MINE FOR THE ASKING: Part 5

by:  Cheshire Cat
Feedback to:  cheshire_cat78@yahoo.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Obi-Wan and Kat'ri were making good use of the solitude afforded by the gardens. He nuzzled her hair, finding her little elfin ears and nibbling along them. She giggled.

"That tickles," she whispered.

Obi-Wan pulled back. "Do you want me to stop?"

"I didn't say it hurt, Obi-Wan. I said it tickled. There's a difference."

He looked at her, confused. "Oh."

"Silly boy," she murmured, pulling his head to her own. Their lips met. Kat'ri parted her lips slightly. Obi-Wan's tongue parted them further, entering her mouth curiously. He'd kissed girls before, sure. But not like this. This was something new.

Suddenly, he yelped in pain and surprise, pulling back from her, his hand over his mouth. Kat'ri looked startled. "What's wrong?"

Obi-Wan murmured something incomprehensible.

"What? Obi-Wan I can't help you if I can't understand you."

"Your teeth," he muttered.

"What about them?" Her hand went self-consciously to her own mouth.

"They're sharp."

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, they are. You've known that for years." She quirked an eyebrow at him. "Did you cut yourself?"

"I dunno. Maybe." He was probing around the inside of his mouth with the Force, looking for a laceration. Upon finding nothing abnormal, he shrugged, "No."

"Well, that's good. I'd hate to think…wait a minute, here comes Qui-Gon. Is my hair messed up?"

"A little."

"Sith," she hissed, trying to smooth it back into place.

"Don't worry about it Kat. It's not like he doesn't know."

"What do you mean?" She nearly squeaked.

"Master Qui-Gon and I have a training bond. You know that. You have the same with your Master."

"Hello," she said sarcastically, tapping his forehead. "There are things called shields, you know."

Further argument was forestalled by the arrival of Qui-Gon.

"Hello, Padawans. I trust you have been enjoying the gardens? They are beautiful at this time of night."

Obi-Wan would have sworn that Qui-Gon was making fun of him.

"Padawan, I just came to tell you that Cal'breth and I are leaving. If you and Kat'ri wish to leave now you may join us, otherwise you may get your own transport home."

Was Qui-Gon offering him what he thought he was offering? Obi-Wan looked closely at his Master.

"Master, are you saying…?" He left if hanging.

"Padawan, I'll expect to have you back in our quarters at midnight."

"Yes, Master."

"That leaves you two and a half hours."

"Yes, Master."

"Very well, Padawan. Enjoy your evening. Goodnight, Padawan Kat'ri." With that, Qui-Gon strode smoothly from the gardens.

Obi-Wan and Kat'ri looked at each other for a moment. They grinned.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||