." Qui-Gon adds taking his place at the table, "She is a fine knight."

"Thank you Master Jinn." She speaks in between nibbles on the pastry, "The dinner was delicious. My kudos to the chef. Though I am surprised at how well you've tamed them."

You nod graciously and raise your brows, "Tame them?"

"There was a time when they were good for only two things and housework was not one of them."

Everyone chuckles except for you. What the hell was that suppose to mean?

//Stop over reacting.// "Oh. Well." You smile.

"I encountered some trouble on my last mission and I'm afraid I'm stranded until the council makes their decision." Elin said looking at Jinn.

"Our home is yours for as long as you need it." He squeezes her hand.

You rest your chin on your hands. //Was that an open invitation?// "Well if you'll excuse me I'm a little tired. I'll be turning in."

"Of course. It is a pleasure to meet you." Elin shakes your hand pleasantly.

You stand up, "The sofa is a fold out, it has a new mattress and is very comfortable. Unfortunately we don't have a bed in the spare any more--."

Elin cuts you off, "---Thank you. The sofa will be fine."

"I'll put some blankets and pillows out for you. Make yourself at home."

She nods at you and glances at Qui and Ardeth. They look like toydarians who just made a sale. You excuse yourself.


Warm water splays over your body. The beading water is a mini-massage for your aching muscles. You run your hands through your soaked hair. Why can't life be like a good shower?

Water cascades on you from behind. Powerful arms pull you close. You recognize Ardeth simply by his touch. He kisses your shoulders and neck. Hands massage your breasts. You purr and lounge on his tall frame. Fingers disappear into your moist interior. His mouth captures yours in a searing kiss just as you gasp.

You turn and kiss his ridged stomach. Your hands caress his body. He arches to kiss you. It is many things. Juicy, wet, hot, urgent and all tongue. You grip his elongated cock stroking it just so.

Your tongue flicks the leaking head eliciting a groan deep within his chest. Water cascades around you. A drop of lubrication oozes from the slit. You savor the salty flavor.

You clutch his cock and take him into your mouth sucking him loudly.

//Chana yes. I love you.// He moans. His fingers intertwine in your wet hair.

Your head bobs up and down savoring him. Your nipples are hard and the wetness dripping down your legs is not from the shower.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||