THE HONEYMOON: Part 1

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  jedipadawan@ematic.com

Author's Notes:   Warning: This is pretty graphic sex. You know, if you can't handle reading about the first time a female (OF AGE!!) has sex-- please don't read this.



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


[ "Hehehe," Mackleby gargles and spits into the washbasin, "Droids. Can you imagine being replaced by droids?" The burly man in his early twenties inspects his face in the mirror. Too many missions and harsh weather have taken its toll.

Chewing on a toothpick, you continue cleaning your weapon. You've heard this talk before, the higher ups threaten to replace people with droids. It'll never happen. Droids maybe cheap but they're not skilled warriors. No c-p-u can replace a living mind. The door to the NCO lounge slams. You move your legs briefly so your buddy, Sgt. Russell Garr, can get by. Sandy blonde hair and hazel eyes give him an innocence he has long since outgrown.

"So which one of you clowns is going on training detail?" Garr unholsters his blaster and begins inspecting it.

"Not me." Mackelby swears, "I'm staying out in the field. Leave the princess' to the little girls. No offense, chief." He remarks to you.

"Up yours Mackelby." You usually ignore the comments of your subordinate. Censoring his opinions before he speaks isn't one of his strong points. You finish scraping away the last bits of carbon deposits and begin reassembling your rifle.

Knock, Knock!

"Get that Mackelby." You direct not looking up. You love your rifle. It has saved your life and the lives of your buddies many times in battle. The connection between you and it gives you peace.

"What?" Mackelby asks behind the door.

"Message for Tech. Sgt. Kenobi."

Mackelby hangs on the door.

"Sarge?"

"Who is it from?" You attach the last section.

"Doesn't say. Visitors, diplomatic I believe." The person answers.

You shake your head, aim the rifle and shoot. The trigger and empty barrel respond perfectly.

"She ain't in." Mackelby slams the door.

"You know that could have been important." Garr eyes you warily.

"It's always important." You answer flatly.

You collect your belongings and leave. You're tired and weary. Life have has been complicated as of late and after the fiasco with Qui-Gon Jinn and Ardeth Fey, you've decided to simplify things. The first way is to not date two men at the same time, the other is to rededicate yourself to your work. You are the youngest Tech Sargent in the history

of the Security Forces, you've got your own squad and division may send you to Coruscant to train at the Academy. There's so much to be concerned with and your love life doesn't have to be one of them.

//Turn right.//

Hearing a voice, you pause on the corner. The base is almost closed for the night with the exception of a few VIPs at the tavern down the road.

"I must be tired." You shake your head, "No matter, I'm going to bed anyways."

You continue heading towards the bachelor quarters.

//Turn right. Then enter building C.// The voice compels.

You find yourself complying without hesitation. You enter the Spousal Visitation Center. Your friends like to call it Conjugal Heaven. You have no idea why you're here. You have no spouse. You skirt passed the remaining visitors.

//Office 5B//

Your heavy boots echo in the empty corridor. The lights dim as you near the end of the hallway. Coming to your senses, you sense a presence. Unholstering your weapon, you cautiously stand outside the door.

//Chana enter.// the voice says sounding familiar.

You wonder, //Could it be?//

The door creaks open. Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn patiently sits at a table. His expression softens upon seeing you. The blaster clicks in place back on your belt.

"What are you doing here?" He is the last person you expect to see after the row you and he had.

"Chana?" Knight Ardeth Fey says exiting the shadows.

You frown unable to fathom this situation. "What is going on?"

"We need to talk." Qui says quietly.

Your eyes dart between the two, "We've done all the talking that needs to be done. You were right. It was a betrayal and I'm sorry. I will never see either of you again."

Hurt flashes on the Master's face. He purses his lips. Ardeth sits across from him at the table.

//At least they are able to be in the same room again//, you note. //It's an important step.//

"I am sorry for the harsh words. I was hurt." The master says trying to mask his anguish.

You shake your head and glance out the only window in the room, "Nope. No need for apologies." To love both men, best friends, was a costly mistake.

That date made in the cantina blossomed into a wonderful romance which Qui-Gon quickly dropped after realizing he'd be unable to nurture it fully. He said, "My work will not allow me to give you the life you deserve." And he left.

You sent message after message to the temple begging to speak with him. You even set a date for a meeting. He acquiesced saying,"I can make no promises." The very day you were to meet, you saw Ardeth instead. You couldn't begin to understand why. He seemed to dislike you with every fiber of his being. After a curt greeting, he gave you Qui-Gon's final departure message. "Friendship only and best wishes."

You turn stoically and head for the door. Ardeth's hand keeps the door from opening.

"Please stay." He whispers.

Ardeth talked with you for hours on that fateful day. All that leave you saved up and took to spend with Qui-- and he never showed. Morose, melancholy, these words couldn't begin to describe your mood. Fortunately for you, Ardeth's typical jedi compassion kicked in and he stayed and talked.

Nothing happened at first. Just talking really. Dinner. Lunch. Flowers. A trip to Coruscant. A day trip to the temple on Yavin 3. Holding hands, a tiny kiss. You spent your entire leave with Ardeth. The man you discovered was no where near the droideka you'd originally met. Love was inevitable.

NO! You've got to stop this.

You pull yourself together. //I've seen my buddies lose limbs and I toughed it out. I can handle this.//

"All right speak." You lean against the wall facing them.

"We have talked." Ardeth nods to his best friend, "We acknowledge that we both love you. But we do not know, do you love us?"

You sniffle and swallow the lump in your throat. //I'm tired of crying over this.//

"We've covered this." You growl, "There's no in need picking old sores."

"Little one--," Qui begins, his face full of worry.

He calls you by your pet name. Your heart melts.

"--please. Do you?"

"Yes." You answer quietly. "And that's why I won't see either of you. I can't have you both."

It's definitely time to go. Feeling the urge to drown yourself in a bottle of whiskey, you close your eyes and sigh. The damn tavern is closed due to a private party.

Qui-Gon approaches you, "Says who?" He kisses you chastely on the lips.

Ardeth smiles weakly. His eyes search yours for approval.

"Can we try?" He finally asks.]


"Do you think he plans on joining us?" You ask Qui-Gon as he grasps your ankle and pulls your leg up. He squeezes the sponge pouring water all over your soapy limb.

"I should hope so." He answers a little distracted. You nestle your back against his solid torso. "After all, he is bonded with us."

You giggle enjoying a soothing bubble bath with one of your newly bonded life-mates. Your other lifemate Ardeth, rose early took a shower and left.

It is the second day of your honeymoon. You and Qui relax in a giant marble tub filled with thick suds and warm water.

"Is he going to be this absent throughout our life?" You recline fully against the Master. His penis pushes against your back.

Qui sips a glass of white wine, "Love you should know him by now. He's--"

"--High strung?" You caress Qui's muscular thighs. Every bit of his body is powerful. Raw energy filled with the Living Force flows through him. And today it will become part of you.

You tense thinking about making love. They have completed an already fulfilling life but now you're embarking on something new. You're opening yourself for the first time to not just one man--but two. Will there be a lot of pain? Will you be any good?

"Are you nervous?" Qui asks placing his near empty wine glass on the edge of the stone tub.

You take the glass sipping the dry white wine, "A little. I mean, I'm not totally naive. I know what to expect but I'm afraid."

He caresses your chin, "Of what? We love you."

You smile, "I'm afraid I will be a disappointment. I'm not very skilled in the art of lovemaking." Embarrassed you stare at the bubbly water.

"This isn't a competition nor is it a test." Qui kisses you tenderly, "We shall discover each other together. As for the- rest--- I will be your teacher."

You nod fully trusting him. "Okay. But I must warn you. I love being the teacher's pet."

"Ahh, an eager student." He squeezes water on your head. You retaliate. A water fight ensues.


You and Qui dry yourselves laughing in between kisses. Ardeth enters the room the only way a Jedi could...shrouded in serenity. However, you sense it is a false one. Qui sits on the edge of the extra large bed you requested. You stand in front of him. He pulls your naked form close.

"Ardeth you seem tense." The master notes.

"The droids here are impossible." Ardeth contends in Titanese.

You and Qui give each other a knowing glance. He is definitely upset.

"We reserved this room and we shall stay here." Ardeth continues divesting himself of his robe and boots.

Qui nods when you glance at him. You stroll to your wayward lifemate. Ardeth sits in a chair with his eyes closed. In your mind you hear him saying a meditation. It was weird being bonded with a Jedi, you become so connected, you can actually hear their thoughts and feel their presence even if they aren't in the same room. After the healer performed the ceremony she told you it will take some time getting use to it.

You climb onto his lap and plant a delicate kiss on his lips. Ardeth opens his eyes. They are beautiful.

"Jova berries." He whispers.

"You like?" You lean in closer and kiss him once again.

He nods eyeing your pert nipples.

"There's a whole bottle of it in there for when you decide to take a bath with me." Your eyes close as his firm lips latch on to your nipple. Bolts of pleasure rush to your brain. You whimper and glance down at the wetness that has spurted between your legs.

He smiles compassionately knowing your bewilderment.

"I love you Chana Fey-Jinn." Ardeth purrs pulling you close. Your legs wrap around his torso, your sex rests upon his.

"I love you Ardeth Fey."

"I'm going to take a shower." He says abruptly giving you a short peck. Ardeth jostles you to the side.

You roll your eyes. //So much for that moment.//

You climb into bed with Qui-Gon. He pulls you into a searing kiss. His mouth wanders on to your neck where he leaves a mark. Qui-Gon's immense frame dwarfs you. You lie beneath him enjoying his sensitive touch.

"I have dreamed of this." Qui-Gon says wantonly.

"You may have me. All of me." You squeak as he suckles your nipples. His tongue circles the tip. Qui firmly mouths and tugs at it causing it to harden. You bend your knees moaning.

Your legs splay out from him.

"Are you sure you want to have us together?" Qui asks his breaths are short. He covers your face in kisses.

"Yes." You want to experience them together. You groan as he kisses his way down your torso.

A skilled tongue licks your labia. You pant. He latches on to your clit, your hips buck. Qui holds your legs apart. He dives into you ravenously causing you to keen with delight.

When you open your eyes you find Ardeth staring at you wantonly as Qui-Gon licks you dry. His chiseled body glistens from the shower.

"Save some for me." Ardeth says smoothly.

Qui-Gon obliges. Cool air rushes to your mound. You coo. Your body tingles. You groan deep within your chest as Ardeth licks you like a lollipop. Long licks from top to bottom. Your hands grip the comforter. Ardeth explores you thoroughly lapping your flowing juices. He carefully inserts his tongue into your secure hole. Your entire body jerks, you wail. He holds your hips in place and continues.

"Delicious." Qui kisses you. "Quite the delicacy."

Your brain is too far gone, you are unable to speak.

"Are you ready?" He whispers. Your moisture glistens on his beard.

Ardeth appears to the side of you. He too wears you like a good meal. His goatee and lips shine.

You nod. You are so aroused. You want them inside you, you need them inside you.

"She's so delicate," Ardeth contends. Brown eyes study you, "Are you certain?"

You pull him to you. Your tongue snakes into his mouth. You whimper feeling more on fire. What are they doing to your body?

"May I--?" Ardeth asks inches away from you, "May I have your virginity as well?"

"Yes." You kiss him again.

Qui-Gon kisses you then spreads your legs. You stare at his chest, rubbing and caressing the solid muscles. His cock rubs your soaked mound. His size is incredible. As he strokes you, his penis feels like an enormous slick pipe grinding your clit.

//Gods will he fit?//

"Love you will stretch." Ardeth strokes your hair. He kisses you. You lovingly respond.

Gasp! You feel the first thrust of Qui's hips! Your heart races!

"Relax. You will be fine." Ardeth soothes.

Your first instinct is to close your legs but his massive physique makes that impossible. Qui-Gon tries again, this time harder. Your hymen still holds.

Your body quakes with each hefty thrust. Beside you, Ardeth grips your hand. You grimace feeling the master probing your entrance.

//Little one, I love you.// Qui-Gon grunts into your mind. He is almost there.

Snap! You cramp as he penetrates your partially.

"Gods!" You whimper and grimace.

Suddenly one becomes two. You share yourself with another person. Qui remains still. The pressure from his cock is enormous and exhilarating.

"She is too tight." Qui pants pulling out of you. He is too close to coming.

Tears stream down your face. You are not frighten but feel some discomfort. Ardeth mounts you.

"Do you want us to stop?" He asks quietly. His nose is to yours.

"No." You say softly. He wipes your tears.

"Hold on to me." Ardeth kisses you then repositions himself.

You feel his cock resting on the outside of your mound. He wets himself with the juices from you and Qui. His penis feels long, rigid and narrow.

He places his tip at your entrance.

//Chana hold on.// Ardeth groans in your mind.

Your arms wrap around him. "Unnnngggghhhhh." You pant.

He sheathes himself in one stroke. You feel something tear inside you.

Ardeth's strokes are long. Groaning, pushing you into the mattress. He rides your willing body, hollowing you. Your muscles unfamiliar with him, spasm and twitch. You clench him panting.

"Gods of the Force!" He murmurs in Titanese, "I can not hold out."

He thrusts more rapidly jarring your entire body. You moan feeling every inch of him inside of you. You moan feeling him ram your cervix. Your hips grind into him. He hammers you.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!" You scream your climax and gasp feeling liquid heat pour into you. "I can feel you." You moan.

You puff. He is finished. Ardeth leans down to kiss you. You notice he is still hard and there is blood on him. You look to Qui. Crimson flecks line his rock hard organ.

"Come my love," You reach out to him and spread your legs.

Qui readily mounts you. He slides into you more easily. His size causes you to cramp. Qui continues to sink and then stops. You cling to him. He moves in and out of you slowly.

You moan as he stretches you. Your body accommodates him. He is only partially in you. You both want all of him in you. His speed increases, you close your eyes with each bone jarring plunge.

Powerful hips bore into you. His thrusts are shorter. He pulls your hips to him and holds you close. Round and round his hips go.

"Unnnnhhhhhh!" You scream your climax bucking underneath him.

You squeeze. Without warning the master explodes inside of you. Hot semen flows into you, coating your insides. It feels thick and sticky.

"Qui!! Yes!!" You say. His seed warms you.

Qui-Gon collapses on you bonelessly. You sob quietly. The connection you have with them is stronger than ever. You love them so much.

Qui stirs, "Little one I did not mean to hurt you."

"I'm fine." You sputter, "I just love you two so much."

He kisses you. "I love you so."

Qui moves so Ardeth can embrace you. You three lie still basking in the moment.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||