THE HONEYMOON: Part 3

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  jedipadawan@ematic.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Marble floors, elegant yet muted decor and serenity are the hallmarks of the Jedi Temple. Knights clothed in characteristic brown robes and russet colored tunic and trousers pass by. Beings of all races and species are given the opportunity to serve the Republic. As do the men you love.

The calm demeanor within the Temple is unlike the regimented lifestyle of a typical military base. There is no fear here but lots of respect. You easily stride between your life-mates. They are showing you where they were raised and why they have chosen to stay all these years.

A tall slender knight with a shaved head approaches.

"Master Windu." Qui-Gon bows.

"Master Jinn, Knight Fey." He replies.

"This is our life-mate Chana." Qui-Gon gently touches your back. "Chana this is Master Mace Windu."

You smile confidently and nod, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine." A warm smile sweeps across his masculine features. "You are more beautiful than they have boasted."

You blush not expecting such a compliment, "Thank you."

Mace turns to Qui-Gon, "Yoda is in the council antechamber. He is expecting you."

"Thank you. We were just on our way."

//Yoda?// You bite your lip. //Wasn't that Qui-Gon's master?//


Yoda's stick taps the floor whenever he walks. His body though ancient houses an active mind and an even more active spirit.

His ears wiggle as he studies you. He titters. "So nervous are you?" Yoda inquires pointing at Ardeth and Qui. "Then leave you must."

Ardeth looks to Qui. Qui-Gon's eyes plead with Yoda.

"Go. Go. Harm her I will not." He chuckles again. "Why are you worried? Bonded you already have."

They hesitate.

"Go. Contact you again, I will."

Jinn and Fey bow and leave silently. You stand there shifting your position playing with the creases of your gown. Qui speaks so highly of Yoda. You want to make a good impression on the person who raised the man you love.

"He loves you so. They both do." Yoda says sitting in a chair just his size. He beckons you to sit.

"Approve I did not originally." He places his stick to the side, "Rambunctious always they have been. Qui-Gon has become a wise Jedi. Ardeth as well. Together they are more than friends. Close like brothers. Involve yourself with both did you? Why?"

You swallow. "It was not my intention originally."

"But here you are."

"Yes. And here I shall remain. I love them more than I thought capable from myself."

"You will need more than love to remain. A knight gives of his life and self fully to his mission. His duty it is...to serve others. It is how they are raised. It is what they know." Yoda nods, "Gone they will be for great lengths time. Unable to contact you, how will you be?! Hmm?"

"I will be upset and a nervous wreck. But it is something I'll have to deal with."

Yoda sighs, "Deal with? Live with you must. No other option for them their. Tis' their life. Can you handle that?"

"Yes."

He relaxes in his chair. "You are welcome to the temple at any time."

"Thank you."

Yoda falls silent. "You may visit your child at any time but must not interfere."

You look at him confused, "I'm sorry master Yoda, there must be some mistake--."

"No mistake. Intentional it will be." He chuckles, "Qui- Gon a father. It was just yesterday I had to scold him for not cleaning his room."

//Qui-Gon a father?// You think. //I'm not pregnant. At least I don't think I am. And how can he know before me? Senility. That must be it.//

Confused, you quietly get up.

"Send in Ardeth and Qui-Gon."

You nod feeling the worst is over.


"Stop." Qui whispers. "Now turn slowly."

You approach Qui and Ardeth who lay on the floor near the fireplace. Wood crackles as the fire consumes it. The men rest upon the comforter that was once on the bed. Light dances on their toned physiques as you near them on wobbly legs.

They want to see you. All of you. Goosebumps litter your skin from the surrounding cool air. Your lovers' regard you with satisfaction.

"Can you handle more?" Qui-Gon asks you. The question is rhetorical because it is not an option.

Waves of delicate pressure caress your body. The two men sigh craving you. Ardeth strokes his shaft. They have remarkable stamina. Tired of the bed, they have decided to have sex on the floor.

"Seed leaks from your womb." Ardeth purrs and holds out his hand, "Come."

He is right. Your hands tentatively touch the sticky fluid. You descend into Ardeth's arms, latching onto his warm mouth kissing with love and lust. Qui's strong grasp pulls you away. He claims your mouth.

"Oh master." You murmur in between kisses. His toasty body is a welcome change from the cool air.

"You know I love you." Qui whispers

"I love you."

"I have to make love to you." The master's hot breath moistens your neck. "I can not control myself."

"Too tight." Ardeth whispers in the crook of your neck.

Is he nuts? Didn't they take care of that like an hour ago?

Frowning in an attempt to see him, Qui thwarts you, "I am in charge." He kisses your nose. "You listen to me."

Nodding in wholehearted agreement you smile warmly at the man with whom you will share your life.

"We must loosen you." Ardeth continues. His movement is more aggressive. Strong hands grip you. You feel his mind touching yours.

You struggle with his words. "What?" Suddenly you feel all of Ardeth's love and arousal flood your conscience at once.

//My love.// You moan to Ardeth. His muscular arms hold you tighter.

"Shhh." The master's touch is more forceful. Qui's mind surrounds yours like a thick fog in the morning. You lean forward, wanting to taste him. Tongue to tongue, you meet. Ardeth's hands clasps your hip, fingers dive into your center.

You cry out with pleasure. He nips your back growling with satisfaction. Qui's mouth seizes your breast. Both men tug at you wanting you fully.


//She is mine.// Qui says softly blue eyes regard you with a hunger to a point of desperation.

Ardeth's slick fingers explore your center causing you to wail and writhe. The master marks you with his mouth. Bruises litter your neck and chest.

//I will have her.// Ardeth asserts. Your heart skips a beat. You felt that. You love them both so, can't they see that they already have you?

Qui grips your torso. Powerful arms pull you and Ardeth close. Sweaty bodies sandwich you. Rigid cocks rub your legs, slicking them with more moisture.

You are ready. You need one of them inside you. Hopefully they will not contend for you again. Each time they do, their behavior is rougher and more aggressive. You don't know if it is a game or for real.

Ardeth's fingers slide out of you. He attempts to pull you away. His need to mount you is evident. Qui pulls you both to him, he is ready.

//Mine.// Qui warns. But you sense he is not only referring to you.

Their desire inundates you.

//Mine.// Ardeth cautions.

Qui stops. Blue eyes constrict. The master's expression hardens. This is new. There is something going on between them. Who will be in charge?

Ardeth takes advantage of Qui's lapse. He rolls onto his back sliding you onto his waiting cock. You ride him like a shiny new speeder. Hips rise causing his penis to jab your stomach. You lean forward to reposition. Ardeth's cock is so stiff, he snarls. Up and down you fall onto his luscious shaft circuling your hips. You lean forward and backward as Ardeth fondles your breasts. He thrusts into you causing you to keen with delight.

Qui grips your hair, tongue snaking into your mouth. You are pushed forward. Your chest is parallel with Ardeth's. Ardeth's knees are forced to the floor by the Force which paralyzes both of your bodies.

Your vaginal muscles slacken. The master's tip probes your occupied entrance. His arm clutches you, holding you still. You puff as he penetrates. Sinking, you and Ardeth cry out with pleasure and pain. Qui-Gon's length crushes Ardeth in your tight interior. You stretch accomodating both men. Two become three.

Strained breaths are exchanged by all but the Master.

"There is no--ah!" Ardeth body quakes along with yours.

Qui's powerful hips take control. His sturdy body even dwarfs Ardeth's. You whimper with delight and pain. This is wonderful and awful at the same time. Can you handle both of them? They stretch you so.

The air moves. Ardeth manipulates the Force. You feel Qui exiting you.

Qui slides back in with crushing force. You lay nearly flat. His hips piston to and fro. You and Ardeth shake with each thrust.

"Mine." Qui growls.

Your dripping mound stretches making room.

"Who do you belong to?" Qui-Gon pounds fucking you both.

You wiggle your hips erotically, "You master," You acquiesce first. Qui tilts your hips just so. "Unnnnggggghh."

"My love, my family." Ardeth swears with gritted teeth. You feel his cock swelling in you. He is close but desperately holds out.

"No. You both belong to me. My love, my family." The master's hard cock slides around in you minutely. It grind Ardeth's. Qui begins anew.

The knight swears in titanese. His face contorts in anguish. You and his body shake with bone jarring force. Qui strikes your cervix. Your keening voice quivers.

"Who do you belong to?!" Qui demands challenging Ardeth directly.

Minds are linked as one. Carnal bliss is shared by all.

With baited breath, "You master." Ardeth acquiesces his face covered in sweat. It is an open admonition of an established fact. Qui-Gon cranes down and kisses you tenderly. Short pecks and long luscious kisses are exchanged between you and he. Their cocks swell inside of you. You already know, they are close.

Sandwiched between two men you join them in love as they share an affectionate kiss. Qui-Gon lavishly tongues Ardeth. Ardeth relaxes underneath you basking in the Master's strength.

"I love you." He whispers to Ardeth

"And I you." Ardeth returns caressing his cheek.

Qui slides in and out of you. Your hip arches upward to receive and then down to give. Ardeth pulls you both closer to him. His hips move round and round. He finally collapses as Qui rams you.

Qui's vigorous fucking allows you and Ardeth to merely recieve and enjoy. He rams your cervix, the tip probes your opening. You huff. Your hips buck, your muscles clench.

"Unnnggghhhhhhh." You grip them tightly.

The Master pistons you rapidly, his cock strokes Ardeth. The knight moaning is constant. He breathing increases. You lay your head on his chest, your mind is awashed in pleasure. Ardeth bends his knees bracing his hips to pump with the Master. Your hips bump and grind.

Qui's ferocity increases. His thrusting bounces you and Ardeth. The master's body stiffens, he growls above you. His penis swells, warm seed surges inside you.

Feeling every bit of it, you wail loudly calling the Master's name as he clutches you. Ardeth is sent hurtling over the edge. His hips buck wildly. Two jerks of his pelvis and he too growls exploding in you.

They both come inside you filling you with sperm. You whimper. Semen spurts out of you. Filled to capacity, you collapse. Your sated lovers crumple as well.

Qui calls a blanket from the bed. Your sweaty bodies shiver. You three clutch each other. You savor being surrounded by true love.

//A girl could really get use to this.// You muse bushed.

Exhausted, your lifemates chuckle. You're gonna be sore. But you'll worry about that later.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||