A LONG DAY: Part 5

by:  Judy
Feedback to:  willow_bend@hotmail.com

Author's Notes:  Okay, this is my first attempt at smut-smut.  I've done almost-smut before, but not full blown smut, so please be gentle.



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


His blue eyes are searing. You can feel their heat on you as you move to lie on your back. You’re mouth goes dry and you re-wet your lips by running your tongue over them. Qui-Gon’s breath hitches at the sight, and a thrill runs through you. You can get to him too!

“I have an idea of where we should go,” you gasp out, sending him vivid images of the road he should take. Qui-Gon smiles, a bit ferally. “As you wish, little one.”

You cry out as his mouth claims a breast. The sensation travels the length of your body as his lips suck and nip at your sensitive flesh. He licks the underswell, and you moan at the raspiness of his tongue. “You like that, do you?” he murmurs. In response, you grasp his shoulders trying to bring him closer. “Steady, lass. Steady. I’ve still work to do.”

With that, he takes your nipple in his mouth, tugging gently on it at first, then harder. His hand has come up to play with your other breast, and you feel wet heat burst from between your legs. He is slowly driving you mad with his ministrations, you just know you’re going to go completely insane if he doesn’t speed things up. “But the slower I go, the better it will be, little one.” Your eyes fly open and he’s hovering over you. Before you can gather your wits to respond, he claims your mouth in a deep kiss, thrusting his tongue into your mouth. You both moan into each other’s mouths and your arms wind tightly around his neck. Breaking the kiss, he trails his mouth down your body, making sure to find all your sensitive spots. You squirm delightfully under his hands, giggling, moaning, or just sighing in turn. “Am I tickling you?” Qui-Gon asks, his breath coming harder now. He deliberately rubs his beard on your stomach making you giggle and squirm some more. “Stop it!” you gasp, but your hands clasp his head to make him do more of the same. The rubbing turns to licking and all giggles turn to moans as his lips and tongue come to your waistband. “Hmm...what have we here? You’re not naked. Won’t do, won’t do.”

“Well, you’re not either,” you pout.

Smiling, he undoes the button and zipper and slowly pulls your shorts down over your hips and legs. Your underwear follows the same slow path. You lie naked under his heated gaze. He licks his lips and you groan in response reaching out for him. “Not yet, my little one. Not yet.”

He gets up from the bed. You make sounds of protest. “I’ll be right back. I promise.” He slides a long finger down your front, grinning wickedly. He quickly undresses and you take in the wondrous site of his naked backside. Then he turns around and every bit of air in your body leaves with a whoosh. He is magnificent. His cock stands proud from his body and the wetness between your legs increases. You rub your legs together at the ache there.

Qui-Gon comes to the bed and kneels down between your legs. You clutch the sheets as his fingers trace lightly up and down the insides of your thighs. “Ohh...” you groan. His beard follows his fingers. “So soft,” he murmurs against your skin. You try to clamp your thighs together, the ache has grown so intense, but his hands stop you. “Please,” you cry.

He places your legs over his shoulders and with practiced tongue, sweeps it along your groove. The wetness begins to pour out of you and he murmurs his approval, his tongue continuing to lap at you. You try to writhe, to ease the building ache, but his hands hold your hips in place, his tongue still working you. Then he licks your clit and your hips buck reflexively. “Easy, easy,” he soothes. You look down your body and his heavy-lidded gaze almost causes you to come right then. You watch as he nuzzles your curls, and you try to reach for him but you realize your arms are immobile next to your body. He’s using the Force on you! You groan in frustration. *I want to touch you.* you think. *Soon.* comes the reply.

Another nuzzle, then his tongue goes to work again on your clit and your feel yourself spiralling quickly. Your breath is ragged and your thighs are beginning to spasm under his relentless rhythm. “Come for me, little one.”

His gruff voice is your undoing. That, and one final flick on your clit sends you careening over the edge, your body shuddering its release. You vaguely realize you were making the keening noise you heard. Your whole body feels limp and your legs slide off Qui-Gon’s shoulders as he moves over you, kissing his way up. “So nice,” he growls, then kisses your mouth hungrily. You can feel his hardness pushing against your thighs. “Touch me,” he says and suddenly your arms are free. You rub your hands hungrily up and down his back and into his long hair as he continues to kiss you hard.

“I want you.” he growls. Reaching down, he finds you more than ready and inserts a finger, then another to stretch you. “Oh god.” you breathe as your hips begin to move on his fingers. A sheen of sweat covers you both and he hisses as your muscles tighten on his fingers. “I have to be inside you now.” He removes damp fingers and in one quick thrust fills you up. Your back arches off the bed and you cry out both in pain and pleasure as your body accomodates his size. “So tight. Gods!” he yells, as he starts to pump his hips. Clinging to him, you join his rhythm as the pressure inside you builds and builds again. “Gods!” he grinds out, then his mouth claims yours again, tongue thrusting in time with the more intimate act further south. He’s bucking now, and you cry out his name over and over as you come again. Then he hits his release, spilling himself inside.

The tremoring of both your bodies begins to subside and Qui-Gon thankfully eases himself to your side. With his size, he would probably crush you if he collasped on top of you, you think. *Imp,* he sends; his lips form a gentle smile. The intense heat has gone out of his eyes, but the passion remains as he tenderly caresses your shoulder, your arm, your breast. You burrow into his chest and he wraps his arms around you, holding you close.

“Are you relaxed enough yet?” he chuckles. All you can manage is a “Mmmm” before you nod off into a blissful sleep.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||