CONFESSIONS OF A TIRED PADAWAN: Part 26

by:  Emmy
Feedback to:  amariem@worldnet.att.net



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Your body shifts slightly, and you feel a soft blanket being wrapped around you. The action is fuzzy, and your eyelids are not about to be convinced to open.

You have the vaguest sensation of being lifted, your hair swinging slightly, indicating movement. The arms that hold you are solid and unwavering. Your throat makes the softest noise.

“Shhh.”

The sound is soft and comforting, and your head snuggles against the lull of a steady heartbeat. You begin to drift…. And then you feel a change in motion again, your body lowering and gently settling on a soft surface, the weight of bedcovers being pulled over you. You sigh as you sink into slumber.

Your body twitches as light suddenly assaults you. Your try to raise a hand to cover your face, but find your arms trapped. You roll your face into the pillow and make a pathetic whining noise.

“Damn,” you hear a whisper as the light suddenly fades. “I’m sorry, I tried not to wake you.”

“Can’t Jedi’s see in the dark?” you respond, your words muffled by the pillow.

The mattress sinks next to you, and you feel fingers through your hair. “Do you mind if I use your shower?”

“Sure, go ahead,” you say, your face still buried. “What time is it?”

“Early,” he says. “Go back to sleep. I…. I have to leave for a few days. I’m sorry. I should have told you last night.”

“No you shouldn’t,” you say.

“I just don’t want you to think that last night…. I mean, the fact that I’m darting out before dawn doesn’t mean that—“

“I thought you told me to go back to sleep,” you mumble.

You can hear the smile break across his face. “I wouldn’t leave you like this. I would stay with you if I could.” His fingers gently massage your head.

“I know,” you say. “I understand.”

He leans in and kisses the back of your head. “Last night was wonderful.” He strokes your hair. “I’ll never forget it.”

“You’d better not,” you say into the pillow.

He chuckles and musses your hair, saying, “Go back to sleep, you.”

“Mmm-hmm,” you sigh. You feel the mattress shift again and hear the bathroom door shut. The water in the shower turns on, the sound of it lulling you back to sleep.

Suddenly your head shoots off the pillow as the realization hits you that there is a naked Obi-Wan in your shower. Not just a naked Obi-Wan, but a wet and slippery one at that. Your roll around on the bed trying to free yourself from your blanket cocoon. You finally get one arm free and throw the other covers off your body. You wriggle around some more to shake the blanket loose and then kick free, tossing the blanket to the floor.

You scramble off the bed, but then stop when you hear the water shut off and the shower curtain slide open. “Shit,” you say, stomping your foot on the floor and bemoaning Obi-Wan’s lack of appreciation for long showers. You shiver when you realize how cold it is, and you dive back under the covers, trying to find the warmest spot.

A moment later, the bathroom door opens. You smile as the mattress sinks down again. “You just missed out big time, buddy,” you say as you roll onto your back.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that you need to learn to take longer showers. I was this close to ambushing you when you turned the water off,” you say.

“Hmmm…. I wonder how I could make that up to you,” he grins and then pulls himself higher up the mattress to kiss you.

“Mmmmhhh,” is your only response as his mouth takes yours. God, can he kiss…his lips sliding and teasing with perfect pressure.

“Care to join me under the covers?” you ask, licking at his lip.

He sighs. “I…. I want to…really….but….”

“You have to go,” you say.

“Yes.” He sighs again. “I’m so sorry.” He kisses you again and then says, “It’s only for a few days.” He begins to back away.

You sit up, holding the covers close to your shoulders for warmth. “That’s alright. What’s a few more days of sexual frustration in my life, right?”

His eyes narrow. “Well, we can’t have that, now can we?” he purrs, crawling back to you and kissing your harder, deeper, his tongue plundering your mouth as you whimper and fall back to the mattress, taking him with you. Suddenly, he stops and slides to the side of the bed. He stands up and throws the covers off you, and dives back down again. His skin is warm and clean, and you press your body into him as his lips assault your neck. He works his way down to your breasts, kissing and licking them in earnest. You grab onto the back of his head and arch your back, feeling his hard erection against your thigh.

You give him a slight push. He takes the cue and rolls onto his back, pulling you on top of him. His fingers slide into your hair, holding it back as you demand more kisses from him. You spread your legs and feel his arousal poking at your wetness. You slide your hips up and down, causing him to groan a little. You are nearly oblivious now to the cold air as your body quickly heats up, one of his hands still grabbing your hair and the other rubbing your back and hip.

You scoot your body down and spread your legs a little farther. With a push down, his hard cock slides inside you, moans circling through the air, your arms and legs suddenly very shaky. You rock back and forth on your hands and knees, gripping him tightly inside you as his head raises up, capturing your breast in his mouth. You bend your head back as he suckles you, arching your back to push your breasts closer to him.

Finally you rise up, your torso straight in the air, and slide up and down the length of his shaft….up and down…up and down. You feel his thighs against your back as he bends his knees, planting his feet on the mattress and pushing up into you as his hips rise off the mattress. His hands creep up your stomach to your breasts. You lean forward into his hands as they cup you and caress you, your own hands covering his to encourage his attentions. One of his hands then reaches up to cradle your cheek, and you lean your head to the side into his palm and wrap your fingers around his forearm as you continue to slowly rise and fall above him, his cock growing larger and larger inside you as your desire swirls and slips around him.

As his hands slide down your front, you lean back and bend your head all the way back, your hair tickling his knees. His hips thrust up a little higher and a little faster as you tighten around him, pulling at him and coaxing pretty noises from him. “Ooohh…. Ooohh…. Ooohh….” he moans with each thrust into you. You slide your fingers through your hair and grip it back away from your face as you shift your head forward to look down at him. His chest his heaving. His face is enraptured…vulnerable…beautiful. Your mouth drops open and you begin to whimper, quietly at first. Your vocalization grows louder as he wraps his hands around your hips and begins pulling you down on his shaft as his hips push up, his pelvis moving in fluid circles, his cock rubbing and rubbing against that hungry spot inside you.

You let go of your hair and reach behind you to dig your fingers into the tight muscles of his thighs and ride him as he guides your body until you pick up his motion and his rhythm. Then his hand slides down and his thumb strokes across your clit, sliding back and forth in time with your movements. Your body shudders at his touch, and you begin to moan as the sweet pressure builds inside and outside.

You reflexively squeeze his thighs as your pleasure increases. “Ooohh…God…” you sigh, your voice shaky. You spread your legs wider, pressing yourself into his caressing thumb and taking him deeper into you.

“Yesss….” he hisses. “Come for me…” he commands in a hoarse whisper. “Come….ooohh…baby…please….” His thumb strokes you faster. “I need….nnnngghh….”

You jerk your hips forward as your clit begins to pulse. You whine and then cry out his name as your orgasm takes you hard. His hips buck higher off the bed as he thrusts his cock deeper and faster into you, your body lurching above him and squeezing him hard. As you ride each wave, you hear his awestruck voice repeating your name over and over as he watches and feels you come…then he releases a yelp of gratitude, and you feel his orgasm fill you…hot and wet as it erupts and mixes with your own.

You feel dizzy bobbing up and down in mid-air, and you slump down onto his chest, breathing heavy and pressing your face against his firm chest. His arms embrace you tightly, his fingers playing with your hair. He sighs and slides out of you, then pulling you up and rolling you onto your back and propping himself up on his elbows above you.

His eyes examine your face for a moment. “You are making it very difficult for me to leave,” he says softly, lightly kissing your lips and your cheeks.

You smile. “I guess you’re gonna need another shower.”

He shakes his head no and takes your lips in a sweet, slow kiss. His lips then descend to your ear, and he whispers, “I don’t want to leave you.”

“I know,” you say.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright.”

His head rises and he places his forehead against yours, gently stroking your face with his fingers. “I must go.”

You nod and kiss him. “Go. I don’t want you to be late.”

He sighs and reluctantly crawls off the bed, tucking you in before he reaches for his clothes. You watch him as he gets dressed, mindlessly playing with your hair. He puts on his trousers and boots, and you smile as he carefully tucks in his shirt.

“What?” he asks, catching your expression.

“Nothing,” you say with a slight giggle.

He gives you a sideways glance and walks over to the bed, sitting at your side. He leans down to kiss you goodbye. You hold his lips to yours for several moments until he hesitantly pulls away. He grabs your hand and kisses it while you play with your hair again with your other hand.

“Stop teasing me,” he says. “I’ll miss my ship.”

You wrinkle your face at him. “What am I doing?”

“Sprawled out on your bed,” he lifts the covers and playfully peeks under, “nude,” he smiles at your laughter, “playing with your hair and giving me that coy little smile.”

You laugh again and swat at his arm. “Oh please.”

He leans down and kisses you again. “You are a temptress,” he says against your lips. “I never would have known it seeing you in your flannel pajamas…although I always was intrigued about what you were hiding under those.”

“Stop,” you cry with laughter.

He grins, “I am going to require an extreme amount of discipline to keep my mind on my duties for the next few days. Are you sure they didn’t send you just to test me?”

“No, I just have to make sure that you don’t pull a Captain Kirk on me and start jonesing after blue chicks while your away,” you say.

He chuckles and shakes his head. “I am hoping for a day when everything you say makes sense to me.”

“Good luck,” you say.

He smiles and kisses your hand again and then your lips one more time. “I will see you in a few days.”

You nod. “Be safe.”

“Of course,” he says, standing up and holding onto your hand a moment longer before releasing it. He grabs his belt and fastens it around his waist. He looks back at you and you roll to your side, watching him with a smile. He puts his hand to his head and smiles back. “Don’t do that to me.”

“Do what?”

“Slink around like that,” he says.

“I’m not slinking. I’m just getting comfortable,” you say defensively.

“You are slinking….the way your hips shifted and your shoulders….” he shakes his head. “I’m leaving. I’m really leaving.”

You laugh and wave your hand at him. “Go. Get outta here, silly boy.” Then you add quickly, “I am not slinking.”

He smiles at you over his shoulder and then opens the door and exits, closing the door behind him. “You are slinking,” he says through the door and then walks away.

You chuckle and grab the pillow behind you, holding it close and pressing your face into it to inhale his lingering scent. Your happy body stretches and sighs. Then you settle in and set your mind to keeping him in your dreams until he returns.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||