THE GOAL: Part 2

by:  Judy
Feedback to:  brazos@iglou.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Angelina woke to a tingly sensation along her arm. She shivered, then gasped when the tingling turned into pure electricity as she felt her thumb being pulled into a warm mouth.

"Oh, good, you're awake," a low voice purred in her ear, then her thumb was recaptured, this time teeth scraping it lightly. Angelina couldn't suppress a moan at the feeling. She opened her eyes to see Obi-Wan leaning over her, eyes heavy-lidded and deep green with passion, his beautiful mouth sucking and licking at her fingers. Gods, he was like a big cat.

As if picking up that stray thought, Obi-Wan purred again, low in his throat, and bent to nuzzle at her neck, rubbing his stubbled chin against her skin. Usually, Angelina was able to make some sort of teasing remark about the stubble irritating her skin, because, well, actually it did, but this morning, such thoughts were far away. She arched into the rubbing caress, relishing the raspy feel. His tongue followed, licking at the reddened area, then he began to suck and nibble.

"Gods, you taste good," moaned Obi-Wan in her ear before he placed another wet kiss on her neck. He roamed downward, nuzzling and licking her skin as he went. Angelina felt like she was being burned alive, the combination of his tongue and hands stoking and stirring the flames within her ever higher. She tried to wrap her arms around his torso, but Obi-Wan wouldn't let her, holding her arms down by the Force. "You'll get your chance later," he promised, piercing her with a lust-filled look.

Angelina began to writhe under his touch. His hands were exploring everywhere, it seemed. Wispy touches here and there, then more aggressive strokes along her hips and belly. His lips were now tracing a path down to the swell of her breasts. Obi-Wan groaned as his lips found a rosy nipple. Taking it between his teeth, he sworled around it with his tongue, worrying it to hardness, then he did the same to the other nipple. Placing a kiss between her breasts, Obi-Wan rose up slightly to gaze down at her. Lust and need swirled around them and Angelina groaned as Obi-Wan moved his hands over her body in rough strokes.

As he tweaked one nipple hard, his other hand began to move on her. Angelina nearly arched off the bed as his fingers found her most sensitive spots. Obi-Wan groaned deep in his throat as he watched his lover writhe and moan beneath him. Bending down, he placed a hot, open-mouthed kiss above her navel, then trailed lower. Bringing his hands down to her hips, he nuzzled her curls, then closed his mouth over her clit, tasting her. Angelina nearly screamed with pleasure, her hips undulating to his rhythm. She tried to reach for him, but was still caught in his Force web. Groaning in frustration, she tossed her head from side to side. "Please! Gods, please." She needed him so much. Obi-Wan's smile was feral, his breath harsh. She was so close!

Trailing his fingers lightly over her thigh, then to her knee, Obi-Wan placed one last kiss to her folds, then inserted one finger, then two into her warmth. She was so wet, he felt his hips jump in response. Control, Jedi, control, he told himself. He began pumping her, relishing her wetness and increasing the speed until she spasmed underneath him. Angelina could feel herself tightening and gave herself over to the sensation. Her body was strung taut. She was....almost...there... "Now, love," Obi-Wan whispered. Using the Force to pinch her nipple, Obi-Wan reached down and rubbed her clit hard and fast. The combined effect sent Angelina reeling. Sobbing his name, she shuddered and shook as wave upon wave of pleasure overcame her. Obi-Wan couldn't hold on any longer, he was so hard and full.

She barely had time to take a breath again when Obi-Wan pulled her roughly against him, spreading her legs. "Mine," he growled, then thrust into her, hard and deep. She screamed again, loud keening noises as he took possession of her. He was close already and it didn't take long for him to find his completion. He cried out as his orgasm burst through him. With great effort, he managed not to collapse on her, and instead shifted to her side and pulled her into his arms. They held one another for a while trying to learn how to breathe again.

He caressed her gently, kissing her temple. "Good morning," he murmured. "Mmm..." was the sleepy response.

"You're supposed to be getting up now," he kidded in that lovely bedroom voice that always made her melt.

Coherent thought finally returned, Angelina looked up at him with a mock glare. "Considering I have no bones left in my body...Sir...that's going to be rather difficult."

Delighted laughter escaped him as he clasped her tightly to him for a searing kiss.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||