CONFESSIONS OF A TIRED PADAWAN: Part 27

by:  Emmy
Feedback to:  amariem@worldnet.att.net



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


“No. No way.”

“Please!!”

“Absolutely not.”

“What good is Santa without a helper?”

“Kim….” You sigh. “Why can’t you be the helper?”

“Cuz I have to take the pictures,” she says, waving her camera at you over the cubicle wall.

“Why can’t I take the pictures,” you ask.

“Because,” Kim says.

“Because why?”

“Because.”

“Oh, I see. Makes perfect sense,” you say.

Kim stands up and puts her hands on her hips. “Listen, do you know how long it took me to convince Mace to do this? It took a lot of hard work on my part.”

You snort. “Yeah, I’ll bet it did.”

She scowls at you. “The least you could do is be the helper.”

“But I don’t want to be an elf!”

Kim shakes her head. “You won’t be an elf. You’ll be a helper. And it’s only for a little while. You don’t have to be the helper during the entire party. Just when Santa passes out presents.”

You drop your head to your hands, knowing you’re going to regret this. “Oh, all right.”

“Woo-hoo!” Kim high-fives herself and runs toward the coat closet. “I have your costume right here.”

“Costume? Hold on, I thought you said I wouldn’t have to be an elf,” you say.

“You’re not.” Kim grabs a suit bag from the closet and pulls out a red Santa jacket.

You smile in spite of yourself. “So where are the pants?”

“No pants,” Kim says. “This is it.”

Smile disappearing, you say, “Hold on. No pants?”

“Mm-mm,” Kim responds shaking her head. “C’mon this is the JH holiday party. You’re smutty Santa helper.”

“But….it…. It might be kinda drafty,” you say.

Kim holds the jacket…more like a dress….up to you. “Nah,” she says. “It’s plenty long enough.” Then she gets a wicked a grin. “Besides, you wanted to teach Obi all about Christmas tradition…. What could be better than sex under the mistletoe?”

“Stop,” you whine and grab the costume from her. “You’re going straight to Hell, you know that?”

Kim shakes her head. “Nope. I’m going to Heaven. I will live in a big mansion and be surrounded by Jedi cabana boys.”

You chuckle. “That’s nifty cuz I’m going to live in a big mansion, too. Next door to Elvis, of course. I’ll make sure you’re invited to the barbecues.”

“Thankyuhvuhrymuch,” Kim says.

You laugh and re-examine your costume. “So what about the boots?”

Kim shrugs her shoulders. “I dunno. I’m sure you’ll figure it out. Check the smut closet.”

“Good idea,” you say. “So tell me, how did you get Mace to agree to do this? I mean, he gets loose at our parties, but he still has that Jedi Master decorum when it comes to his appearance. I just can’t see him agreeing to wear a Santa suit.”

“I told him all the girls would sit on his lap,” she says.

“Aaahhhh. Well, I don’t think I’ll be doing any sitting in this getup,” you say.

“Unless it’s on the paddlewan,” Kim says.

“Hmmm…. If he even shows up for the party,” you say.

“When’s he due back,” Kim asks.

“He was only supposed to be gone for a few days,” you say. “It’s been exactly six.”

“But who’s counting,” Kim says.

“Right,” you say. Then you sigh and continue, “But that’s the way it goes.”

“So did you get him a Christmas present?” Kim asks.

“Nah,” you say. “I mean, he’s a Jedi. They don’t celebrate Christmas, they don’t even know what it is, really….not that they’ll turn down the opportunity to join our celebration, but…. Well, you know.”

“Yeah,” Kim says.

“And I don’t want to make him feel weird by giving him a present cuz then he’ll feel like he has to get me something,” you say.

“Gift guilt,” Kim says.

“Exactly.”

“And the last thing you want is a last-minute frozen fruitcake,” Kim says.

“Eww,” you say. “Speaking of holiday edibles – although that one is questionable – I gotta get baking here. I signed up to make cookies for the party.”

“Mmmm…. Whatcha makin’?”

“I thought I’d try to make those little twisty candy cane cookie things. And then I’m going to attempt some fudge,” you say.

“Well, if you need a taste tester, I’m your girl,” Kim says. “You just holler, and I’ll come running.”

“Deal,” you say, grabbing your costume and heading up the stairs.


The following afternoon you stand in the smut closet, staring at your reflection. The Santa “jacket” is cut very wide at the collar so the curves of your shoulders peek out from the white, furry lining. You had to hunt around for that one strapless bra you own that you’ve only worn once before but saved for an occasion such as this. Well, you didn’t actually envision this specific scenario, but you were well pleased with yourself when you found it.

You turn in front of the mirror to check for the hundredth time that the white furry hemline of the costume sufficiently covers your ass. You practice bending at your knees to make sure it doesn’t ride up too high.

“What are you doing?”

You turn to see Kim giving you an odd look as you watch your butt in the mirror as you move up and down. “Gift rehearsal,” you say.

“Huh?”

“Well, if I have to hand Santa all the gifts, I have to make sure no one can see my underwear,” you say.

Kim swats a hand at you. “It’s fine. Besides it’ll give ‘em a cheap thrill.” She looks down at your bare feet. “What about the boots?”

“I was just getting to that,” you say, looking around the closet.

“Here, try these,” Kim says, handing you a pair of black leather boots.

You pull them on and examine yourself in the mirror. They have a platform heel and completely cover your knees. “I look like a KISS groupie,” you say.

Kim laughs. “We could paint a star over your eye if you want.”

You plunk your butt to the floor and pull the boots off. “I don’t think so.” You toss them aside and say, “This is Christmas. It has to be a little sweeter.” Then your eye lands on a pair that look almost perfect. You pull them on and stand up. The boots rise just above mid-calf, the soft leather matching well with the black belt cinching your waist.

“Look out, Nancy Sinatra,” Kim says. “Those boots are definitely made for walkin’…among other things.”

“Yes, these will work quite nicely,” you say. “I’ll just run and mess with my hair, and I’ll be set. Where’s Santa?”

“In my room,” Kim says. “Grumbling about the fat suit.”

“Good luck. I’ll see you downstairs,” you say, hurrying down the hall to your room.


You descend the stairs about twenty minutes later as partygoers begin to stream in the room. The room is more decorated than it has been before, this being the official holiday party, as opposed to all the pre-cursors of the past weeks. The entire room is strung with tiny white lights while most of the mistletoe sprigs still hold their positions on the ceiling. Tiny electric menorahs accent the windows while the large Christmas tree twinkles in the corner. The room smells of spiced cider and buttered rum, and holiday music plays in the background while the crowd marvels at the pile of presents next to the tree. All the JH sibs exchanged names, and just from the sheer volume of gifts, it is probably a good assumption that everyone overspent the 20-credit budget.

You hear a whistle behind you, and turn around to see Kayla smiling at you. “Nice legs, babe,” she says.

You laugh. “You’re not so bad yourself, sugar.”

She smiles and sighs. “So here we are, dateless.”

“But not desperate,” you say.

“That’s right,” she says. “That’s what all the chocolate is for.”

“Yep,” you say. The two of you stand side by side and examine the room.

“Well,” Kayla says. “I want presents. Where’s Santa?”

You smile. “I think Kim is trying to coax him out. I don’t think he understood that he needed to be fat for this.”

Kayla laughs. “Well, I’d better go check. See you later.”

“Sure,” you say as she walks away. You wander around the room a little, trying to avoid the mistletoe and the hopeful looking men who stand beneath it. Suddenly you stop when you hear the sound of bells coming from the doorway. You turn and break into laughter as Santa Claus arrives with Kim pulling an arm and Kayla pushing his back. Kim turns on her heel and gives him a look.

“Ho! Ho! Ho!” Santa immediately shouts. The crowd applauds his arrival. Mace, seeing how popular he is, begins to get into the act a little more, and Kim starts snapping away with her camera. Kim motions you over, and you hurry forward to lead Santa to his throne. Mace sits in the large chair and then pulls you into his lap. “Santa needs to practice with his helper first,” he says with a big grin. You tug on the costume to keep yourself covered as Mace wraps his arms around your waist. “So,” he says, “each lovely lady simply sits in my lap like this?”

“Yes, Santa,” you say, nodding your head.

Mace clears his throat and says, “Have you been a good little girl this year?”

You grin and say, “Of course!” You hear a few snickers from the crowd and without looking away from Mace you say, “No comments from the peanut gallery!”

Mace laughs and then looks up at the ceiling. “And it would appear that Santa’s throne is right under the mistletoe.” The crowd catcalls and whistles while Mace gives you a big grin. “You know what that means,” Mace says. Suddenly a Hershey’s Kiss comes flying out of nowhere and hits Mace on the cheek. You both look over to see Kim raising an eyebrow at Mace.

“There’s your kiss, Naughty Santa,” she says.

“Aawww,” Mace says.

You lean in and quickly give him a kiss on the cheek.

“Now, that’s more like it,” he says with a smile. His eyes focus toward the other side of the room and he says, “Uh-oh, you’d better get up now before Santa gets his butt kicked.” Mace’s strong hands lift you straight up, and you stand to your feet. Somewhat confused, you look in the direction of his gaze and see Qui-Gon’s smiling face. You eyes shift to the right, and there stands Obi-Wan with a very amused expression on his face.

You really, really try to hide a goofy grin at finally seeing him again. Your spirit lifts with relief, and you laugh a little as you proceed to attack the pile of gifts under the tree.

After about thirty minutes, Santa announces break time. With a slight rush of adrenaline you make your way toward Obi-Wan as the crowd begins to mingle. He begins walking toward you as well.

“Hi,” you say with a smile as you finally meet.

“Hello,” he says, taking your hand and lightly kissing your fingers. “You are a sight.”

“Yeah…well…Kim talked me into it,” you say.

“Remind me to thank her,” he says, still holding your hand. He lifts his other hand to gently touch your face.

His touch makes you shiver, as does the buzz of energy that surrounds you. You step forward and wrap your arms around him, breathing deeply of his scent.

He pulls you in close, and you revel in his warmth. “I missed you,” he says, lightly kissing your cheek.

You step back and say, “I missed you, too.” There is a moment of awkwardness between you, as the crowded room doesn’t really allow for any further displays. But he surprises you by leaning forward and placing a very light kiss on your lips.

Obi-Wan smiles and says, “I think you’re on again.”

You turn to look over your shoulder and see Santa settling back down in his chair. “Yeah,” you say, turning back to Obi-Wan. “Sorry.”

“Quite alright,” he says. “Besides, I like watching you bend down in this little….dress.”

You wrap his braid around your hand. “Don’t make me hurt you,” you say.

He smirks. “Don’t make me seek torturous vengeance with it,” he says, freeing his braid from your grasp and tickling your nose with the end of it.

You raise an eyebrow and purr, “Sounds like fun.” You turn quickly and saunter away, using your own FM boots to strut and swing your hips. You giggle as you hear him nervously clear his throat behind you.

You are as surprised as Santa is with the amount of work this gift distribution is taking. But you do your best to bend demurely when you pick up each present – with a little slink thrown in for good measure – to make sure Obi-Wan enjoys the show. After another thirty minutes, Santa calls for a longer break to stretch his legs. You step away from the tree, and almost immediately Obi-Wan is upon you, grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you across the floor.

“We need to talk,” he says abruptly.

“What’s going on,” you say, slightly annoyed at his sudden lack of manners as he continues to drag you across the room.

“In private,” he says quickly. He leads you out of the room and then down the hall.

“Geez, where’s the fire,” you say as you stumble behind him. “Um,” you say as he reaches for the doorknob of the storage closet. “That’s not a room….”

He opens the door and shoves you inside, closing the door quickly behind him and shoving you against the wall.

“What the—Mmmhhh….” Your words are cut off as his lips find yours in the murky darkness, the light from the hallway filtering in to make the closet somewhat visible with the light off. He kisses you softly at first, but it quickly grows to hungry desperation as he groans when your tongue finds his. You hear his robe and his belt hit the floor, and he presses his body into yours as he claims your mouth with his. You raise your knee, and his hand descends to caress your bare thigh as he circles his hips into you, his arousal very evident through his trousers and the thin fabric of your underwear.

“Gods, I’ve missed you,” he says, tasting the soft skin of your neck. You whimper as his mouth continues across your bare shoulder, your whole body beginning to tremble with rampant need.

“I know,” you whisper, pulling his head back up to kiss him again and running your hand down his front to find his eager bulge. He groans into your mouth as you slowly rub him there, cupping your hand to tease him through his pants.

He quickly follows suit, running his hand up your thigh and stomach. But he does you one better and slips his fingers underneath the elastic of your underwear and slides them down your center, caressing every spot that’s been starving for him. You moan and raise your hands to grasp at his shoulders as his fingers make slippery circles around your clit, your hips following his motion.

“Ooohh,” he sighs against your neck. “You’re so wet.” He gently nibbles at your ear and rubs his clothed erection against your hip.

“Oh God…” you whimper. “…feels so good….” You circle your hips forward, pressing into his delicious touch…and making sure to rub into his arousal as well. He lets out a stuttered moan as he bends down and nuzzles his face against your chest, pushing the fabric of your outfit a little farther open. You cry out as his teeth push the cup of your bra down and his tongue snakes around your nipple. He spends several moments licking your nipple into almost-painful arousal as you quietly moan into his hair.

He raises his head, the tiny sliver of light peeking though the doorframe illuminating his eyes. He stops moving his fingers against you as he kisses you tenderly, then deeper and deeper. He just holds his fingers there against your pulsing, wet mound as his tongue enters your mouth gently, slipping and sliding around yours. You try to move your hips against his hand to encourage him to continue his caress. Then one, long finger begins to slide against you again, and you lose the ability to concentrate on the kiss. Your mouth falls open and you moan as his finger concentrates carefully on your swollen nub.

“Slowly…” he whispers against your lips, his breath catching with each noise you make. “….and softly….”

“Yessss,” you sigh as the heat builds between your legs. You groan quietly, knowing that not much separates you from the outside world in the hallway, as his finger slides across your trigger point. “Oohh,” you squeak, leaning your head back against the wall and moving your hips more intently to his increasing rhythm.

He sighs against your cheek. “My angel,” he coos.

“Obi-Wan,” you whine as you teeter on the edge, your hips pressing forward as far as they can.

“Oooohh…so beautiful,” he sighs. He pulls his finger up one more time, releasing sweet fire through your body. You swallow your moan as you come, lurching your body between him and the wall as his fingers coax the orgasm out of you. He plants his mouth on yours to swallow the other moans that spill out of you as you continue to spasm against him.

You finally slump against him, your body shaking as he holds you up while he mindlessly continues to rub his groin against you. Finally getting your wits about you, you stand firmly on your feet and unfasten his pants.

“Wait,” he says. “You have to get back—“

“Quiet,” you say softly.

“But—“ He groans suddenly as your hand sneaks underneath his pants to take hold of his erection. You push his pants down with your other hand. His body shudders as you begin to run your gentle grip up and down his shaft, the erotic sound of skin rubbing skin, and the liquid sex inside him, fills your ears.

He released a staggered breath against your temple as one of his hands reflexively squeezes your shoulder and the other braces his weight against the wall. “We should….finish this….later,” he says through heavy breaths.

“Why?” you ask, pressing your body into him, stroking his cock at your hip, the soft fabric of your costume rubbing against his sensitive skin.

“I….mmmmhhh….” His head shakes against yours as he tries to form coherent speech. “…don’t want….to….” His eyes squeeze shut and he finally is able to blurt out, “make a mess on you….”

You pull his head down and tease his lips with your tongue. “Well then,” you purr, “I know just the thing.” You swiftly drop to your knees and suck his enlarged cock into your mouth. You thrill at his groan and the curse he mutters under his breath as you push the flaps of his tunic aside and rub your tongue firmly against him as you suck his shaft to the back of your throat.

His body shudders as he slides in and out of your mouth, your fingers stroking at his base where your lips can’t reach. Strangled moans repeatedly escape his lungs as his fingers tangle in your hair. “I can’t…..hold it….if you don’t want to….” he stutters.

You chuckle lightly at his sweet warning but only suck him harder, unwilling to deny him any pleasure. You hear a low, rumbling growl that crescendos to a muffled whine as liquid heat shoots to the back of your throat. As you try to quickly drink him down, your lips loosen and his cock slides out of your mouth. You feel his searing orgasm cascade to your neck and chest as you continue to stroke him with your hand. He gives one last grunt as the last, hot pulse showers your cool skin.

He pants as he helps you to your feet. “You nearly rendered me unconscious,” he says. Suddenly his belt flies up and into his hand. He reaches into a pouch and pulls out a small cloth. Unfolding it, he gently cleans off your neck and chest. Even in the filtered light of the closet, you can see his cheeks blush. “I’m…I’m sorry about this.” His voice is rather nervous and shaky.

“I always wanted a pearl necklace for Christmas,” you purr.

His eyes flap wide open in shock at your statement. You laugh and stretch your body up to kiss him. You slowly release his lips, and he stutters, “Y-you didn’t….mind….about the mess….”

You smile and shake your head. “It’s not a mess. It’s you.” You kiss him and sigh, “And I want you in me, on me, anyway I can get you. Besides….I made a mess, as you call it, on you.”

His eyes shift from side to side. “But that’s different.”

You swat at him. “Silly Jedi.”

He smiles and says, “I suppose I need to release you now before Santa comes looking for you.” He flips on the closet light, and you squint your eyes as he says, “But not like that.”

You look down at your costume hanging mostly open. You unfasten the belt and straighten yourself out, pulling the sleeves back up and making sure your bra is sufficiently hidden. Obi-Wan gently pushes stray tresses behind your ears and tries to hook a few over the pins in your hair. “Ah, good enough,” you say. “I don’t have makeup smeared all over my face do I?”

“No,” he says, reaching down to pick up his robe. He shakes it out a bit and puts it on.

“Turn around,” you say, examining him. “Oh crap,” you say.

“What?”

“There was something dirty down here,” you say.

“Yes, so there was,” he purrs.

“No,” you laugh. “On the floor.” You begin to swat the dust, or whatever it is, off his robe.

“Do that again,” he says as your cleaning efforts smack his ass.

“Later,” you chuckle. “Alright, almost good as new.” You turn and put an ear to the door. You look at him, “Anybody out there?”

“No.”

You slowly open the door and peek out. You quickly jump out of the closet into the empty hallway. As soon as the two of you take a couple steps down the hall, Kim appears at the other end.

“There you are!” she exclaims. “C’mon!”

“Sorry,” you say as you pick up your pace.

“Yeah, I’ll bet,” Kim says with a grin.

“Get your camera, dollface,” you tell her. She gives you a thumbs-up and darts back into the party room.

“You have names for everyone, don’t you?” Obi-Wan says.

“Uh…I guess so,” you say. “Don’t really think about it. They just kinda slip out. But I could think of some more for you, if you like,” you say, giving him an evil little sideways glance as you breathe in the scent of his sex as it lingers on your skin. If this were any of the other men you’ve known, perhaps you’d be a little embarrassed or self-conscious. But in this case, you make your entrance into the party room assuming the whole crowd will know what you’ve just been up to and not caring that they do.

Obi-Wan briefly slides his arm around your waist and whispers into your ear, “You are really testing the limits of my control, aren’t you?” He then releases you with an innocent look on his face.

You turn on your heel to face him, saying, “No, that happens later…after the party.” You wriggle your eyebrows at him and then continue to walk through the room. Suddenly, a sight in the corner of your eye causes you to stop and you say aloud, “Holy shit.”

Obi-Wan steps up behind you. “What is it?”

You point beyond the next table. “It’s….it’s Darry and…uh…. Wait a minute. This is so not possible.”

“What do you mean?”

You can’t believe your eyes. You march around the table just to verify what half the crowd is thinking as well. You stop in front of Darry who has the happiest grin you’ve ever seen. “Darry? What the--?”

“Oh hey! Merry Christmas,” she exclaims giving you a hug.

“Uh…. Merry…. Uh, Happy Chanukah,” you say. The man standing next to Darry finally turns to look directly at you, and you gasp. “Darry…um….” you stutter again.

“Hmmm?” she responds innocently enough, batting her eyelashes at you.

“That’s….that’s….” you say, pointing to her date.

She nods enthusiastically, “Uh-huh! Sure is!”

“Who is he?” Obi-Wan whispers. “Someone you know?”

“Uh…. Well, he’s….”

“Luke?! LUKE?!” Your mouth just hangs open as you hear Kim’s shocked, amazed, and half-crazed voice behind you. Suddenly she stands right next to you. She reaches out and touches his arm and whispers, “Oh, shit,” when she verifies that he is real.

“Oh my God!” You hear Kayla’s voice this time as the room finally falls silent. “That’s Luke Skywalker!”

“And who would he be?” you hear Qui-Gon ask.

“How the…? What the…?” you sputter again.

Darry just smiles as she leans into Luke’s body. He wraps his arm tight around her shoulder and says, “Nice party.” Then suddenly his head turns and he points toward the wall. “Hey, what’s that flashing?!”

The whole room gasps when they hear his very real voice.

Darry smacks his chest. “Christmas lights. Calm down, farm boy.”

Luke just nods and goes back to smiling and cuddling again.

“Whoa,” you say. “Darry, this is…. This is just not possible. I mean he’s…. Look, here’s Obi-Wan,” you turn and pat his face. “He’s young, see.” Then you point at Luke. “So he’s…he’s not even born—“

“Wait,” Darry says putting up a hand. “I will refer you to Tom Servo’s Guide to Quantum Mechanics. You need a broadened interpretation of quantum linear superposition. We simply observe the apparent relative state of Luke in one place, while in actuality he coexisted in the objective vector state, you see? Why is it so hard to accept the fact that time is not an immutable forward progression, but a factor in a space-time model of relativistic causality and determinism? You just exist in one observable region in space, and then -zip- you simply realign your point of origin.”

You feel your head start to ache at her matter-of-fact explanation. You turn to look at Obi-Wan – a more astute brain, you figure – but find that his face is wrinkled as much as everyone else’s.

“You see,” Darry says with a jovial tone. “It’s that simple.”

“Oh, okay,” you say and introduce yourself to Luke. “I had the biggest crush on you when I was twelve,” you say quietly.

Luke just smiles and nods.

“Well, no fair that the kid gets to have all the fun. Do I get to join this party?”

Every woman in the room gasps and turns toward the voice coming from the doorway….and then a loud squeal erupts. You do the same, clinging to Obi-Wan’s robe and squealing, “Oh my God!!!”

“And who is this?” Obi-Wan asks, somewhat flustered.

“Han….Han….Han,” is all you can say.

“That doesn’t answer my question,” Obi-Wan says.

You don’t respond as Han comes stalking toward the group gathered around Luke. Obi-Wan wraps a possessive arm around your waist as Han stops in front of you. Han eyes you up and down with a smirk and says as only he can, “Nice dress.”

You make a girlie squeaking noise and lean heavily into Obi-Wan. You lean your head back against his shoulder and sigh, “Oh, gaawd,” as Han saunters toward the other women.

“Would you care to explain this to me?” Obi-Wan asks desperately.

“It’s…it’s Han…heh….”

“Yes, so you’ve said, but….” Obi-Wan – and the rest of the room – looks up as the ceiling begins to rattle. Suddenly a ceiling tile crashes down to the floor.

“Uh-oh…” Kim says. “I have a bad feeling about this.”

A second later a giant jelly creature hurls itself through the hole in the ceiling. In a flash, Han whips out his blaster and blasts the jelly creature into oblivion before it can even hit the floor. “I hate those thing,” he growls.

The women cheer at Han’s quick work of the invader. You grin and turn to look at Obi-Wan and the sheepish pout on his face. Then you look over at Qui-Gon whose face bears the same expression.

“Aw, don’t be jealous,” you say to Obi-Wan. “It’s just that he’s Han, you know.”

“No, I don’t know,” Obi-Wan says though tight lips. “And I’m not jealous.”

A loud growl is heard, and before he can defend himself – if, in fact, he’d actually want to – Han is pounced upon and forced to the ground.

“It’s about time Panth showed up,” Kim says.

“Yeah, no kidding,” Kayla says.

“I think he’s met his match,” you say. You turn to Obi-Wan and say, “Looks like I’d better get back to Santa duty. Mace is looking rather disgusted at having lost the spotlight.” You turn and begin to walk toward the Christmas tree.

“Wait a minute,” Obi-Wan says.

You turn to face him, but Luke steps in front of you and grabs Obi-Wan’s hand, shaking it vigorously. “Hi, I’m Luke Skywalker. I’m from Tatooine.”

“How nice for you,” Obi-Wan says, trying to shoo him aside.

“You’re a Jedi, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” Obi-Wan says curtly.

“I’m a Jedi, too. Or I will be…or….” Luke begins to scratch his head.

“Yes well, talk to that tall man over there,” Obi-Wan says, pointing to Qui-Gon. “He delights in local color.”

“Great!” Luke says as he steps forward, only to be thwarted as Darry pulls him back.

Obi-Wan steps up to you. “Are you going to tell me what’s going on here with these….these….these men?”

You smile and pat his cheek. “I haven’t the foggiest idea.”

“But he appeals to you?” Obi-Wan asks. “This…this pirate?” He gestures over toward Han.

Given the current state of the crowd, decorum no longer seems so important. You grab Obi-Wan’s tunic and pull him to you. You just barely touch your lips to his and say, “Have you forgotten?”

“Wh-what?”

“How I want you in me,” you whisper, lightly kissing his lips. “On me.” Another kiss. “Anyway I can get you,” you growl as you lick his lower lip. “Did you forget that?”

“Um…no,” he whispers through a staggered breath.

“Your hands on me.” You press your body into his while still keeping a firm grip on his clothing, and his hands grab onto your back. “Your mouth on me.” You graze his lips with yours and lightly touch your tongue to his. “Your tongue on me.” You pull his head down further and lightly kiss his earlobe before whispering. “Your cock coming inside me…” You bite your lip and smile as he gasps at your words. “…and on me,” you add with an evil chuckle. “Have you forgotten all that,” you say, releasing his head.

“No,” he sighs as his eyes meet yours, darkening once again with desire.

“Good,” you say in a chipper voice, letting go of his tunic and smoothing it out.

“Hey, Kenobi! Take a shower, I need some help over here,” Mace calls out rather impatiently.

You laugh and Obi-Wan blushes slightly. “He hates not being the center of attention,” he says with a little grin.

“You all do,” you say, quickly kissing his nose and turning toward Mace. “Alright, Santa, let’s get back to it, shall we?”

Mace gives you his classic smile. “Smart girl,” he says, happy that all eyes are turning back to him. “Hey, keep this one, Kenobi,” Mace yells, pointing toward you.

“Yes, Master,” Obi-Wan says with a slightly embarrassed grin.

“Yeah,” Mace says with a devilish smile. “Now, what lucky lady gets to sit on Santa’s lap now?”

You shake your head and roll your eyes, stooping down to collect another set of presents. “Darry!”

Darry gives out a shout of victory. “Finally!” She hurries over to Santa, dragging Luke behind her.

Obi-Wan stands next to the tree as you watch Darry open her gift, which includes various chocolate items and edible body paint. She laughs and stands up from Santa’s lap. “Merry Christmas,” Santa chuckles to her.

“Happy Chanukah,” Darry says to Santa.

Mace scrunches up his face and looks to you for help.

“Don’t worry about it,” Darry says, waving her hand at Mace. She grabs Luke by the hand and drags him off saying, “Time to show this farm boy how Earth girls do it.”

“Do what?” Luke asks as Darry escorts him out of the room to the cheers of all her sibs.

You continue down through the pile of gifts until everything is distributed, including your present of – what else – chocolate truffles, various bath goodies, and all the angst-free CD’s that you asked for. You finally get to rest at a table as Obi-Wan kindly brings you some dinner from the vast buffet.

“I think I need a change,” you say after eating the last of your dinner.

“Pardon?” Obi-Wan says.

“Clothes. A change of clothes,” you say as you stuff holiday goodies into your mouth. “Here,” you say, reaching to grab a piece of fudge from the center of the table. “I made this.” You hold the fudge to his lips, and he opens his mouth obediently to taste it.

“Oh, I like that,” he says with wide eyes.

You smile at your handiwork and then scoot your chair back. “I gotta get outta this costume,” you say as you stand up.

“Can I help?” he asks with a wicked grin.

“Well…. I suppose….”


The two of you walk upstairs toward your room. “Actually, I have a present for you,” Obi-Wan says.

“What?” You turn to face him at your door. “You weren’t supposed to do that!”

“Why not?”

“Because you don’t officially celebrate Christmas. I didn’t get you anything, so you wouldn’t feel like you had to get me something. Now I’m the one who is going to have gift guilt,” you say.

“Well, it’s not a Christmas present…officially. It’s not much,” he says. “I just happened to see it and thought you should have it.”

“Really?” you ask, rather impressed that he was thinking of you when you weren’t around. Then you smile a silly grin and ask, “Where is it?”

He opens the door to your room and says, “In here. I snuck it in before I arrived at the party.”

“Very sly,” you say, wagging your finger at him. You turn to enter your room and let out a loud cackle when you see your unwrapped gift sitting on your bed. You scoot over and pick up the giant, stuffed Wookie and give it a hug. “He’s so cute.”

Obi-Wan chuckles, “Well, I thought I owed you one. And I believe I purchased it for less money than it would have cost me to win it.”

“No doubt,” you say with a laugh.

“You see,” he says, “it’s not a real gift so you don’t have to feel bad.”

“Well, sure it’s a real gift. Now this guy won’t be so lonely,” you say, grabbing the bright magenta creature from the carnival.

“I can’t believe you still have that,” he says with a laugh.

“Me neither,” you say examining the bright ball of cheap fur. “But I still need to give you something.”

Obi-Wan moves forward, grabs you around the waist, and tosses you to the bed as you giggle. He ditches his robe and climbs on top of you. “Alright. What did you have in mind?”

“Well, you could start by torturing me,” you say as you grab his braid and lightly flog his face with it as he scrunches up his nose. “Or…. I could test your control.”

“You present some interesting options,” he says. “But which to choose?”

“Hmmm…. Well, we could always do both at the same time and see who surrenders first,” you say. A very evil grin spreads across his face. “Wait,” you say. “You’re not leaving first thing in the morning, are you?”

He shakes his head, “No, I’m not.”

“Oh good,” you purr. “This could take a while.”

“Are you sure you have the patience for that?” he teases.

“Try me,” you say.

“As you wish,” he says before sinking into a kiss that promises everything for this night and many more to follow.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||