FORBIDDEN: Part 19

by:  Jenn
Feedback to:  ipomea@email.msn.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Padme fussed over the two girls as they lay in the seat of the landspeeder. The girls were entwined upon the seat, their hands and feet a mass of gathered flesh. Their brows were sweaty from the heat of the day. They were her angels, she thought, as she tucked them in. They comforted each other and quieted themselves when needed. Of course, with Qui-Gon and her bond with them and their ability to touch their minds, it was not unbelievable that they behaved themselves. She smiled at Shmi as they sat down near the speeder to gaze at the two men sitting on the rise of the dune. Shmi tilted her head at the younger woman with a questioning gaze. “Did you tell him?”

“Yes.” Padme answered back with an equally quiet tone. “I told him last night.”

“And?” Shmi smiled the knowing smile that she always reserved for the two Jedi. “I know that he is happy.”

“Very, Shmi.” Padme answered, subdued. “That is he. But I think that Ben is taking him to task for it. They have both closed off their minds to me and I cannot sense what they are thinking.”

Ben shook his head as his arms circled his legs. He had not spent time alone with his former master; present friend in a long time and it was refreshing. He would have wished for a better topic of conversation for the two of them, though. “What you ask will not be necessary, Qui-Gon.”

The elder Jedi sighed, holding his knees in a similar position to his younger friend. His face was turned to the three moons in the east and the light cast eerie lines across his face. “It might not be, Obi-Wan. As master Yoda says, the future is always in motion, many outcomes there might be. This is one possible outcome, Obi-Wan. Something might happen to me; I cannot see the future, as I do not have that gift. But my wish is that Padme would be protected and our child would be raised in safety, regardless of what happens to me. I would hope that you would not only care about me as much to do this favor, but also care what happens to Padme. If the Jedi council were to know that she has conceived…”

“The child would be as good as gone.” Obi-Wan grimaced. “I wonder why…”

“I do not know, Obi-Wan. All I know is that Mace told me it had to do with an ancient prophecy.” Qui-Gon shook his head. “Regardless, logic dictates that a child is not responsible for the sins of the father. I have broken my dictate. I have rebelled. I will not allow this to fall to my child.”

Both men were quiet for a moment before the younger knight sighed. He turned to face his friend again, “If she goes to Alderaan, to Mace, he will know she is with child.”

“Not necessarily,” the older man smiled lightly, “She kept this knowledge hidden from me for a week. She has an outstanding ability to hide things in her mind. Another master would be hard pressed to find information within her brain.”

Ben smiled in answer and leaned back on his arms. “You do realize that this child will have an incredibly high midi-chlorian count. It would be a shame if the child were to not be trained.”

“That decision I will leave to Padme,” Qui-Gon answered. “As long as I live, the child will be trained by me without the knowledge or consent of the council, unless she thinks otherwise. Training this child would be a necessity, Obi-Wan, if the child has the count that we think it might.”

Obi-Wan nodded with agreement. “So why this talk of you passing, Qui-Gon?”

“Just an option for the future, Obi-Wan.” Qui-Gon answered again. “For my peace of mind. I have not often planned the future. You know that. But this is something completely different.” He sighed, looking at his friend. “There is danger all around us. I can feel it hanging over us like a storm. Two of us looking out for her will increase the probability that she will survive this. And that is my first priority.”

Obi-Wan was a bit taken back by the force of his master’s statement. It was unheard of for Qui-Gon Jinn to place anything above the mission. The elder Jedi sensed his friend’s reaction and turned to look at the man. Ben’s hair had grown out a little, but was still short and spiky on top. Its red-gold color had lightened in their time on the desert planet. His face was leaner, both as a result of age and of physical activity. His eyes remained as they had always, bright hazel and burning with alertness. “Obi-Wan, I love her. You know that I do. And I have a feeling that our child is the central to something larger than this mission. It was the Force’s will that we found each other, remained together and engaged in a relationship. I have no doubt of that, or of the fact that our child is preordained in some fashion by the will of the Force. Nothing happens by accident. There is something momentous happening here and I will not endanger it.”

Obi-Wan nodded, extending his hand. He would not deny his friend this favor. He could not deny the man anything. “Protect Padme, I will.” He solemnly shook his older friend’s hand. “With my life.”

Padme smiled as Qui-Gon approached her from the dune. Obi-Wan paced behind him by several meters, as was normal. When the master had purpose to his strides, his long-legged gait could distance him quickly from anyone trying to keep up with him. The Jedi quickly scooped her up with one hand on her elbow and she sighed as he began to pull her back towards the same dune that he had recently vacated. As they passed Obi-Wan, the younger Jedi called, “See you in the morning.” With a wink, he approached the speeder.

Padme sighed as she was brought up to the pile of sand. Qui-Gon’s grip on her arm was not tight, nor was it painful. It was the suddenness of the movement that had her resisting. “Qui-Gon, we promised to watch the twins tonight.”

Qui-Gon took off his cloak with a quick movement and reached for his belt. Padme placed her hands on her hips with a confused look. The Jedi saw her look and smiled out of the corner of his mouth. Leaning over her, he said, “As you said last night, Padme, it will be a long trip. And one on which we will be separated or prevented from being with each other.”

Padme softened her look and clucked her tongue. “And still, that prevents you from asking?”

Qui-Gon smiled fully for a moment before kissing her soundly. Padme’s arms remained where they were for a moment before she slid her arms up his broad chest to his shoulders. When he pulled away, her lids were over her eyes, and her lips were parted. His smile of affection was bright. “May I take you to bed tonight, Padme?”

“You know I would never say no.” she whispered, opening her eyes. “Master, what is bothering you? Why have you closed yourself off to me?”

“No talk of training tonight, Padme.” He sighed, cupping her cheek in his hand. “Accept and be at peace. We will talk later.” His finger stroked her cheek as the girl gazed at him. He cocked his head to the side with an equally soft gaze in his eyes. “Trust in me, Padawan.”

Padme sighed as the man bent again to kiss at her neck, nibbling gently as she tilted her head back on her shoulders. Her arms tightened across his neck to hold him where he was. Slowly he drew his mouth back up the muscle at the neck's side to kiss her lips deeply. His tongue gently eased between her full lips to caress the inside of her mouth. Her lips slid open and he groaned at the heat he felt within. His hands clutched at her hips, pulling her closer to him. She sighed as she felt his arousal firmly press into her stomach. “Yes.”

Qui-Gon disengaged for a moment, drawing back from her with difficulty. “Help me with the cloaks, Padme.” The girl nodded, pulling at her own covering to lay it on the ground over her master’s. She gazed lovingly as the man bent at the waist to straighten their hastily thrown cloaks. Her hands found his belt with little trouble and unclasped it. His face was turned away from hers, hiding his smile of anticipation. They hurriedly created their nest and turned to face one another. His hands were gentle as they fell to her belt; some of his desperation had bleed from him in the expenditure of energy. He removed her belt allowing it to fall to the ground next to them. Her waist tie followed quickly, fluttering to the ground in the evening breeze. He began to intone as he reached for her tunic. “Let me be your equal tonight, Padme. Do not call me master; let me be your life love, your mate.” The material parted from her chest and he eased it off of her shoulders. His large hands drifted down the cool skin to lightly cup her breasts. “It is all that I would truly ask of you.”

Padme sighed, tilting her head back again, allowing his warm hands to cover and worship her breasts. “We are always equals in this, Qui-Gon.”

“Aye,” he released a short laugh. “We have been, haven’t we, Padme.” He knelt in front of her as he gently lifted her foot to unlatch her boot and remove it. His hands massaged the sole and arch of her feet with long sweeping strokes. She purred at the sensuous feelings that released and she sighed as he repeated the act with the other foot. As he finished, he eased back on his knees to pull at the top of her leggings. She shimmied out of them with his help until she stood in front of him in her glory. He looked up at her in love; his mouth slightly turned down in a sudden feeling of melancholy. With reverence, he placed his hands so they spanned her abdomen. She smiled as she placed her smaller hands on top of his.

“A baby,” he whispered. With a glassy look in his eyes, he stood again. Padme sighed and held his hands as they remained where they were on her. She nodded gently. “And he’ll be a Jedi like his father.”

“He?” Qui-Gon’s eyes widened. “Are you sure?” his hands brushed against her before moving up to her face. “It will be a boy?”

“Yes.” Padme eased her hands to his waist tie. As she eased it from his body, she nodded. “I have had dreams for several nights of a small boy: blond and possessing his father’s intense blue eyes. I feel that it is the future that I see.”

She bent to remove his boots as he had done for her, only to be rebuffed by him. He squatted again to unlatch the articles and, as he stood, he stripped off his leggings. Padme grinned as his erection sprung free from it confines. Qui-Gon sighed as he looked to himself and her. “I am eager tonight, young one.”

“That I can see, Qui-Gon, I have barely touched you.” She sighed as his hands gripped her hips to pull her to his chest again. She shook her head with humor and gently placed her hands on his shoulders again. “You are as eager as a Padawan.”

“You change me.” He rumbled, picking her up by her rear so that her face was even with his. “You peel away all of the Jedi training that I have had and leave a quivering apprentice.” The rest of his words were cut off as she nibbled across his lips and sighed into his mouth. He groaned lightly and bent at his waist to sit her on the cloaks. A grumbled laugh bubbled out of him as he sunk next to her. “And, Padme, I think that I need to point out that I never was a quivering apprentice in the first place.”

“That does not surprise me.” She sighed as he laid her back and settled his weight on her. His hands gently captured her breasts again, rolling the nipples between his fingers. Her neck arched as she moaned with anticipation of further touches. His hands were warm to the point of unpleasantness and she fidgeted as they traveled low on her body, teasing and tempting her legs to quiver. They quivered into a spread position. His smile was wide as he ran his hands down the length of her body to tangle in the curls below her waist.

She returned his smile with a knowing one of her own as he probed her. “I only need you to be near tonight to ready me, Master.”

“I would like to hear my name on your lips, though.” He answered with passion. “I want us to remember this night during our travels.” His finger gently eased inside, as his other stroked her thigh. She was white hot, a feeling that he was beginning to associate with their love. She moaned and arched her back in pleasure. “That’s it, Padme.”

Her head twisted on the ground as she allowed his caresses to become bolder and more passionate. His fingers swept inside and out, gaining in speed until she clutched at his hand to slow him. “No, not like this tonight.” She gasped.

“What do you want, then, love.” He whispered in return, his eyes bright as he slowed his movements. “What is it that you need from me?”

She gently pulled his hand from her body, lifting it to her mouth and kissed it gently. He sighed as she drew one finger in her mouth for a second before withdrawing it. “I want to do the work tonight. I want you to relax and revel in the feelings, Qui-Gon.” She kissed his palm before laying it back on the cloak. “Let me please you.”

“If that is what you wish, Padme, I will not argue.” He added, smiling, his mustache lifting from his lips with the movement.

Padme smiled as she gently pushed his body back to the ground. She leaned over him nibbling on his neck. He closed his eyes to sigh. She continued to roam her mouth down his chest, skimming his light hair to twirl around his belly button. He coughed a laugh as she smiled knowingly. When her mouth continued lower, Qui-Gon drew a sharp breath and held it, releasing it in a rush when he felt her hand encircle his length. “Padme.” He warned, as she lowered her head closer to his erection.

“Relax, Jedi.” She whispered. “I have wanted to do this for so long. I will not hurt you.” As he relaxed slightly, she pressed to kiss his tip. Qui-Gon swallowed deeply as he felt her tentative, but exploratory tongue sweep over him. Her mouth was warm in the cool night air and the differential caused electrical charges to move along his nerves. She was gentle in her caress, but firm in her grip as she began to stroke in time with her tongue sweeps. He stopped breathing as she eased it between her lips. “Padme.”

Her name became a chant as his voice hummed in the night. He laid a hand on her head as she began to move up and down on his length. His fingers curled in her soft mane, wrapping his fist in her silken locks. He did not pull or push, rather simply connected with her. Her hand ran up his length as she let his erection slip from her mouth. She gazed up at his face as she continued to stroke him. His head was thrown back in pleasure, short bursts of air exploding from between his lips. His chest glistened slightly from the fever of arousal and to Padme, he had never looked so handsome. “Am I hurting you, Qui-Gon.”

“No,” he croaked, “you are killing me.” She lowered her head again, reveling in his moans of pleasure. She had never performed this act for him before, and she loved the feeling that she received as his voice caught on her downward strokes. He pulled on her hair as the pressure began to mount inside of him. “Padme, darling, stop. Please stop.” He pleaded.

She pulled him from her lips with a kiss and sat back on her heels to look at him. His hand fell from her hair with languid ease and he smiled gently as she looked at him. “Please, Padme, let me be in you. I need to be in you.” The throbbing in his groin grew to a heavy pitch. “Please.”

Padme nodded gently and pushed on his shoulders until he lay flat. She shook her head as he tried to rise. “Stay there, Qui-Gon.” She said. Gliding her hands and body up his, she gently straddled his hips. After a moment of positioning, she slid herself onto his waiting erection. His groan was guttural, emanating from deep within his throat. “By the Gods, Padme.”

She threw back her head as she settled on his thighs; her sigh was long and drawn out. For several seconds she rested before she began to move. Her hands pushed on his broad chest as she rose and fell on his hips. His hands fell to her hips, helping her to rise above him. He licked his lips as he bent her forward. “That’s it, Padme, ride me.” He groaned as he took a breast in his mouth.

“I love you.” She gasped as she pushed her hips back into his again. “I think that I have always.”

He laid his head back on the sand, reaching to pull her hair so her back arched. “My Padme. I love you too.”

She groaned as she sped up her movements. Her hips rocked constantly against his as she began to chant his name. Her eyes were shut, squeezed tight in pleasure pain. She could feel him growing, expanding. “Open your eyes, love.” He pleaded, watching as her deep brown eyes opened. “Look at me.”

She gasped as she saw herself astride his legs; saw her hair falling around her in waves. She felt her hands pushing on her own chest. She knew that she was experiencing what Qui-Gon was: seeing it through his eyes, feeling it through his body. She could hear her moans; her cries of passion as the hips under her began to buck in time to her movements. Qui-Gon groaned as he approached his climax, holding back as he felt her softening and climbing that high cliff. He gripped her hips to stop her movements as he began to thrust upwards. Padme shuddered as she rocketed off the cliff into space. The only thing that held her to the solid ground was Qui-Gon’s hands, his thrusting hips and his voice. He followed soon after, moaning and twitching until both their bodies slowed to a rest.

Padme fell forwards on his chest with a sigh. He gripped her to his body with powerful arms, sighing as he petted her head. They were silent as they clutched each other in passion and in comfort. When she sat up, she had tears in her eyes. “You want me to hide, don’t you? You want Obi-Wan to take me away from all that could endanger me and hide me until the baby comes.”

Qui-Gon gripped her head and pulled it down to his chest. “The thought has crossed my mind, Padme.”

“I need to be here with you.” She stated her face and body at peace.

“And I need you with me.” His voice was harsh and low. He lifted her head to look at him. He brushed his hands against her cooling skin with a smile. “We do need to talk of the future, though, Padme. We must talk of possibilities.”

“This is what you hid from me tonight.” She answered, crossing her hands on his chest to hold her up.

“Yes.” He answered simply.

She looked deep within his eyes, as the man’s hand curled around her neck. She knew that this future bothered him; bothered his sense of who he was and what his purpose was. “Tell me what you wish, love.” She stated, brushing her hand on his chest.

“That you keep yourself safe regardless of what happens to me.” He answered. “I want for our son to be raised with the Jedi code, but I want him to be kept safe from the fear of the council. His parentage should be kept secret from them for as long as possible. I would want to train him myself apart from the council, but if something should happen to me….”

“If something happens to you, Qui-Gon.” Padme answered in serious tones, knowing that he was resting his peace of mind on her answer. “Rest assured that Obi-Wan and I will act appropriately.” She smiled as his eyes lighted on hers. “I love you with my life, Qui-Gon, and I would not let anything happen to our son while there was a breath in my body. I know of the fear. But I also know of the love, Master.”

He smiled, a few stray tears escaping from his eyes. “You have brought me the happiness that I never knew I could feel, Padme. It amazes me.” He stroked her back. “I love you. And you must promise that you will follow through on that which you just said. You will keep yourself and our son safe.”

“I promise as a Jedi.” She stated solemnly. As an afterthought, she added, “And as a queen, you have my word.”

He nodded, rolling to his side, laying her against the sand with a sweep of his strong arms. His kiss was searing in intensity as his lips pulled hers apart. For several moments, their sighs drowned out the soft whispering of the night breeze. Reaching behind them, Qui-Gon drew a forgotten cloak across their naked bodies as they cooled in the night. As he tucked it behind her, she drew a finger across his chest. “But, Master Jedi, I must have your word that you will strive to protect yourself. I would like to have a father for my son.”

He nodded, willingly. “I will not endanger myself without reason, Padme. I have no reason for heroics now.”

The morning cast its rays across the sky as the two suns of the planet rose. Padme awoke with her head pressed to Qui-Gon’s shoulder; his large arm was across her shoulder, holding her to him. She raised her head slowly, watching the Jedi take his breaths. Slowly she raised her hand to stroke his beard with reverence. “Always, Qui-Gon.”


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||