HOME RULE: Part 1

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com

Author's Notes: I feel it is my duty to warn those of you who shudder easily that there is but the barest hint of slash here...not much really. I guess one could say it is implied or maybe it's actually there. Though it's not much. So don't get your hopes up. HOWEVER!! Eh...er...ummm...there is graphic use of body fluids. It's intense. Just read it.



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


"Sakeri come here." You command in Titanese to your son. He continues to bang what looks to be a priceless statue against a table.

CRASH!

Your eyes shoot to the other side of the room. Niti giggles at the pieces of broken pottery. Snatching her up before she finishes giggling, you plop her and then Sakeri on the floor in front of you. They are too shocked by your quick movements to protest.

Gimmer stick and all, Yoda ambles into the sitting room. This is your second visit to his personal quarters. The first was to welcome you here and this, the second, was to see the children.

Frankly you were surprised when you were *asked* to come here. Jedi security showed up at your door in the middle of your unpacking and the kid's lunch. The next thing you know, you're here.

Yoda rests in his chair and giggles as the twins toddle away in search of more mysteries inside his home.

"Master Yoda, I am so sorry for the mess. I will pay--"

The diminutive Jedi Master waves his green three-fingered hands.

His chuckle is light, "Mere objects they are. Do not concern yourself." He settles into his chair and sighs, "So you are here."

Your children giggle in the distance.

"Yes."

"Good this is. His concern for you was great, as was Ardeth's."

You are amazed that he-- Yoda, distinguished and high member of the Jedi Council manages to keep tabs on Qui-Gon.

Yoda's ears perk up, "My padawan he was for many years-- care for him...I do." His gaze wanders over your shoulder to your children who have been too quiet, "Healthy and happy, they are. But so far away from the Force. Why?"

"I had no knowledge to give them."

"Your bond with your mates is still strong?"

"Yes."

"Then that is where you should have started."

"I didn't know how."

Two old yet clean stuffed animals levitate toward the Master followed by Qui-Gon and Ardeth's offspring. They follow the animals fascinated by their ability to fly.

The animals hover in front of Yoda. Niti and Sakeri stare in awe.

"Take it." He nods. They look to you. You nod. Chubby hands reach out for their prize. Clutching their toys with smiling faces, Sakeri and Sagirah plop down on the floor commencing to chatter to one another.

"So much of their fathers' are in them but more of you I see. Beautiful they are." He pauses, "Tested they were?"

"Yes."

"Pass they did not." Yoda answers his own question.

"No."

Falling silent, he closes his eyes. Opening them again, his gaze settles upon you.

"Child of Jedi they are. Within lies the Force, schooled they must be but not in the Arts. But the philosophy and history of the Jedi. A special school they will attend--"

You freeze. Not again. Gods not again. Take my babies away from me?

"Remain with you they will."

"But why?"

The wise old Jedi Master studies you with an impassive gaze, "Their gifts must not be wasted. Here they shall experience a different kind of love for the Force yet no less precious."

"Okay." You smile weakly still unsure. It would be nice if Qui-Gon was here, you muse.

"Be mindful, for great care must be taken in their up- bringing." He warns. "Temptations of the outside are a threat that must be avoided. Anger, fear, hate...these are to be avoided."

"Always."

"Good." Yoda giggles eyeing the children. He gazes at them like a proud grandfather. "I shall like to see them more."

"If that is what you wish."

"Yes." He nods, "Very much so."

"Master Yoda, when will my life-mates return?"

"When they are able."


"Kids are amazing aren't they?" A gruff husky voice asks next to you. You're busy reading a data pad, searching for employment. You glance at your children playing in their teaching group at their new school next to the Temple. Lay persons as well as Jedi oversee the children-- guiding them ever so slightly.

"Yea..I guess so." You return to your reading.

"I hope they don't change her too much."

Why do people always want to talk when I'm reading?

You consider an ad for a security guard then shoot it down. They work weird hours.

"Is the little guy with black hair yours?" The man inquires.

"Yes?" Your head shoots up

"He's upset about something."

Sakeri screams in an absolute fit with tears in his eyes. Before you can stand a teacher has intercepted and calmed him down. Chewing your lip, you try to remember the rules: No unnecessary engagement with your children during school hours.

It's the only way the Jedi would let you stay.

"I know the feeling. You wanna rush over there but it's against the rules." He sighs along with you.

"Chana Fey-Jinn." You hold out your hand deciding to be polite. His salt and pepper hair and blue eyes are striking.

"Dorjan Mather."

"Which one is yours?" Your eyes search the twenty or so kids of different species and races.

"Her, wearing the green tunic."

You see a cute little girl with tiny brown pigtails.

"She's adorable. What's her name?"

He smiles proudly, "Jenna. And yours."

You point to your two, "That one is Sakeri and the other Niti."

"Twins?"

"Yep." You grin.


An arm grips your waist. You and Qui moan enjoying your deep kiss. You pull away and nudge his nose.

"I told you, you would like it on the bottom." You purr.

"Yes, we should do this more often." He grins broadly.

Ardeth yanks your hair arching you to meet him.

"I agree," He kisses you sucking your tongue and lips.

Your hands thump the carpeted floor as Qui lays there looking quite content save for his massive erection. You are wedged between he and Ardeth. The master's log shaped penis lays nearly flat against his stomach as Ardeth repositions all three of you.

"Are you ready yet?" Qui asks placing his hands under his head.

"Almost." He kisses the Master affectionately.

"Baby you know the kids will be up in a few hours." You giggle as the familiar tickling feeling around your waist alerts you to movement in the Force.

Ardeth slides you onto Qui-Gon's cock. You moan as his meaty member opens your hole and slides deep into your recess. Qui's hands wander down to your waist.

"No." Ardeth insists behind you. The master complies.

"Ungghhhhh..." You grunt as the Knight slides into you. "Force."

Qui's hips respond to Ardeth's probing member. Both men deep inside you, squeeze themselves and in turn stretch you. God's the friction feels good.

The three of you moan. Ardeth's powerful hips do most of the work guiding his rock hard penis in and out of you. You feel Qui swell more inside of you. The harder Ardeth pumps, the harder Qui gets.

Qui begins to growl.

Not yet. Ardeth warns.

You wiggle your pelvis as much as you can causing all three of you to groan. The tangy smell of fresh sex saturates your nose arousing you even more. You're so wet from them you don't know if you can accept any come for fear of it escaping.

Your body bounces with each thrust. Your lips latch on to Qui's chest and sucks. He can no longer hold back his need to thrust. His hips lurch forward. Your yelp is muffled by his flesh. Both of them plunge into you. Ardeth pulls himself nearly out and then dives back in.

"Yes." You whisper feeling your orgasm build.

"Ohhhhhh." Ardeth moans. He is close.

Qui grunts underneath you. His arms fly over his head.

"You want to come?" You moan.

"Gods yes." Ardeth groans

Qui-Gon growls.

"You wanna come inside me?" You shriek.

"I gotta come." Ardeth groans.

He continues to pin Qui's arms above his head via the Force. His cock is so stiff, he'll pop his load any moment. Ardeth rams you both hurriedly. Qui-Gon arches his back, his hips leap forward.

Heat. Liquid heat pours into you. Qui moans delivering a heavy load. You shriek contracting around him. He thrusts short, staccato like movements spurting the last of his semen into you. Just as he relaxes Ardeth grunts and comes.

His hands hold your hips in place as he pours into you, smearing himself on Qui-Gon as well. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. You squeeze him.

"Baby milk me. Gods." Ardeth's cock drains itself on the two he loves.

Panting, you all collapse completely satisfied. You, sandwiched in the middle, relax knowing you are protected by the men you love.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||