A MISTAKEN LOVE: Part 9B

by:  Jenn
Feedback to:  ipomea@email.msn.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Qui-Gon tightened his hands on the woman’s hips, pulling her against his chest with a sigh. Larina continued to smile that small secretive smile that she had adopted when they had left the garden as she ran her hands down Qui-Gon’s massive arms.

“It does seem strange, doesn’t it?” The Jedi Master asked, flexing his hands into the flesh of her back. “Strange that this feels natural between us…”

“..as if we have done it all our lives…yes,” Larina finished for him. She stretched her back as his hands stroked the skin. Her natural ability to sense and live other’s emotions allowed her to bask not only her enjoyment of the caresses, but also Qui-Gon’s delight in giving it. She pulled her lip in between her teeth with a sigh and teased the flesh in her own mouth.

Qui-Gon felt the invisible pull of the bond strengthening. It was as if invisible hands buried themselves in his very being, tethering him to this young woman. The hands pulled him to press against not only her body, but her mind and soul as well. He bent his head and lifted Larina by cupping her buttocks.

As Qui-Gon’s warm mouth closed over hers, pulling her captured lip into the possession of his lips, Larina reached up to bury her hands in his mane. The sensations reached out like tendrils of physical ecstasy wrapping her like a blanket around a babe. The warmth grew to a burn as the Master pressed his lips almost demandingly against hers. She opened her mouth on a gasp only to allow his tongue to brush inside.

A groan from Qui-Gon several minutes later was enough to make her pull away to look in his ice blue eyes. She was surprised to see them midnight blue and stormy. His eyes were the way that she saw into his soul, and they were usually well guarded. They were now endless, open and inviting. It seemed as though her own inner self was channeled through him and reflected out.

“Qui-Gon?”

He shook his head gently, opening and shutting his mouth in rapid succession. He shifted his arms, easily jostling her to his chest. Finally, after what seemed minutes, he spoke. “I want…I need to…be close to you. I want to…Sith, I can’t explain this. I feel…the need to become one…like you are the other half.”

“The bond,” she whispered, moving to speak in his ear. “Our souls need their other half.” She latched onto his earlobe with her lips running her tongue over the then captured piece of skin. It popped out of her lips seconds later. “I feel it too, Master.”

“And so calm about it? Blast the differences in men and women.” He joked quietly. His lips latched onto hers again, slanting relentlessly across their soft surface. Larina opened her mouth yet again at his tongue pleaded for entrance. She could feel the evidence of his physical need for joining against her core.

“Larina?” he asked, easing away from her mouth slowly and with obvious regret. “I want to deepen this bond, but the only way that I feel it leading me is to make love with you.”

The woman wiggled until his hands eased and she slipped to the floor in front of him. He groaned as her curves caressed his. Larina blushed at the imagery that flew across the bond to her mind. She saw herself lying amidst the sheets, her limbs tangled in their gentle restraint. Her hair was tinged with sweat and clung to her upper chest; it extended around her on the sheets, a flowing, living shroud. A thin layer of sweat covered her body and she felt a twinge of pleasure she knew came from the man holding her.

“Let me see you like that, Larina…” Qui-Gon sighed. “Let me show you all I that I could have been showing you…all I’ve wanted to do to you.”

“But…” she said softly, lifting a hand to touch Qui-Gon’s lips and silenced the man. “You cannot hold anything apart from me if we do so. We will be completely joined…souls, bodies and minds…”

Qui-Gon grew serious, moving his arms down to her hips to hold her away from him. Her onyx eyes widened as his blue ones collided with them. “I am willing, Larina….I thought we disc-“

“Just a last minute observance, Master Jinn. I am willing, too.” She sighed, moving her hands down his chest to tease at the top of his leggings.

Qui-Gon rumbled a noise that was agreement, acceptance, and vocal manifestation of physical need all at once. His hands tightened and then left the woman, sliding up to cup her hands as they rested on his abdomen. “Have you ever undressed a Jedi? Other than yourself, of course.” He asked, a twinkle in his eyes.

A flicker in her eyes made him frown momentarily, but the facial expression was wiped clean the next moment as the woman’s hands slipped inside his two tunics and pulled to part the material. Her small, very capable hands moved across his warm flesh, sliding up around his neck and down to the distorted V in his clothes. He gulped silently as her hand loosened his belt and sash, allowing the constraints to fall to the floor.

Within seconds, his tunics were completely parted and Larina’s full lips were actively exploring the planes, hills, and vales of his chest.

Larina could feel the pressure growing inside of her, not unlike the power of an orgasm, but more encompassing, more intense. Her hands moved down and around his chest, circling his waist and pushing the material completely away. His chest, bronzed slightly and well muscled, stretched before her eyes. Light hair sprinkled the muscles there and she resisted the urge to bury her face in the bunched, coiled muscle. She nearly ripped the clothing as it hung up on his arms, and she used the restraint of his arms to capture a nipple with her lips without interference.

His near shout of pleasure broke Larina’s face from his skin to smile.

His large hand cupped her cheek while he moved to the bed. He finally freed his arms and threw the offending tunic away. Quickly, he bent to remove his boots, trying at the clasps several times in his haste. Soon the boots were cleared from his body and he pushed on his leggings to have them pool on the ground around his large bare feet.

Larina smiled widely as the Master righted himself, fully naked. The smile faltered as her eyes fell along the planes of his body. She had often felt the bulk of his body: recently as he held her in an effort to stem the pain, and in the past as he held her for comfort and joy. The feeling of the muscles did nothing to convey the beauty of the body in front of her. Skin glowed, flowed and stretched over the bone and muscle. Legs climbed from slim ankles, bulking out with muscle above the knees. The thighs attached to slim hips, at the joining of which was a nest of dark hair. His physical sign of arousal: strong and proud, rose and jutted from his body. Larina suppressed a shiver at the width and length of the erection with which she was presented.

Qui-Gon smiled crookedly for a moment and then moved forward to touch her hair as it hung down her front. “Let’s get you comfortable,” he croaked.

Larina nodded, reaching to pull at her belt and sash. Within one short minute, her clothing laid on the floor, tattered and ripped. Qui-Gon’s hand retained the last of piece of her tunic, now a mass of ripped fabric. As she bent to remove her own boots Qui-Gon fell to a half-kneel in front of her and worked on her foot coverings. The silence of the cabin was interrupted with the loud snap of the boot clasps. Within seconds, Larina’s hands fell to grasp for support as Qui-Gon pulled at her leggings. As the material slid over her hips to fall to the ground, the Jedi Master lifted first one foot and then the other to free her of the clothing.

Qui-Gon sat back on his heels as he gazed at Larina’s body, a sight he never thought that he would ever see. Her body was sleek and her curves were well proportioned. He sighed as his eyes trailed down from her hair brushed shoulders, to her rounded breasts – nipples tight and erect, to her slim waist and full hips. A triangle of red hair anointed the joining of her thighs and he curved his hands to cup and stroke the supple thighs and calves.

Her sigh was almost harsh in the room. The Jedi Master smiled and rose to his feet, once again towering over the small woman. He did not wait for an invitation or a plea as his lips fell to hers again and he pulled her into his embrace. His senses, honed after a lifetime of battle, ignited with the gentle brush of her nipples against his gut and the slide of her thighs on his. Larina gripped at his lower back, delighting in the strength she felt in him and in the bond that grew and flourished between them.

“Open to the Living Force,” Qui-Gon commented and picked the woman up to lay her on the sheets. Larina stretched as she felt their cool embrace reach out to her. The need between them was palpable, almost as if it was a living, breathing entity. The urgency of the halves of their souls to join ignited their physical bodies the only way that would allow them to join. Larina could feel her mind opening, her soul reaching as she opened her arms to accept the man to her.

Qui-Gon collapsed upon the bed, his massive arms stretching to catch himself before he crushed the young woman beneath him. He could barely draw a breath and realized that it was the influence of the beauty that lay beneath him. The shields that he had long since erected around his emotions and the shields that Jedi Master’s erect on their minds were cracking, weakening. His mind wanted to open to let her in, much as the woman’s legs opened to cup his body between them.

“I wanted to…” Qui-Gon moaned, lowering his head to kiss her lips as his hands slipped under her shoulders to cup them. When he drew away, his breath was more labored. “It is demanding everything. And it demands it now.”

Larina groaned as she felt his erection prod her skin between her thighs. She could feel the bond crackling around them. Their souls were aching to mingle and touch the remaining parts of themselves. With a smile, she stroked his shoulders and eased the final of her shields away from her mind.

Qui-Gon growled as he felt pieces of his own soul reach out from the woman. The part of her soul begged to be released and he withdrew the final of his shields also.

Physical bodies ceased to exist.

Larina could feel her emotions, her very essence flow into Qui-Gon. The Jedi Master threw back his head at the overflow of love and want that he felt there and released a hissed breath. His body surged as hers did, and he penetrated her in one thrust. His thoughts and wants, needs, became hers in that instant. Their physical bodies only acted out the mingling that their souls were attempting.

“Incred..” Qui-Gon gasped, his body buried to the hilt.

Larina moaned loudly, feeling his cock bump the deepest of her regions. She had been more than ready for him…a side effect of the bonding. “Oh…”

“So tight…and yet…so open…” Qui-Gon pressed his head into the crook of her neck.

Larina grabbed at his hair, pulling on it. As his head came up, she moaned. “Join with me…please…”

Qui-Gon began to thrust before the words had finished leaving her mouth. He withdrew, sliding his hands from her shoulders to her thighs. He slipped his hands further down to her knees, pulling them up and apart as he settled back on his knees. With a heavy indrawn breath he sighed, “ Larina.”

He pushed her knees up toward her torso, opening her wider to him and he began his rhythm again. He could feel her mind entering his as his body pounded hers. Her body was tight on his, small where his was large; soft where his was hard.

Images…feelings…emotions flowed between them. Qui-Gon could taste her admiration of him; Larina trembled at his want for her. Larina could feel, even see, the care he had for her and her safety; Qui-Gon could touch the love that flowed to him from her.

“Gods! Oh…”

“Harder, Master…”

“So…small…you…ummm” Qui-Gon pulled her legs further apart. “I want all…of…you”

Larina threw her head back into the pillow, feeling her hair and sweat mingling on her skin. Grunts and moans escaped her mouth as she felt as though she was going to explode. She felt warmth like his hand on her cheek and she opened her eyes to see his blue ones staring at her. “You have…all..oh…of …me.”

Qui-Gon’s grunt of pleasure surged through her body as he increased his rhythm again. The moorings of the bed creaked in protest as their bodies danced with a tempo as old as time and their souls joined completely.

Their orgasms exploded through the both of them without warning. It was as if they were not separate, but two parts necessary to the whole. Her scream of pleasure joined his wail of release and they fell to a mingled pile of limbs, hair and sweat.

Neither spoke as the Jedi Master gripped at her body, and gathered her to his front, still joined deeply. Larina sighed as she felt his beard brush her temple and she tilted her head back to receive his gentle, caring kiss.

“Sleep now, my soul…we will talk later,” she whispered, seeing his blue eyes clouded with sleep.

He nodded and drifted off, immensely tired and yet re-energized. Larina brushed her small hand against his heated brow and smiled. She was tired also, and yet did not want to sleep. The man that she loved, and had loved for awhile, was holding her to him after a heated coupling. And she was his soul bonded. It was more than she could have ever hoped for in life. His feelings of contentment and caring washed over her and she smiled as his mind prodded hers. His knowing her kept secret from him would be a conflict to rise above….

//Sleep, Larina//

She smiled at the mental push and cuddled down in his arms. Problems, no matter what they were, would be solved after a nice long nap, she decided.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||