A LONG DAY: Part 4

by:  Judy
Feedback to:  willow_bend@hotmail.com

Author's Notes:  I finally got around to writing some more to my ABH, A Long Day. This is my first time writing smut (so go easy on me), althought this part is not smutty smut, just a little bit of smut, but it's headed towards smutty smut. Any feedback is appreciated.



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


“No, this won’t do at all,” Qui-Gon said in a quiet but firm tone.

‘What!’ you wonder coming out of your near-liquid state. Your shoulders are warm where his fingers lie. You look at him in dismay. “What’s wrong?”

“Well, if I’m to give you a proper massage, you must lie down.”

“Oh.” is all you can manage to say. Your mind, however, is buzzing: “A massage! Oh my God! He’s really going to give me a massage!”

You smile tentatively up at Qui-Gon, whose blue eyes are sparkling. He turns you back around. “Raise your arms.” You comply without thinking. Your T-shirt is off before you know quite what has happened. His long fingers glide down your back coming to rest on your bra hook. “You may leave it on if you wish,” he says mindful of your modesty.

You gulp, your thoughts and emotions warring. This man, this incredible man! Then your desires take over. You push back against his warm hands. “I’ve never had a proper massage before. Would you...?” You manage to bring one arm around behind you groping for the hook. He takes your hand and sets it down on the bed.

“Leave that to me.” His voice now has a huskiness to it that makes you shiver.

As he undoes the hook, he places a soft kiss on your right shoulder, his hair falling forward tickling your arm and back. You resist the urge to giggle. This is no proper massage, but you don’t care. His kisses move to the back of your neck and you arch up instinctively to allow him better access. “Thank you,” he murmurs against your skin. His hands are roaming up and down your arms, making you quiver. “Now, lie down.”

He gives you a gentle nudge and you lie on your stomach with your head resting on your arms. The bed moves as he gets up and you start to rise also.

“Stay there,” he commands softly. “I’ll be right back.”

You can hear him rummaging in your medicine cabinet and suddenly you’re very grateful for the gift basket from Bath and Bodyworks that included that small bottle of massage oil. It had gone unused...until now.

You hear him make a sound of victory -- “Ah!” -- as he discovers the vial.

The bed dips again as he sits, one leg drawn up, beside you. You can feel his body heat, he’s so close.

“Oh!” you yelp suddenly as the coolness of the massage oil hits your skin. The coolness turns quickly to heat as his hands begin massaging the oil into your skin. He starts with your shoulders, kneading them, then moves to the back of your neck. You can feel your tensions melting away. You sigh softly and are rewarded when he leans down to kiss your ear. His tongue sworls around the edge, then dips inside quickly. You feel fire shoot through you and you start to ache between your legs. You shift restlessly. “Easy, easy,” he chides in that low, sexy voice that only serves to increase your desire. His presence over you is overwhelming. His smell, his hair...

Sitting back up, he draws his hands down your back in long, slow movements and you almost purr in delight at the sensations coursing through you.

“You like that, little one?” his voice causes you to shudder with desire.

You feel hot all over and just pray that he keeps doing what he’s doing. You’re sure you’ll die if he stops touching you.

More oil, then his hands again are working a shoulder blade, then the other, rubbing gently, constantly kneading your skin. Your muscles have turned to goo by now, and you’ve never felt so relaxed and yet desirous at the same time. The aching increases.

He moves back to your shoulders, this time adding a soft kiss at every place his hands touch. He begins to suck your already sensitive skin, causing tingling sensations all over. He moves down your back almost methodically, making sure not to miss any area. His hands never stop caressing, stroking down your back. You feel sooo languid, sooo hot.

Reaching the waistband of your shorts, he stops, his hands gripping you lightly there, his thumbs caressing the small of your back. “Now, where should we go from here?” You turn over slightly and the look in his eyes steals your breath away.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||