DEATH IS NOT ENOUGH: Part 2

by:  Buffynick6
Feedback to:  buffynick6@aol.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


It felt like evil was surrounding him, trying to suffocate him. When he opened his eyes he was shocked to find what he saw. Bant was tied next to him, in a room that reminded him of the cell he was in while on the mining platform.

"Bant, Bant wake up."

Bant stirred next to him.

"Obi-wan?" She opened her beautiful eyes to see him tied like her. "Where are we?"

"Good Question" bruck said. He had been watching them the whole time from a dark corner.

"Let us down bruck!"

"Oh, do you really believe I am going to let you go free so easily oafy-wan?" Bruck started laughing.

"Stop that at once!"

"Yes master"

Obi-wan felt a great evil on the other side of the doorway.

"Oh you don’t know the half of it obi-wan kenobi"


Back at the Temple

"What do you mean that there both missing?" Qui-gon hissed.

Mace Windu and Qui-Gon Jinn were walking around the garden where their padawans were last reported seen.

"Well the younger students reported them walking out here and not coming out"

"Did they see anyone else come in after them?"

"No, qui-gon, I am as worried as you, remember that bant is my padawan too."

"But obi- wan would never leave without asking me, or leaving me a note, something must have happened." Like by magic qui-gon felt his padawan was here before. "Mace, do you feel that?"

"Yes, I do believe that our padawans were here together."

When they looked up they were under the Tree of Love.

"Lets look around to see if there are any clues to where they went, and this place is as good as any to start."

So they started searching, but it didn't take too long.

"Qui-gon look!"

Mace pointed to the base of the tree, an arrow with a note attached to it. Qui-gon ran to it and tore it off the tree.

"What does it say qui-gon?"

Qui-gon skimmed through it.

"Oh no, our padawans are in serious trouble.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||