THE HONEYMOON: Part 2

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  jedipadawan@ematic.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


"Can you walk?" Ardeth asks caressing your fleshy hip.

You lean against him and look up, "No. Not really." You are sore but not terribly so. Your legs feel like pudding. After your first encounter, the three of you made love two more times.

He kisses you, "I will carry you."

"That won't be necessary." You smile. He is so sweet. Perhaps you can make it.

"Hush. I insist."

Qui-Gon climbs on the bed. He greets you with a kiss. His damp mane just grazes your skin. A soapy fragrance lingers on him.

"The cleaning droids will be here shortly. They say it will take a manner of minutes to re-sheet the bed." Qui says stroking your breasts, "Are you all right?"

"I am fine my love." You clasp his hands. They dwarf yours just like every other part of him. With so much power he remains gentle in action and spirit. "However I am hungry and I'm ready for more." You purr.

"First we clean, then we eat," He sucks your lower lip, "then we play."

"Ooooo I love a man who knows how to take charge." You poke his chest.

"Ardeth you know what to do."

You yelp as Ardeth slings you over his shoulder. You stare at the bed curiously eyeing the splotch of drying blood.


Ardeth held you in the shower carefully washing every inch of your body. You managed to reciprocate for a short time but your shaky legs and sore mound would not let you go on without his support.

Afterwards, still supporting you he dried you completely. By the time you two dressed, the bed was remade and room service had arrived.


"I heard some padawans at the temple say that a triune bond has never been done outside the order. Is that true?" You ask tangled in a mass of Qui and Ardeth. Fresh sheets and a fluffy comforter add to your contentment.

"From what I understand," Qui idly strokes your hair, "Yes."

"How come?" You wonder playing with the ringlets of Ardeth's hair.

"I don't know." Qui-Gon answers softly.

Ardeth sighs heavily. He always does when he is uncomfortable with something. There's something they are not telling you.

"Oh." You say deciding to leave it alone. You trust them. If there were any danger they would have informed you. "Where shall we live?"

"We discussed this already. Titan." Ardeth answers pulling your legs tighter around him.

"With Xiloft?" You shake your head and play with Qui's hand. He cradles you with his arm.

"I refuse to live with Xiloft," Qui jokes. "That is out of the question."

You giggle, "I have. Why shouldn't you?"

"Because our bed can only fit three."

You chuckle again, "Good point."

"Besides you are stationed there, we have no choice."

"I can always put in a request for a transfer."

"That won't be necessary," Ardeth adds, "Titan will be fine."

"Oh really?" You squeeze your legs knowing that they are no match for his upper body.

"Yes. My parents are there in case you need help with the children."

You manage to stare at him. "Children?"

"Yes," He grins, "Children."

You look to Qui.

"I'd like at least one. Gender is unimportant, just good health." He waggles his eyebrows.

You turn to Ardeth. He thinks for a moment.

"I want four."

"FOUR!"

"Yes. And I am quite willing to do all that I must in order to attain this goal." He grins wily.

"I bet you are." You mock.

An image appears in your mind. Ardeth is on top of you, your legs are high in the air, the head board bangs against the wall.

You both howl with laughter. You and he always had a wicked sense of humor.

"Ardeth if you need any help I will selflessly do my part." Qui places his hand to his chest.

"No thanks I can handle it."

"Well I have a better of idea." You close your eyes and concentrate. You send them a mental picture.

They both crawl away from you crooning with disgust.

"What?!!" You giggle ruminating with the pleasant image of Qui-Gon and Ardeth nine months pregnant. "Ah come on! I heard about a scientist--"

"No." They yell across the room.

"The first one is free!"

"NO!!"

You collapse on the bed smiling. //I guess I'll be sleeping alone tonight.//

"No." Qui says hovering over you. He grins and yanks you out of bed.

"Yipes!".


Ardeth's ridged abdomen is in stark contrast to his long stiff penis. You mouth his sac acclimating yourself to his distinct taste. His breaths are more shallow and lubrications drizzles down the shaft. You lap the bitter, salty mixture smearing it on your lips and chin.

"Take me in your mouth." He murmurs.

You oblige hollowing your mouth and sinking as low as possible with out gagging. You move up and down. A rumbling deep in his chest and hands intertwined in your hair tells you that you are doing well.

You three have been playing with each other for the last hour. You all have tasted, plucked, sucked, caressed almost every part of your bodies. Still you await the most coveted. They have yet to make love to you again.

You pull away. The floor creaks under neath you.

"Don't stop." Ardeth whispers.

"The Master." You answer and stroke his cock once more. Next to him Qui lounges casually. His engorged penis is purple, lined with vessels and quite meaty.

You take the tall shaft into your mouth instantly. Bobbing up and down, your tongue adds to the delicious pressure. He barely fits in your mouth. Your tongue caresses the juicy tip and while your hand squeezes the base.

"Make love to me." You say squeezing him and eliciting a satisfied groan.


Your back is against the head board, Qui-Gon holds your bent knees and legs apart.

"Unnnhhhh." You grunt and pant. He penetrates you slowly splitting you.

The Master sinks slowly then stops. Moans erupt from his sweaty chest. How can those knees support his weight?

Your body jerks with each plunge. You wail with delight. He slows then exits you.

"I need more." Qui grits and yanks you down the bed. Frustration evident, you know he's been trying to fully penetrate your tight center. Though you have come twice already, he will not come nor will he let Ardeth have you until he fits all of himself within you.

"Open fully and relax," Qui says just containing his patience.

You close your eyes and relax. The tip probes your opening.

"Unnnngghhhh." His shaft infiltrates your hollow saturating you completely. Qui impales you. The ache feels good oddly enough.

He exits you with one long stroke and plunges in again. Gods! Yes! It feels good! Your body shakes with the hammering of his hips. Your mound is stretched to capacity.

//What have I gotten myself into?// Pleasure consumes your brain as he changes angle and strikes your clit.

His thrusts are stronger and shorter. Qui's sweaty torso grinds against you rubbing his musky scent onto you. You cling to him feeling loved and protected.

//Yes love.// You feel a nudging at your conscience. Ardeth connects with you and Qui. Suddenly he swears.

You raise your hips to meet the Master with each thrust.

"Gods Chana." Qui utters. He hurries losing precious control.

Tears of pleasure stream from your eyes. You two grunt in unison with each thrust. Ardeth breaks his link with you, he is too close. Qui slams into you, grinding you into the bed.

Suddenly your hands fly over your head. They are pinned down by the Force, he rides you to completion. Your bodies sway, he grinds desperately whacking your cervix.

"Unh, unh, unh." Panting, "I'm gonna come!"

You wrap your legs around his bouncing ass. His enormous cock is wedged in your center. That's all you need. You clench and groan writhing wildly.

Qui growls above you. His cock explodes inside of you shooting his hot load in your tight center. Whimpering, your mind and body return to normal. Suddenly you feel him still flowing inside of you-- filling you with his seed. You come again, squeezing him.

"Gods, she milking me." Qui cries above you. He tries to pull away. You muscles are tight, he can not slip away.

You finally relax. Spent, his slacken penis slides out of you. You are full. How will you accept Ardeth?

Ardeth mounts you. He kisses you briefly, repositions himself and slides into you.

"Mmmmm." His mind connects with yours, //You are still tight. I like it.//

//Yes baby.// You intone back moving your hips in time with him.

//I feel his seed.// Ardeth circles his hips. //Do you want more?//

//...yes...// Your brain is melting. "Eeeep."

His cock is rigid and long. It stabs you. You involuntarily tear. Rivulets stream down your face.

"Please no." You whimper.

Ardeth stops and cranes down to gloat at you, "I am in charge."

You and the bed shake like crazy as skilled hips piston you. You swear in every language you know. Pleasure like never before assaults your mind. You climax in no time squeezing him tight.

He swears loudly in Titanese and pulls out of you. Beads of sweat litter his brow. Your eyes are wide like saucers. Is he upset?

"I'll get you for that." Ardeth says silently.

"Sorry." You mouth.

He caresses your cheek reassuring you. You relax. He penetrates deeply and rams you. All of is body rests on you. Springs creak and groan. Your bodies sway, connected fully.

Ardeth barely moves in and out. Just circling, the friction draws him to completion. Hands tilt your hips, his body stiffens and holds you in a place.

Guttural moans erupt from your lover's chest. Sperm seeps into your womb. Your body stretches to accommodate more seed. "Ungh." You groan.

Ardeth rests atop you panting. His sweet scent mixes with Qui's. You two lay together unable to move.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||