A LONG DAY: Part 3

by:  Judy
Feedback to:  willow_bend@hotmail.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


In only a few strides, Qui-Gon carries you into your bedroom. Suddenly, all romantic thoughts flee. You start to struggle in his arms. Panic rises...You forgot to make the bed. Dirty clothes are on the floor. The room is a mess. And now he knows you are a slob!

His arms holding you tight, he gently deposits you on the bed. You notice he’s chuckling. You refuse to look in his eyes, but you feel the bed dip as he sits down next to you. His fingers caress your chin, turning your face toward his. His eyes are smiling and his mouth has crooked into a lopsided grin.

“Of all the things for you to worry about. A messy room.” His smile broadens and you feel yourself starting to laugh at your silly fear. “Besides,” he says, laughter in his voice. “I’ve raised my apprentice from a young boy to a young man. I’ve seen a few messy rooms in my day. You have nothing to worry about.”

You smile, ducking your head, unable to stand the intensity of those blue eyes any longer. You feel you would certainly melt. The Jedi does not attempt to make you look at him again. Instead you feel his hands on your shoulders again. Kneading, caressing through your shirt. He shifts slightly to come up right behind you. His hands continue to work your back, easing tired muscles. The warmth of his hands feels soooo nice. You’re beginning to feel all rubbery when suddenly he stops.

“No, this won’t do at all.”


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||