JEALOUSY!: Part 4

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Your nerves are shot. You fumble with the material of your tunic and trousers. The door to the sitting room closes quietly. The Master Healer has left the three of you alone. Qui-Gon and Ardeth stand while you sit. The two once stoic knights look beaten, defeated.

"So it has come to this." Qui-Gon frowns. You know he does it whenever he's uncomfortable.

Ardeth does not answer. His emotions are clamped tight.

"Are you certain this is what you want?" Qui searches his face for some sign of emotion.

You have never seen Ardeth this way, Qui-Gon must have stomped hard.

The master approaches the knight. Ardeth backs away. Hurt flashes across Qui's face. The anger, pain and betrayal hangs like a thick fog between them.

Qui-Gon sighs with dismay, "I am sorry. It was never my intent--."

"Yes it was. It has been your intent for some time now. You act as if you are running things around here. As if my input is not important. Well it is!" Ardeth growls. "There are three of us in this bond. Not two!"

"You are right." Qui-Gon nods.

The weakened bond you all share hums with marked distress.

"I love her just as much as you! And you will not," his voice fails, "allow me to be with her because she is carrying your son."

You tear once again.

What did you get yourself in to? Why did you even agree to that stupid Scion Ceremony which got you knocked up in the first place?

"Qui-Gon you seem to forget that I pledged my life to that boy just like you." He stiffens, "But that doesn't matter. I love Chana, I love you. You seem to think I am something unclean, not able to touch her. Not to hold her? You? I refuse to live like this. You want her for yourself. Have her."

Visibly shaken Qui-Gon is silent. Ardeth looks at your pleading expression and shakes his head. He turns to leave.

"Wait." The master's voice quivers. "Please... do not do this...."

You bury your face in your hands.

"Why not?" He looks to you both over his shoulder. His cold demeanor holds on barely.

"Because we need you. I need you." Qui nears him carefully, "If you stay I promise to never do or say those things again. I only ask that you give me another chance."

A strangled sigh escapes Ardeth's lips, he pauses. "Why?"

"I can not explain my actions. They were irrational. I have been a jealous man my entire life and on my best days I am territorial towards the ones I love."

"And?"

"And the thought of you leaving and going somewhere else will kill me."

You break down and sob in your hands. When you finally look up, you see he and Ardeth embracing. They clutch each other tightly.


Warm water falls over your skin. It has been a long day. Actually two days. The day on Titan has been over with long ago and now a day has concluded on Yavin 4. You are tired and the last transport home has long stopped running til tommorrow morning. You will spend this night.....in the Temple....with Qui-Gon....and Ardeth.

They join you in the shower. You all soak yourselves thoroughly. Playfully scrubbing every inch of your bodies with thick sudsy soap. The two men tower above you. Still you are all on the same level.

You all lavish wonderful wet kisses on each other.


"Ung..ung..ung...ung..."

Ardeth pounds into you. You grunt clutching the sheets loving every moment. You scream your third climax, he continues sliding his stiff penis in and out of you. Qui lays underneath holding you in place. His body shakes from Ardeth's power. The master's thick cock smears its cream on your lower back.

You shriek as Ardeth groans circling his hips. The master spreads your thighs smearing your the wetness, massaging it on your hot flesh. The knight begins to swear in Titanese, the bed shakes violently. His back arches.

"Yes..." You moan tilting your pelvis, accepting his come. It has been too long since you've felt him inside you.

He pumps into you slowly and then collapses. He kisses you lovingly then the master and slinks beside you on the bed. Qui slips out from underneath you.

In the darkness he presses his face to yours. Nose to nose you kiss. Your hands cradle his face as you mouth him hungrily.

//I love you.// He intones

//I love you.// You open your mind to him completely.

He maneuvers you on your side and slides into you. In spite of being wet from Ardeth, the master stretches you considerably. His length taps your cervix. Your legs wrap around his thighs, you clutch his arms to you.

Slowly, Qui-Gon fucks you savoring every bit of you. His steady rhythm sets your nerves afire. Powerful hips dig his cock deep into you, causing you to shriek. Your muscles clench him. He growls in response. Thick and getting harder Qui speeds up.

Powerful and loving, the Master makes love to you. Your hips wiggle allowing him more friction. Your head falls forward, your body is totally aroused. The bed creaks and groans. The master's hips lurch forward, you arch your back--his body stiffens. He holds you tight.

You groan as his hot seed shoots into you. His growls turn to whimpers as he spurts inside you. Sated, his penis softens and slides out of you. You realize your eyes are closed. You open them.

Next to you Ardeth snores the sleep of a restful, happy man. Qui-Gon's sound breaths speak of his contentment as well. You too are happy, content. The Master Healer reforged your weakened triune bond. Your family is whole again.

The Healer warned that jealousy is a concentrated poison whose only job is to destroy and weaken. He said the only protection from it is communication, respect, trust and above all love.

"We must try our best." You whisper and with some effort you manage to sit up and eye your men. Their sweet faces are peaceful. They love you and you love them. You kiss them both on their cheeks.

"Good night Little One." Qui mumbles through closed eyes.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||