MIRACLE: Notes

by:  Cassia
Feedback to:  cassia_a@hotmail.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment purposes and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.  Not to be archived without permission of the author(s).


John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only-
Begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not
parish, but have Everlasting Life!

Oookaaay... I know this story is a little different, but I hope you enjoyed it. A little weird, yes, but after all, Star Wars did happen A LONG time ago, in a Galaxy far, far away...

This story is really almost not mine. I dreamed a good part of it, or at least, the general idea, and then got up at 4:00 a.m. and wrote it all down in an hour. So, once again, please excuse the choppyness.

I know I walk a double-edged knife with this story. Non-Christians may think I am being preachy and Christians may think I am being blasphemous, but neither is my intention. So, take it for what it is, a good reason to stick two of my favorite fictional characters into the most important event in history and give them a chance to meet the Savior.

Although the Star Wars characters and universe are fictional, Jesus, and His story are very real. If you don't know His story, this story probably won't make any sense. You can read the whole thing in the Bible, but in brief,

(if I may be allowed to get on my soapbox for a moment)...

Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and He died on a cross so that we could live. Giving His life in atonement for our sins so that we could be made clean in God's sight and have eternal life in Heaven with God the Father when we die.

If this sounds cheesy, than forgive me, because it must be the way I am laying it out, because the Message is anything but.

Okay, I'm off my soapbox now. Thank you for baring with me and if you don't know Jesus, I hope you think about this a little bit. He can work His Miracles in your life too.


Back to Miracle
Back to Stories Page


|| TPOOL || SG-1 Fiction || Star Wars Fiction || Site Updates || Links ||
|| Webrings || Submissions || Beta Readers || Chat || Message Board ||
|| Other Stuff || The SG-1 Fanfic Webring || TPM Fanfic Webring ||