JEALOUSY!: Part 2

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


A dark room and a quiet breath beside you tells that the Master sleeps. You turn your head and see that the spot next to you is empty. Careful not to wake Qui, you slip out the room. You nervously rub your stomach. The boy growing in you is strong with the Force. You can tell for he saps most of your energy. But for now he sleeps.

Ardeth sits in the middle of the living room floor meditating. He's been doing this more than usual. The outdoor shades are open exposing the Sa'ered at dawn.

"Hey," You whisper tapping him on the shoulder.

His eyes open slowly. They are alert as if he has been up for some time.

"Couldn't sleep?" You say.

"No." He answers curtly.

On your hands and knees, you crawl to him and plant a kiss on his lips.

"You'll catch cold." He says with a gentle smile. His hands smooth your naked flesh.

"Won't you keep me warm?"

Ardeth draws you into his arms and lays down. You lay atop him with your head in the crook of his neck. There you both lay in silence. He was always so good at this. You hold him tight and close your eyes.

"Chana." The master says standing in the dimly lit room.

You open your eyes, "Yes?"

"Come."

You like where you are now. Toasty warm and comfy.

"Little one."

You eye the Master defiantly.

Ardeth sighs, "Go."

You look at him amazed.

"Go ahead."

Reluctantly you stand.

"Go in the bedroom." Qui-Gon directs curtly.

Once in the bedroom, you sit on the edge of the bed dumbfounded.


Qui and Ardeth stand in the living room, eye to eye.

"I don't want you touching her." The Master warns.


Qui enters the bedroom and shuts the door. Before you can say a word, he pulls you into a seering kiss...


Ardeth stares out a dusty window at the sun rising over the Sa'ered. A droid strolls behind him greeting more guests as they mill into the inn.

//What am I doing here?// He sighs leaning against the wall. //This is not me.//

The knight closes his eyes searching the bond he shares with his lifemates. Breathy sighs from Chana and aggressive thoughts from Qui-Gon echo in his head. Yes they are making love. Qui's subconscious surrounds and envelopes Chana's blocking Ardeth's access to her.

Ardeth shakes his head. This is new. //He has never been able to do this before. I am losing her because he is taking her from me.//

He closes his eyes and concentrates trying once again to reach her.

//Chana hear me.//

There is an opening. She responds and then is blocked by Qui-Gon.

"Ardeth?" Jill calls to him.

//So be it.// Ardeth blocks the connection he shares with Chana and Qui-Gon.


You clutch your robe closed. Every ounce of your body is wet, covered in Qui's scent and sticky with his fluids. For the last hour he has consumed you like a starving animal, you tremble slightly.

"Thirsty?" Qui kisses the crook of your neck.

You realize you're holding a glass full of water. Drinking the cool liquid, you place the container on the counter.

Why did he block Ardeth? And why did Ardeth leave this morning?

"Little one? Little one?"

"Hunh?" You are shaken to the present. Rich blue eyes study you.

"What is it?"

"Ardeth--"

Qui stiffens and turns away. The master takes your glass and goes to the refrigerator and pours himself a glass of icewater. Throat muscles work the liquid into his system. Fine hairs cling to his sturdy chest, thin sleep pants narrowly cling to his hips. In the work of art that is this man, something is missing.

"Qui something's going on."

"Nothing is going on, everything is fine." He contends slamming the refrigerator door.

"He has been gone every night this week and the last three mornings. Don't you care?"

"This is his problem not ours."

"What problem?"

Qui grabs your hand pulls you out of the kitchen.

"No!" You yank away from him, "What is going on between you two? His behavior is so strange. It's almost as if he--he's jealous."

Qui places his hands on his hips. "So."

"Why would he be?" You search his cold expression for answers and then you feel your answer within you. The tiny flutter from your son. Qui's son. And Ardeth's....

"You've been rubbing it in, haven't you?"


Ardeth removes his hood as he stands stiffly in front of Jill's table. Her teal eyes and hair and alabaster skin are a breath taking combination.

"I was afraid you wouldn't make it. Please, sit down."

Ardeth obliges. Silent, he peers at Jill unsure of what to say.

"You are different from your friend. Not as boastful." Her soft feminine voice reminds him of a lullaby.

"Would you like something to drink?" A waitress appears next to him.

"No." Ardeth answers without looking at her.

"Have you ever been to Kryminia?" Jill asks settling back in her chair. Her teal hair flows over her shoulder in soft waves.

"Yes, several times."

"A triune bond would never be allowed. We believe often the best in the relationship is overlooked by the most vocal." Her lips curved into a smile. "Let's talk."


Clouds pass over head masking the afternoon sun. The air cools. You lean against a stone wall. Your unborn son, Qui's child, dominates your delicate connection to the Force. He is the predominate feature of your three way bond causing your ability to feel Ardeth weaken.

You stretch out your feelings and speak to the Force. Your son stirs. He wriggles around causing your stomach to feel like it's full of butterflies.

//Find him. Call to him.// You instruct your boy.

He complies.


"What's wrong?"

Ardeth frowns. Just for a second. He heard a tiny voice call to him. Who was it? The baby.

"Nothing." He smiled.

Jill strokes his hand and smiles.

"You were saying?" She prompts.

"I have been thinking about it but a part of me will not let me do it. We were warned but as usual we ignored it."

"If he is your best friend and you have a history of this behavior then why does it upset you so?"

Ardeth grimaces and strokes his carefully trimmed beard, "This time is different."

"Perhaps," Jill caresses his hand with delicate fingers, "the best is being over looked by the most vocal."

Her attraction for him was written all over her face and in the feelings she is broadcasting.


You wave off an approaching waitress opting to search for your wayward spouse yourself. In a corner, shrouded by plants, he sits with Jill. They lean in close and speak. Their gazes meet, she looks down rather coyly.

His hand covers hers. His smile has left his face. His expression has changed. You know Ardeth better than you know yourself and you definitely know that look he is giving her. You know it because you've been on the receiving end of it many times. It's his classic "I-want-to-fuck-you" look. Jill finally meets his gaze. You're in front of the table before you know it.

WHACK!

Jill is sprawled on the floor. Your fists are still clenched. A trickle of pink blood oozes out of her nose. You stare at her still body daring her to move.

"What have you done?!" Ardeth yells.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||