DEATH IS NOT ENOUGH: Part 1

by:  Buffynick6
Feedback to:  buffynick6@aol.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


It was their first time coming home to the temple since they became master and padawan. Obi-wan was quite excited to be seeing his friends again, especially bant. He missed her a lot.

Qui-gon had taken him to be his padawan a year ago. Obi-wan will never forget that day. They were on a transport that was taking them to the Jedi Temple.

“Master, how long will we be staying at the Jedi Temple?”

"Well I don’t know, its up to the council to decide.”

When they reached the temple they were greeted by Mace Windu.

“It is good to see you my old friend, let me lead you to the council, there anxious to hear you report.” He then turned to obi-wan “You may go eat with your friends, the council only needs to see qui-gon and I believe you would like to see your friends also?”

Obi-wan then turned to qui-gon. “Is that alright master?”

“Go ahead padawan, I will see you later”

“Would you like me to bring u anything to eat master?”

“No I will get something later, now run along”

He slightly pushed obi-wan forward. Obi-wan then bowed to qui-gon, then to mace windu and ran off.

Obi-Wan had walked to the food court. As he walked some of the older kids that were training to be jedi looked at him, he did not know many of them. Once he got there he got a strange feeling, like some evil, but he ignored it. All of a sudden he was picked up from the back.

“Obi-Wan! it is good to see you!”

“Bant”

She put him down. When he turned he was shocked. Only in the year that had passed bant had grown even more beautiful than before he left her. She had long, silver hair up to her shoulders, which matched her eyes, and a light blue skin, it reminded him of the oceans on Bandomeer.

“What have you been up to lately bant?”

“Well Obi-Wan, like you I have become an apprentice.”

“To who?”

“Master Windu”

“Cool”

“Lets talk while we eat obi-wan, I’m starved”

So they sat down and told each other stories about there new masters and there adventures.

“Obi-Wan lets take a walk in the gardens, we can talk there more privately”

Obi-wan nodded. So they got up and walked into the gardens.

“This place looks exactly how I left it a year ago”

“Obi-Wan its been boring without you here”

When obi- wan looked around again they were under a beautiful tree.

“Why don’t we sit down bant?”

“Under this tree?”

“Yeah why not?”

“Well, this is the Tree of Love”

“What do you mean bant?”

“You have never heard of the Tree of Love obi- wan?”

“No”

“Well legend says that anyone that stands under this tree will fall mysteriously in love.”

“Well bant, I am already in love with you.”

“ And I am with you”

Then Obi-wan leaned to kiss her when all of a sudden he heard the one thing that could have ruined the moment, bruck.

“Hi Oafy-wan”

Obi-wan turned to see Bruck standing just a few feet away.

“Hi Bruck.” Obi-wan said with a hiss in his voice.

“I heard that qui-gon choose you as an apprentice because he felt sorry for you.”

Obi-wan was about to make a remark when bant pulled on his arm

“Lets go obi- wan, you don’t want to get in trouble with qui-gon, do you?”

“No”

They started walking away when all of a sudden obi- wan felt something hit him hard behind the head and all went dark. The last thing he heard was bruck laughing and bant shouting his name.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||