THE GOAL: Part 3

by:  Judy
Feedback to:  brazos@iglou.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Angelina suddenly realized she had use of her arms back and immediately put them to use. Capturing Obi-Wan's face between her hands, she pulled him down for another kiss, tasting his mouth, tasting herself. They both moaned in unison, then began laughing. Obi-Wan collasped on his back, Angelina draped over him. She liked listening to him laugh. It was a wonderful masculine laugh, not too low, not high or squeaky...perfect. And she didn't hear it enough. The one thing she enjoyed about sex with Obi-Wan was how fun he could make it when he was in a particularly mischievious mood. Unfortunately, thanks to their duty schedules, those opportunities were often few and far in between. So this morning was something she planned to treasure. She knew Obi-Wan felt the same way. Looking up, she saw him gazing thoughtfully at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing. I was just wondering if..." he glanced over at her nightstand.

"Oh you are pathetic!" She smacked his chest playfully, which garnered her reciprocal pat on her behind.

"Me? You're the one hoarding it."

"I was only waiting for you to ask nicely."

"Right. Sure. You just want to keep it all. Denying me my heart's desire." Obi-Wan heaved a dramatic sigh, flinging an arm across his forehead.

Rolling her eyes at the martyr act, Angelina shifted over Obi-Wan enough to reach the object on the nightstand. "Gimme a break," she muttered.

"But it's working, isn't it?" came the cheeky reply. She didn't need to look to know there was a matching cheeseball grin on his face.

"Only because I don't want to have to put up with your terrible acting all day." She turned around and smirked.

"Hey!" Obi-Wan sat up, sticking out his tongue at her. Angelina's lips twitched. He was definitely in a playful mood. Good for both of them.

"All right, all right," she soothed. "Lie back and if you behave like a good boy..." Obi-Wan snorted. "Well, try, anyway. If you behave, I give you a treat. But first, it's my turn."

Angelina gave his chest a shove. Obi-Wan lay back, awaiting his fate. The wide grin and wicked sparkle in his eyes belied any sense of true submission on his part however. 'Well, we'll see about that,' she thought, then turned back around, continuing her preparations.

Obi-Wan had a pretty good idea of what Angelina was up to. But it was enough of a mystery to send a thrill through him. She was very good at driving him absolutely mad with desire. He was hardening again just thinking about it. He looked down at his swelling penis and smirked. "I'm almost ready," he sing-songed and got his big toe tweaked in response. He was tempted to just pounce on her, but he'd promised. She'd get her chance. He closed his eyes and waited.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||