OLD FLAMES: Part 7

by:  Libby
E-mail address with held at author's request.
Any feedback to:  tpool@unbounded.com
and it will be passed on to the author



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment purposes and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.  Not to be archived without permission of the author(s).


Obi-Wan woke, this time he wasn't laying on Sand but this time he was…on a…a bed. He felt sick but still forced himself to sit up. He looked around and no one was there but him. A dark room with the only light coming from the door's window. Obi-Wan guessed he was in a prison cell of some kind. That was what the feeling of the room sent him. When he tried to stand and put weight on his injured leg it hurt, like hundreds of needles were being stuck into his whole body. But some how Obi-Wan pushed the pain aside. He had to find Katrine. He had to get out of this place. He had to find his master.

But once he put his foot on the floor he passed out.


Qui-Gon hit the Raider hard on the head, the man feel limply to the floor leaving Qui-Gon alone with a chance to escape. He darted as fast as he could down the hall. He sensed no one for a couple of yards for the most part he was safe. He continued to run until he sensed 4 being approaching. Finding one of the ornate statues in a corner Qui-Gon hid. Four Tuskian Raiders soon passed. They also would soon see the guard that Qui-Gon had fought. He had little time.

There were dozens of corridors of prison cells that weren't even guarded. Qui-Gon guessed that the Sand People didn't think to, they injured their victims so badly. And they rarely would encounter a Jedi. Their victims usually gave up hope never thinking that they could be saved. Never trying escape. Qui-Gon also knew that the Sand People had little need of all these prisoners. They no doubt they were to be sold to Hutts. H knew that Obi-Wan was near by, he could feel him. He could also feel Katrine. But that was all, he had no idea were to look. So he checked every cell he came to.


Obi-Wan woke again. But he didn't open his eyes. Something told him not to, he could hear voices. AS the sounds became less fuzzy he could tell it was coming from right outside his cell, it was Sand People. He didn't know if he should move or not. So he lay there thinking of a plan, or something.

He could sense his master near by. So he reached out with all his strength. *Master where are you?*

There was silence for a moment, but then he felt his master brush against him. Feelings of not only worry and concern but relief.

*Obi-Wan? I am here in a prison. Where are you?* Obi-Wan almost stood up he was so happy from the reply.

*I am in a prison cell Master, My leg is broken. I can't find Katrine. She was real sick Master.*

His master sent him another reassuring vibe and then withdrew. But still kept a firm grip with him. Obi-Wan relaxed. All he could do was wait.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||