THE GOAL: Part 4

by:  Judy
Feedback to:  brazos@iglou.com

Author's Notes: Okay, so it wound up as more a PWP than I thought it would! Whatever. This hasn't been betaed, so all suckage is mine. Would love feedback! And sorry this took so long to finish. It was mostly done for about a week, but my muse wouldn't cooperate for da big finale! Grrr. But at long last...



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Obi-Wan didn't have to wait long. He felt her breath on him first, teasing his flesh. He had to resist the urge to giggle. A fingertip lightly traced along the crease between hip and thigh. This time he wasn't successful and he hooted with laughter, his eyes connecting with Angelina's. She was smiling wickedly. He wiggled his hips in anticipation.

"Ooo, the lad is ticklish." She lightly brushed his skin again. "Now, close your eyes, or no surprise."

"Awww, I wanna watch you." But Obi-Wan complied.

The touch came again but this time there was something sticky on her finger. "Angelina..." Obi-Wan's smile was lascivious. "Love....what was that?"

"You'll find out eventually. Patience, General Jedi, patience."

"Ungh." Obi-Wan clutched at the bed covers as her fingers enclosed his erection. He felt more of the sticky substance being rubbed and stroked onto his penis. The sensation was maddening. His hips bucked in response. "Gods! More of that, whatever it is! Just...unh...oh...yes..." Obi-Wan was soon beyond speech of any kind as Angelina stroked him to a painful hardness, teasing his balls along the way.

"Where's that famous control, my general?" she purred.

A loud groan was the only response as Obi-Wan writhed, hard and ready. Gods, he needed...

"Mmm...this looks mighty tasty." Obi-Wan nearly came when her lips touched the tip of his cock. He grunted with pleasure. "Again." His voice was raspy and low. "Please."

Angelina chuckled low. Her tongue then began to sworl around him, tasting, licking, biting from the base up. "You taste so good. Especially with the right topping." She licked him again, then took his head in her mouth sucking ever so gently, then with increasing pressure. Obi-Wan's control broke then and he came hard. Angelina sucked him down greedily. "Mmm...interesting taste combination," she murmured as she slid up next to him. Obi-Wan just lay there waiting for his spirit to return to his body.

"Gods, love, that was...that was..." his breathing was still irregular. "Delicious." Angelina giggled.

Obi-Wan turned his head and opened one eye to look at her. "What did you do to me?"

"Nothing terribly exotic, really." She rolled over to the nightstand and grabbed something. "Just this."

Obi-Wan laughed. It was the chocolate bar he'd been teasing her for on the bridge the day before. Angelina held up a brown palm. "See? It melts very easily when it touches a hot surface." She glanced down at his now-limp penis.

"So I was an experiment, then?" There was a glint in Obi-Wan's eyes.

"Welllll, maybe a cooking experiment," she couldn't repress giggles as Obi-Wan pounced.

"I think I should have a go at this cooking. After all, you promised that I could have some of this if I was good. And I was, wasn't I?" he leered. With that, Obi-Wan grabbed the chocolate bar--rich dairy milk chocolate--his favorite. "Let's see...where to start..."

Angelina shrieked as Obi-Wan plastered a sticky, chocolate-covered hand to her breast.

"Not only does it melt in your hands, but on your tits..." his hand traced a chocolate trail down to her stomach. "...in your belly button...and what a cute one it is..." Obi-Wan leaned down for a lick, pausing to breathe hotly over the sensitized area. Angelina writhed helplessly beneath the combination of his breath, his hands, and...oh, gods...his tongue. Obi-Wan was laving her belly, dipping his tongue in and out of her navel, tasting a heady combination of skin and chocolate. "Mmmm..." he rumbled.

Angelina gasped, shivering, as desire and heat coursed through her. Reaching blindly, she grasped his hair in her fists, emitting a loud moan.

Obi-Wan winced slightly at the sudden tug on his hair, then grinned down wickedly at the beautiful form underneath him. "What was that, love? More chocolate? Well, I do aim to please."

Freeing himself gently from her grasp, he picked up the gooey former chocolate bar, then began painting chocolate trails down her legs, to her toes, then back up again.

Too far gone to care, even if she really would have, Angelina spread her legs wantonly, needing Obi-Wan's touch in a bad way. Her eyes caught his, pleading.

"Not just yet, love, but soon," he murmured, placing a wet kiss on the inside of one thigh. That was followed with more strokes of chocolately fingers. To Angelina, those fingers were heaven and hell all in one. Fire followed where he touched, but the touch, oh gods above, the touch of those sensual, strong fingers was such pure sweet bliss. She wiggled trying to make him hurry up his art project.

Chuckling, Obi-Wan lifted up to place a sweet, slow kiss on her lips, tracing her lips with his tongue, then plunging it inside her warm, welcoming mouth. They moaned together, and Obi-Wan brought his hands up to her face, heedless of the stickly chocolate on them, as the kiss grew more heated, more intense. Gripping her neck, Obi-Wan angled her head back, plundering her mouth deeply. Angelina's hands roved restlessly over his muscled back and down to his buttocks, gripping him hard. Obi-Wan broke the kiss, gasping. He was already hard again. Their eyes met and Angelina knew what it was like to be burned alive. His eyes blazed with passion, his lips were wet and swollen, beads of sweat clung to his brow, and a lock of russet hair fell carelessly over his temple. He looked...delicious...decadent...and most definitely, sinful. She sighed, her eyes closing.

It was Obi-Wan's turn to drink her in. Her lips parted for him as she was offering her body. Her dark lashes on pale skin, his hands caressing her short, chocolate-colored locks. Chocolate...she was covered in it. She was most definitely a mess. His mess, though. Obi-Wan snorted softly, a smile curling his lips. He nuzzled her neck. "Dearest, you need a thorough cleaning."

"Unh...more kisses..." was the response.

"No worries."

He knew this would test his own control, but if he succeeded...Obi-Wan began to methodically and very thoroughly clean the chocolate from her body. Starting with her face, he licked at the chocolate smudges, rasping his tongue along her chin and nipping lightly at her nose and along her cheeks. He conveniently ignored that his hands were still sticky and left more streaks and imprints where he touched. He worked his way down, licking, sucking, kissing her skin until Angelina was moaning loudly, her breath coming in gasps. Her body shook as the urge for completion tore through her and over her. He was driving her mad! Her hips undulated against him in an urgent plea. Obi-Wan taking her big toe in his mouth was the final straw. She screamed and bucked as pleasure surged through her. "Now!! Fuck me, now, sir!" she ground out through clenched teeth. That was all he needed.

Obi-Wan's sexy playfulness suddenly turned feral and he swiftly spread her legs wide and plunged into her opening in a single hard thrust. Gods, Angelina thought, he knew I've been ready for him since forever...And then all coherent thought fled as he began to move, slowly at first, then building the rhythm and the pace, until they both pulled at each other desperately trying to get closer and closer, their bodies slapping together in a hard, frenzied passion. Breath coming in hard gusts, Obi-Wan shifted slightly, changing the angle, and Angelina began to writhe, keening loudly, as wave after wave of pleasure assaulted her senses. Obi-Wan was growling low in her ear, "Come for me...gods, come for me, love, wanna feel you come..." Angelina screamed and he felt her inner muscles tighten as she came hard, her body shaking in release, causing him to follow her right over the brink, his body jerking in its own release, as he filled her with his cum. Then he collapsed.

Angelina wasn't sure, but she thought she blacked out momentarily. She hadn't had an orgasm that intense in well...she couldn't really remember at the moment. The General was always good, but this time had been...

"Amazing." The word was uttered by her drowsy looking commanding officer. He was smiling lazily at her. Her heart flipped. He was so beautiful.

"What?" She blinked at him dumbly.

"You. Us. Sex. Amazing."

"Uh-huh."

"And I achieved my goal." He held up a chocolately hand and winked.

Witty rejoinders escaping her at the moment, Angelina settled for sticking her tongue out at him.

"That reminds me," Obi-Wan purred. "You wanted more kissing."

Angelina giggled in delight as strong arms gathered her up and the General went about his duty.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||