FORBIDDEN: Part 16B

by:  Jenn
Feedback to:  ipomea@email.msn.com

Author's Notes:  Okay, okay, now go gently on me all of you. This is the first true sex scene that I have written and well, I'm not quite sure how well it turned out. My husband kept telling me to rely on experience...but face it, fantasy is much more fun..... This is definitely a chapter with agreed to sexual actions between two people in love. If this offends, well, write me and I can see if I can come up with something less racy.



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


As the speeder pulled into the back of the community courtyard, Ben could see that the lights were on in the dwelling. The lights were out in the upper level indicating that the children were in bed and hopefully asleep. He nudged Padme into full wakefulness and waved her to the door. The remainder of the trip home had been uneventful and straightforward. He stopped the speeder and moved to help her unload some of the books that had come back before he felt the displeasure emanating from his former Master. Turning he saw the man outlined against the door. His face was in darkness and was unable to be read easily.

“Obi-Wan. Shmi is two doors down at Matria’s for the night. You are to join them.”

The voice was hard and cold as it carried to their ears. Ben made eye contact with Padme and grimaced. She laid a hand on his arm to let him see that her mind was free of fear and anger. “It will be okay, Ben.”

“I will talk with you tomorrow, Kenobi.” The voice rejoined again in the darkness.

Ben turned to look at his former master with a narrowed eye expression. “She did not do this alone.”

“I know. Like as I just said, young Knight, I will talk with you tomorrow.”

Ben moved off slowly, his pack slung over his shoulder. He scrapped his feet against the packed stone and as he reached the other door, he turned to see Padme and Qui-Gon faced off a mere meter from each other. He knocked and was lead inside with little fanfare.

Qui-Gon waited until Ben was gone until he moved aside to let the girl into the house. She walked past him to lay her pack and the books on the table in the kitchen with a heavy arm. She could feel his displeasure and another, more powerful, unnamable emotion across the room. She waited, folding her arms in the cloak and turning her face downwards in respect as befitting her training.

“Why, Padme.”

“Master Yoda called to me, Master.” Padme kept her face turned down. “It was a summons that I could not ignore.”

“That is true. But to keep it secret.” Qui-Gon’s voice was deeper and rougher than she had ever heard it.

“We thought it best, Master. Things that were discussed were not of the caliber that required your attendance.” She sighed, lifting her eyes.

“They talked of your returning to Naboo.” He released with a scratchy voice. “And they talked of our relationship, am I right?”

“Yes.”

“And…?”

“Master…”

“Answer the question, Padme. What did you agree to that has you upset?” When she did not answer he approached like a tiger on the prowl, reaching her and grasping her chin to look at him. “You agreed to leave, didn’t you. You agreed to end this relationship.”

She did not say a word, but remained steady under his gaze.

“Didn’t you?” he asked, grasping her chin harder.

She nodded slightly with a sigh. Qui-Gon closed his eyes for a moment in pain and opened them to stare at her. She was incredulous to the depth of feeling and pain that she saw in them. He frowned with a vengeance and moved toward her again. Taken by surprise, the girl backed up against the table. The Jedi moved so that her back was bent slightly to keep eye contact with him. His mouth descended with no warning, crushing her lips to his. She opened her mouth to protest and he nipped on her lips to silence her.

“Quiet.” He rumbled, moving his lips down her neck. “I do not know what they said to you, Padme. Nor do I care. But if you think that you can walk away from this, from what we have had to go through for the last two seasons to get to this point, you are mistaken. You can’t walk away anymore than I can from you.”

His lips encountered the white shirt and her cloak. He reached up a hand to pull on the fastenings of both, allowing them to fall away from her body. She sighed as his fingers helped their fall. They were gentle and careful of her skin, in direct contrast to his current mood. He sighed with a knowing smile. “I would never hurt you, Padme, never. Not in anger, not in retribution. It is not the Jedi way nor is it mine as a man.” He moved back to let the shirt fall open and she gasped as he dropped to one knee in front of her to latch onto the nipple. “Oh..”

Padme grasped at his hair to find that he had placed in a low bun to restrain it. She whimpered as his lips pulled on her insistently and with veiled restraint. “Qui-Gon. We shouldn’t.”

“I do not care, Padme. They want to remove you from me. And you have accepted their terms. I cannot let you go without letting you see how much I love you, without me showing you. I have restrained myself for almost a season from doing anything to you…and now.” He returned his mouth to the breast as the other caressed her freed breast. Her head fell backwards as she tried to steady herself by holding his head.

“I do not want to leave.” She whispered. “They say that I will cloud your judgment, and that…”

“Shhh…” Qui-Gon rose to his feet to press a hand against her mouth. “It does not matter, Padme, any of it. Just live in the here and now, let the future take care of itself.”

He picked up the girl in his arms and moved to the downstairs bedroom. “ The Force has plans for us, young Padawan. It would not have kept us together, kept us alive and healthy and help to flame this passion between us if it was not its will. I have no doubt of that. I am acting on my feelings now.” He placed her down in the large bed that Shmi sometimes used and looked down at her with barely restrained lust.

“As a good Jedi should.” Padme answered, gazing at him with interest.

“Yes.” He smiled, “As a good Jedi should.” He removed his utility belt and his waist tie in short order. His outer tunic and inner tunic were shed rapidly to join the clothes on the floor.

“Qui-Gon, I….”

He could sense her unease. He sat on the bed to remove his boots. “Padme, as you said before, there is no sin in this emotion. I only wish to show you how deep this extends for me.” His calm exterior had returned in some measure, but there was still urgency to his actions. “I will teach you in this, as I have in everything else.”

She laid a hand on his arm as he placed his boots on the floor. “But this is the forbidden…”

“You still have much to learn, Padme.” He stated, stretching out next to her to tease her breast. “Regardless of what the council or the elders say, I will do what I must. And I have thought about this today while you have been gone. Love can never be evil, Padme and nothing evil can come from it. I have been holding back out of fear, and as we say, ‘a Jedi can never act out of fear’. So long as you allow it, I will act out of love. I want to make love to you, Padme. It is something, that even if you leave, they can never take from us. Understand?”

“Yes, Master.” She rejoined, smiling at his displeased expression. “I understand. And, as far as I know, I want this. Regardless of what the council says, I want this. But your status….”

“I am and always will be a Jedi Master, young one. They can call me otherwise, but they can never remove my training and skills from me.” He bent to kiss her mouth forcefully, moving his leg between hers. Pulling back, he placed a hand in her hair. “Enough talk of dictates and orders for this night, Padme.”

She smiled, reaching for his head to pull him into another kiss. His mouth slanted across hers with leisure and with passion. She eased her tongue to his lips tentatively; her first time of being the least bit aggressive. He moaned and allowed the caress, opening his lips to allow her inside. Their tongues dueled gently for several moments, and his hand drifted to her hip to squeeze and pull her closer. Qui-Gon sighed as he felt the material of her pants beneath his hands and pulled back to remove them from her. He stripped them off of her body as she lifted her hips off of the mattress. His eyes watched the movement of her pelvis with interest and he stifled a groan with difficulty.

Padme lay against the mattress, her hands free, clenching in fists. The images that came to her mind from his were wicked in nature. Sweat soaked bodies and sheets, moans and sighs, tangled hair of two colors mingling on the stark whiteness of the mattress…. “Qui-Gon.”

He had lifted a leg, to run his hands down its smooth surface. She moved her hips in agitation, almost gyrating them. His mouth followed the path, his tongue tracing the line of her well-defined muscle. Her other foot was in his lap and she wiggled her toes against him, delighting in his moan. She could feel the heat and length of him through the fabric. “Qui-Gon, please…”

He received the image of him undressing with a smile and rose to pull off his pants quickly. He kept his back turned to the girl as the fabric fell past his rear and to the ground. She appeared to be ready for this step, but he could feel her apprehension of seeing a man naked for the first time. The fact that he was erect and more than ready for entrance would add to her unease. He turned slowly allowing her to take in his appearance while trying to memorize her as she lay.

Padme kept her eyes on his face for a moment before moving her eyes down his body. She had seen her master several times without his shirt; she had always enjoyed his broad chest and shoulders. They were strong and powerful, yet not completely overbearing. Hair dotted the muscles, gaining in number until they traveled down his abdomen. His arms lay at his side; his fists clenched. Her eyes alighted on his manhood, eager and swollen, large and somewhat intimidating. She held back her fear and continued her gaze down his legs, across his muscled calves and thighs to his well-shaped feet. Once the examination was complete, she returned her gaze to his face.

Qui-Gon had felt the glimmer of fear that she projected upon seeing his anatomy. He had never had complaints in the past as to his size or to his usage of the organ, but he knew that she was a virgin and innocent in many ways. He had no wish to hurt her. “Padme…”

“It is all right, Qui-Gon,” she smiled gently, “I know that you will never hurt me if at all possible. And I am not totally without knowledge here. Handmaidens and friends have ways of knowing of these things and passing them on. I know there will be pain.”

“Aye, there will be, little one, and there is nothing for it.” He answered gruffly. He again climbed into the bed, moving her over so that his body could stretch out. “But I will try and alleviate it as much as I possibly can.” His hands moved to her breasts again, pulling and rolling the nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. His lips attached to the side of her neck, tasting and nibbling on her skin. She moaned and moved her hands to his back. Qui-Gon moved his mouth back to whisper in her ear. “Yes, Padme, touch me, explore.”

She sighed as she moved her hands down his back. His mouth continued its assault, moving around to suck at her breasts again. His hand, now freed, continued down across her stomach to the juncture of her legs. He groaned as he felt the coarseness of her hair, covered in a slippery evidence of her arousal. The groan turned to a growl as she pulled the knot out of his hair to allow it to flow freely. Her hands had drifted lower to cup his buttocks in a loose grip. She could feel the muscles flexing under her hands and sighed again. “Qui-Gon, let me touch you like you touch me.”

“I don’t know about that, little one. I do not think that my control can take that.” He laughed, raising his mouth to lick at her lips. He moved his hand into her curls with gentleness. One lone finger pressed up against her entrance and pushed into her. He was slow and achingly attentive to her facial expressions as he eased within. Padme gasped at the feeling and clenched her muscles. “Easy, love, easy.” He whispered. She nodded, relaxing instantly. It did not hurt, but rather felt intrusive. He sighed when his finger reached its hilt. Her interior was white hot, wet and incredibly tight, even on his lone digit. She was a very petite woman, and he wondered at the logistics of the act soon to come. Shaking his head, he moved his thumb to the bundle of nerves hidden in her curls and began to sweep it across its surface. “We are going to have to work on this, I’m afraid.” He whispered. “By the Gods, Padme, you are tight.”

“Is this a bad thing?” she asked, gasping as his thumb circled and his finger began a thrusting motion.

A snort of laughter was heard from her master before his lips fell to hers again in a powerful kiss. “No, love. Most men would give their eyeteeth for one as tight as you. It will be incredibly pleasurable for me, no doubt, but exceedingly painful for you.” His lips moved to her neck again, as she moved her hand down to his to feel what his movements were. Her fingers curled around his. He smiled seeing the look of awe on her face. His control was intact still, as he watched her face with love and adoration.

He withdrew his finger, as it became easier to move it and replaced it with two. Padme groaned at the new sensation and closed her eyes. Her breath was coming faster, her chest heaving. Qui-Gon allowed a thought of utter passion to cross their connection and she groaned simply from the thought. He smiled, as she grew even more wet and looser. He began to whisper to her, wanting to use his voice as opposed to his mind to make it more tactile. “I want you, little one. I have dreamt of this for so long. I want your passion. I want to be your first, and only.”

Padme moaned as he pushed a third finger within. She moved her hand to graze at his outer thigh. He continued in a low rumble. “I love you, Padme.”

She opened her eyes as she moved her hand to his shaft, watching as his eyes slid shut in an effort for control. Her eyes brightened as she encircled his width, touching the head and drawing a slow easy fist down his length. She marveled at the hardness that she felt and at the throbbing that became more evident. His fingers increased in speed, drawing a moan from the both of them. He swallowed once and opened his eyes. She gasped at the amount of passion that she saw in them. “Padme, I need you now…it has been too long.”

She smiled gently, cupping his face. “You have too much control, Jedi. Show me what I need to do.”

Sweat poured down his face as he moved to kneel between her thighs as he spread them. “Nothing, dearheart. Let me know if the pain is too bad. I will show you this, but I expect you to learn quickly.” He placed her spread thighs on his muscular ones, tilting her pelvis upwards. He had wanted to taste her, but knew that she would more than likely tense up. He ran an open palm over her entrance with a grimace. She was slippery and her wetness covered his hand. “You do want me, don’t you?” he asked without expecting an answer.

She sighed as she watched him grasp his cock in his right hand and ease it into her entrance. His other hand grasped her hip, keeping her still as he could. Her eyes opened as he entered. It was more intrusive than his fingers, wider, and more insistent. Qui-Gon eased forward on his knees as he sank deeper into her depths. He rightly assumed that all of her physical training and her lifestyle and broken her barrier prior, but he wanted to be as gentle as he could. He gritted his teeth as he felt centimeter by centimeter the parting of her flesh to allow him inside. Padme gasped in pain as he reached halfway and he stopped bracing himself on his hands. She grasped at his forearms and swallowed. She could see his love and caring through his mind. Qui-Gon kissed her forehead with gentleness, betrayed by the shaking of his arms in restraint. “Think about my love, dear.” He whispered.

She nodded, allowing him to continue inside. It was a slow process as he used most of his Jedi control to make it extra slow. Once he was buried to the hilt, he collapsed over her, trying not to overwhelm her with his weight. Padme was gasping in a mixture of pain and pleasure. “I think I feel you in my belly.” She laughed, eliciting a groan from Qui-Gon.

“More than likely you do, dear.” He answered a catch to his voice. “Let me know when you are somewhat used to me, Padme, I will try not to move until then.” He closed his eyes in pain as she grasped at his back. Her hands reached up to pull at his hair. She smiled at his pained expression. “It does not hurt, Jedi.”

Qui-Gon opened his eyes to smile at her. “ A lie, Padme. I can feel your pain. But I cannot remain like this forever, love. A man must move.”

“Then move.” She kissed at his upper chest. “It will not kill me.”

He groaned as her hand touched his hip and he pulled back to ease back in slowly. Her interior was incredibly tight and hot. It made him wonder for his stamina. He moaned as he pulled back out and pushed in again. She had placed her head back on the mattress and it was rolling from side to side in pleasure now. Little sighs were emanating from her mouth as she grasped at his back. “It is so large.”

He groaned in answer and sped up his movements. He bent his head back on his shoulder as his hips began a constant pistoning motion. Padme could feel the mattress under her begin to buck in time with his movements. Soon, his hips began to rock constantly without his completely pulling out. She was still gasping in mild pain, as his movement became more forceful. She arched her back as a slight circling motion began in his hips to join his thrusting. Growls were coming from his throat along with her name.

Suddenly he stopped. She muttered a protest, only to be pulled into a seated position on his thighs. Her hands landed on his shoulders as he spread his legs to accommodate her. He immediately began to lift her and lower her in time with his thrusts. Padme’s head fell back, her hair falling against her back and on his thighs. He took the opportunity to latch onto her breast, bending her further back. His groans now occurred with every stroke.

Padme grasped at his shoulders as she felt an unfamiliar sensation building within her. It was strange, almost as if a wave were picking her up out of the water. His voice was strangled as he lifted his head away to groan, “So good, so hot.”

She began to shake, needing to ask him what was happening. He smiled gently; slowing his thrust just a fraction. “You are coming, dear Padme.” He sighed, lifting her and almost dropping her on his cock.

“Where am I going?” she gasped, pulling at his hair. He didn’t answer as a wave of pure pleasure enveloped her and she cried out. She shook as he growled and moaned, and turned her to the mattress again and began to pound into her. Within seconds he cried out her name and had one final thrust. She felt the warmth of him spilling into her.

As they lay entwined, she buried her face into his chest with a smile. “I love you, Lianim.”

He smiled gently and eased off of her, gently withdrawing. “Am I the forgotten one to you?” he whispered.

“No.” she sighed, wiggling back against his chest. She was sore and felt as though her interior organs had been realigned. “I love both Lianim and Qui-Gon, the man and the Jedi.”

She closed her eyes in exhaustion within minutes and Qui-Gon reached to cover the both of them with a blanket. He ran his hands through her hair with a smile of satisfaction and love. “And I love the woman and the Jedi. Come the hells of Naboo, or the tides of Oceanius, we will be together.”


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||