A LONG DAY: Part 2

by:  Judy
Feedback to:  willow_bend@hotmail.com

Author's Notes:  Woo hoo! Actually got part 2 done! Unfortunately a busy work schedule and a major thunderstorm helped conspire to make me take longer to write this than I originally had intended. For all of you who have had a long/bad day, this is for you... (And yes, I'm a hopeless romantic. Why do you ask?)



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


“Now let’s see if we can’t get you to relax after your long day.”

Master Qui-Gon shrugs out of his cloak and neatly places it over a chair. His long stride carries him to you so quickly, you can’t help but gasp. This is not real, you keep telling yourself. It has to be a dream. You’ve just fallen asleep in front of the TV. That’s it. Closing your eyes, you pinch yourself, mostly hoping you won’t wake up. But it...this...he...feels so real.

“I’ve already told you, I am real,” he says. Refusing to open your eyes in case he disappears, you hear the amusement layered in his voice, but you’re not prepared for the hands that suddenly enclose your shoulders. You jerk back at the sudden warmth and electricity you feel from him. Your eyes open of their own accord, and you find yourself staring at his chest...he’s so tall!

He wants you to relax! you think. How can you relax in this presence of this man? This incredible man that you’ve fantasized about, dreamed about, written stories about...he’s supposed to be a fantasy, a dream, but...And oh, god, he can read your thoughts! You feel yourself blushing again. You feel so stupid.

Qui-Gon seems to sense your uneasiness and gently lifts your chin with the crook of his index finger. His kind blue eyes gaze down at you and you just know he knows what you were thinking. His next words confirm it. “I’m honored that you find me worthy enough to...include in your fantasies.” Was he the one blushing now? No, couldn’t be. Was he? “Believe me, I am quite pleased.” His voice is gentle but getting huskier, more seductive.

All you can think is: ‘he’s glad he’s worthy?? of you??’ God!

Instinctively your hands reach up for him, but before you get very far, he is turning you around, so your back is to him.

“I believe you were having trouble relaxing,” he murmurs at your ear. He begins to knead your shoulders gently--amazing considering the strength in those hands. You sigh. That warmth again.

His hands move down from your shoulders to your shoulder blades. Using his thumbs he begins to search out the knotted muscles. You hadn’t realized how uptight you really were. Oh, it feels so...Ah! you tense as he hits a particularly sore area. “Sorry” he whispers and his hand caresses the area, gently relaxing the complaining muscle.

You find it hard to concentrate as Qui-Gon continues his ministrations. His hands move to your arms and then to your hands. Without conscious thought, you relax back against him. You feel a soft rumble in his chest--he’s laughing.

“I think it’s time we continued this in more comfortable surroundings,” Qui-Gon says as he sweeps you up in his arms.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||