OLD FLAMES: Part 8

by:  Libby
E-mail address with held at author's request.
Any feedback to:  tpool@unbounded.com
and it will be passed on to the author



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment purposes and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.  Not to be archived without permission of the author(s).


Qui-Gon walked the halls, listening closely to the force. He walked were it told him. He heard voices calling out to him, but he paid them little mind. They were probably prisoners that saw him. Crying for him, at least those who had the will to cry out. Qui-Gon quickly found Obi-Wan's prison sell. But was forced to hide in a cloak of the force for two Tuskan Raiders were guarding his door. They must know that they were Jedi, for they didn't guard the other prisoners.

Qui-Gon wished for his lightsaber. But he had grabbed a long metal pole from the ground some ways back. He knew that he would need it, and it would have to do. First he tried to sway them to go off somewhere and forget why they were guarding. However Qui-Gon was weak, and the minds of these two guards were much stronger than Qui-Gon had estimated. He would have to fight them. It wouldn't take long.


Obi-Wan heard muffled grunts outside his sell. He knew that Qui-Gon was there. But he couldn't move his leg throbbed so badly. He cursed himself for falling off that stupid eopie. He willed the force to obey him and quiet his throbbing knee. The next thing Obi-Wan knew his master was helping him up and supporting him so he could somewhat stand.

"Are you alright padawan?" Qui-Gon asked.

"Katrine Master?" Obi-Wan asked first.

"I don't know. But I need to get you out of here."

Not without Katrine master." Obi-Wan cried.

"No, not without Katrine. We will find her I promise you." Qui-Gon said as he and Obi-Wan made their way out into the hallway. At that moment Qui-Gon heard several voices. They had been found out, he would have to find somewhere to go…somewhere to hide.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||