CONFESSIONS OF A TIRED PADAWAN: Part 25

by:  Emmy
Feedback to:  amariem@worldnet.att.net



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


His gaze dances across your face. Slowly he traces his fingertip around the fullness of your mouth, while his other arm rests on the couch around your backside. His other fingers come into play as they lightly caress your cheek. His fingers bend, and he gently rubs the backs of them across your forehead, as though studying and memorizing every nuance of your face.

All of this feels frighteningly new to you. Despite your frantic ministrations to him only minutes earlier, you suddenly feel like this is the beginning. You had your schoolgirl act all planned out, from the seduction to his shouts of pleasure. But now…. Now as he stares at you with eyes you’ve never seen before, as he touches you sweetly, almost reverently, as his energy surrounds you with breathtaking intensity, your act falls away…and it is just you.

His fingers slide down to rest at your temple. “Do you know what I want?” he asks.

Your mind is drunk on anticipation. “Wha--?” is all you can manage to respond.

His lips find your cheek, savoring the softness of your skin. They slowly trail back to the soft nub of your ear. His cheek rests against yours for a moment before he whispers deep in his throat, “Your surrender.”

You whimper as a tremor begins at that deepest point inside you and ripples out all the way to your skin, its smooth surface giving way to tiny bumps, each encapsulating your longing.

His head rises, and a soft smile forms on his face. He gently cups your face in his hand and leans in to place the most wondrous kiss on your lips. The kiss speaks of his soul…his heart…his desire. When he breaks away, his eyelashes flutter and his lungs gasp. He then stands, pulling his trousers up and fastening them but then removing his shirt completely and tossing it aside.

He kneels perfectly still on the floor between your feet as you slouch on the sofa. Then he places a hand on each of your stocking-clad thighs and begins to rub them lightly. He wraps his hands around your legs a little tighter and keeps stroking up and down…up and down…stopping at the tops of your stockings and barely touching your bare skin with his thumbs.

You attempt to steady your breathing as your insides begin to shake. Then his hands run up the length of your dress, rounding at your breasts – and again barely touching your bare skin at the neckline – and then retreating back down. You slowly begin to move your torso in time with his hands, pushing your chest out as his hands come to your covered breasts again, your nipples straining for contact through the fabric.

He leans back again as he brings his hands down. Gently, he lifts your foot from the floor and carefully removes your shoe, careful not to look away from your eyes for more than a moment or two. He removes your other shoe in the same fashion, placing your foot back on the floor.

Still holding your gaze, he pushes your skirt up to fully reveal your garter belts. “Do you have any idea how long I have wanted to touch you?” His voice is a hoarse whisper. He releases one stocking with practiced ease and slides it slowly down your leg, making sure to trail his fingertips over every inch of bare skin revealed to him. He removes your other stocking similarly….slowly and teasingly, his light caresses causing you to shiver.

Then he lowers his head and kisses each knee….and then each thigh. His mouth moves down to the inside of your thigh, sucking gently at your skin as he moves higher. “You are so soft,” he murmurs against you.

You breathe in shallow gasps as his mouth slowly moves higher and higher inside your thighs…alternating between each leg, retreating and climbing again, while his fingers run up your outer thighs and to your hips, lightly playing at the elastic of your underwear. He rises up again and looks into your eyes, gently spreading your legs as your mouth drops half open. His hands rest just short of where you want them to be. He smiles softly and suddenly his thumb just barely rubs at your center, and he licks his lips when he feels the wet fabric. You inhale a sharp gasp, your legs jerking wider.

Immediately, he bends down, and you watch in awe as he places a slow kiss between your legs, the heat radiating through the thin fabric of your panties. You bite your lip and moan quietly at the gentle pressure of his kisses. You feel his staggered breath against your sensitive skin, and a moment later his eyes are level with yours, and he begins to push the strap of your dress off your shoulder. His hand runs down your chest and rubs the now slightly loose fabric against your breast. He makes the tiniest noise as you whimper.

He then begins to unlace the bodice of your dress, and a nervous flash rushes through you. Having untied the bow, he loosens the lace and gently pulls down on your dress. The fabric slides over your curves, and you tighten your arms reflexively as your breasts are revealed to him, this time his mouth dropping half open with a gasp. His eyes are hungry, and your self-consciousness rises as you shift slightly on the sofa. He then kisses you tenderly. “Beautiful,” he whispers with a smile and then kisses you again. “Beautiful,” he repeats against your lips.

Your lips tremble against his as his hands lightly cup your breasts, his fingers stroking you until you moan into his mouth. You grab the back of his head, and pull him into the kiss, venturing your tongue into his mouth. He gasps and presses his body firmly against yours, the sensation of his bare chest on your breasts dissolving any last bit of hesitancy you bear. You press your body up and grab at his hips with your legs.

You unconsciously whine as he breaks from the kiss, pushing you back into the couch. He tugs at your dress as it stubbornly rests at your waist. “Zipper,” you gasp, arching your back and trying to reach for it in the crumpled mess of fabric.

“Here,” he says, reaching around your back. You twist your body slightly as he searches for it with some difficulty. Your soft giggle breaks into a laugh as he fights with the tiny zipper. He begins to laugh, “Foiled again! I can’t believe this!”

“Can’t you just whammy it or something?” you say with a chuckle.

“It does seem to have a mind of its own, doesn’t it?” he says with an amused tone. With one last tug, the zipper finally relents. “There,” he says triumphantly. “You schoolgirls are such teases.”

“Hey,” you say, swatting at him as you lean back into the couch again.

He rubs his nose to yours and grins. You lift your hips as he pulls the dress down and gives it an unceremonious toss over his shoulder. Your laughing reduces to a smile and a sigh as he looks you over. “Take your hair down,” he says in a throaty voice.

You begin the task of unbraiding your hair, the wavy locks falling carelessly around your shoulders. When you are finished, he reaches up and sinks his fingers into your tresses, winding it around his fingers. “So lovely,” he says softly, marveling at its texture. You reach up with one hand and tenderly run your fingertips up and down his cheek. He smiles and turns his head to kiss the palm of your hand.

He then looks down and releases your hair, his hands coming to rest at your hips. He looks up at you and then hooks his fingers under the elastic of your panties. You raise your hips, permitting him to remove the last of your clothing. You sit back, naked before him and twirling a lock of hair in your fingers. He looks down at your sex and licks his lips, and his hands creep up your stomach and find your breasts again. You moan and lean your head back as he caresses you slowly.

Then he leans forward and places a hungry kiss on your neck, groaning as you shudder when he rubs his thumbs over your taught nipples. You clutch at his ponytail as his lips run down your chest. You raise your head and watch as your nipple disappears into his mouth. Your back arches sharply at the wet suction. “Mmmmm….” you sigh, dropping your head back again as his tongue teases your nipple, his fingers torturing its twin.

His fingernails gently trace the curve of your stomach and hips as his mouth moves to your other breast. His hands swivel on your hips and his thumbs slide through your wetness. You arch your back farther and moan loudly, feeling his body shake against yours. He licks at your breast one last time before rising to find your eyes. He stares at you for several moments and then circles his thumb around your bundle of nerves. You moan again, and an almost-pained look covers his face as he gasps.

“Wha-- What is it?” you whisper. You look down nervously. “Did…did I kick you or something?” you ask with a sheepish grin.

He smiles and places his forehead against yours, shaking his head. “No. You…. You project your desire quite effectively,” he says.

“I’m sorry,” you say in half-delirium.

He chuckles softly. “It is nothing to apologize for.” He kisses you intently and presses his thumb into your wetness again….a little harder than is comfortable for you, and you jerk your hips back slightly. “Oh….” he sighs. “I’m sorry,” he whispers against your lips. “You’re so tender…so soft…. So…I’ll do it soft…so soft,” he whispers. “Like this,” he sighs again. You gasp as his thumb barely makes contact, leisurely circling your clit. Your mouth drops open, and your lungs release a high-pitched sigh. “And slow…like this….” His thumb makes slower, longer strokes around your clit and through your wet folds.

“Oh God,” you sigh closing your eyes and leaning your head limply against his. You had spent a great amount of time imagining his skill as a lover, but never could your daydreams compare to this…and never have you known a man who so completely understood how to touch you.

He kisses your lips sweetly before pulling away from you and kneeling down. Your eyelids pop open as his touch ceases. You look down to see him staring up at you, his hands resting on the insides of your thighs. He presses your legs open, and you shudder again as his head moves between them. His eyes command yours to look at him as he places a kiss against your curls…and another…and another. He backs off slightly and looks up. His gaze never leaves your eyes as his tongue extends, and he slowly licks your engorged flesh. You cry out as you watch and feel his hot, wet tongue tease and arouse you further.

Unable to hold your head up, it flops back against the couch as your body writhes with each caress of his tongue. His licks you with the same careful rhythm as his touch, moaning in response to your whimpers and sighs. You spread your legs farther apart and find the strength to lift your head again to watch him taste the desire that pours out of you. You press your hips forward as his tongue darts along your clit a little faster. You reach out to the side and grab the couch, pushing your whole body forward and digging your fingers into the cushion. You bring your heels off the floor and grind them into the edge of the couch. Your posture is desperate as you stretch your thigh muscles as far as you can.

His tongue is unrelenting, the pleasure building and building to the point of needing release. You suddenly grab his shoulder and push him away, breathing heavily and carelessly pressing your forehead to his as he looks up for an explanation. “Do you not wish to go higher?” he asks with some confusion.

You laugh at the formal tone of his question. “You’re good for plenty,” you say through your quick breaths. “I’m….well….not…. And it’s….it’s been a while. I don’t want this to be over yet.”

He rises and pushes you back. Hovering above you with a leer he says, “You have certain theories about Jedi and their…their skills. Allow me to prove those for you.”

You feel his finger slide around your clit, and you jerk your hips. Then you shudder a gasp as his finger slides inside you, followed by another. He pumps his fingers slowly in and out…and then slides them back in again, rubbing around inside you until a shot of pleasure shakes your body. Satisfied, his fingers slide back out of you. “You see,” he purrs with a grin. “You’re at least good for a second round...but I like to set higher goals than that.”

“I feel outmatched,” you whisper.

The grin dissipates as his face softens. “No,” he says gently. “I am just trying not to lose my head.”

“Why?” you ask.

He looks down and then back to your eyes. “You wish for me to be in control…to be strong….”

You smile. “You have my surrender, Jedi Man. Now lose your head.”

He inhales a sharp gasp and quickly descends, his tongue finding your bundle of nerves again. He moans against your sensitive flesh, the rumble reaching up inside you. He pushes one of your legs wide and pulls the other one over his shoulder.

Your body goes limp, and you whimper and whine as your pleasure builds. “Ooohh….feels so good….unnnggghh…so good….” Your head tosses restlessly from side to side, your hips keeping rhythm with his tongue. Your muscles begin to tighten with that familiar, delicious sensation – one that you haven’t properly felt for a long time.

He groans in response to your approaching climax, and his attention narrows down to just your swollen, eager nub, his tongue pulling it up to the highest possible point.

You feel yourself begin to float, the distant contractions beginning. You sob a moan as his tongue instantly matches the tempo. Every muscle in your body tenses as you anticipate what happens next…but it doesn’t. You stay there in that place you have only felt momentarily up until now….on the edge. So close….God, so close….

::Relax::

You twitch at the voice in your head. His voice.

::Feel it….enjoy it….::

Despite your best effort, you claw at the sofa cushions, desperate for release but bathing in the unspeakable pleasure he is affording you….hanging on the edge, sinking into it, writhing through it. Your breathing is shallow, and your body begins to tremble. The pleasure builds to an unbearable state, and you gasp, “O-Obi…Wan…. Please, please, please….I can’t—“ your words disappear into a loud cry as he releases his hold on your orgasm, and you come in long, hard waves, his tongue expertly moving up your center with each crest and thrust of your hips, his moans responding to your body’s fluid motion as you ride each glorious wave.

Your hips crash back down onto the couch, your mind and body buzzing, completely electric. Before you can fully open your eyes, his mouth is on yours, fierce and hungry. You whimper as he kisses you with a low growl in his throat. He pulls back and touches your face with a trembling hand, your own head fighting to remain still. He pushes wild strands of hair off your face, your skin and his glistening with sweat.

The shock from what he has done to you eventually wears off enough to allow you to form words again. You bite your lip and smile, saying, “Play fair.”

“What?” he asks with a silly expression, examining your eyes.

“Get naked with me,” you drawl, your voice delightfully low and sexy. You lick your lips and speak the words that you are safe to say under this lover’s spell, “Fuck me, Obi-Wan.”

His face shudders at your command, his desire seeping out of him and into you, an intensity of lust and emotion surging between his body and yours that allows for anything and everything without remorse or shame. He kisses your mouth, your cheek, and then sucks at your earlobe. “Oh gods…” he sighs. He nibbles at the skin under your ear. “You are a bad little girl, aren’t you,” he growls.

You give him a soft, devious chuckle in response, his words igniting a spark inside you again.

You feel him smile against your neck. “I knew it all along,” he says. His head rises, and he pokes his nose against yours. “And you have completely bewitched me.” He kisses your lips and then prods them with his finger. “Now,” he says, “perhaps we should go back to your room.”

You shake your head and grin. “You forget where you are,” you say with a tease.

“What do you mean?”

“Honey,” you say with attitude, “this is the JH Temple, remember?” His expression still blank, you continue. “Do you really think we’d have just a plain old room with just a couch and a couple of bookcases?”

“Umm….”

“Push that button,” you say pointing toward the opposite wall.

He looks over his shoulder and then slowly gets up and walks to the wall, holding his finger over the small, discreet button the size of a doorbell.

“Go on,” you say with a mischievous grin.

He pushes it and suddenly the far wall slides open revealing a bed adorned with colorful sheets, blankets, and pillows.

“We call it the Study-and-Pounce Room,” you chuckle. “Girl’s gotta have a few tricks up her sleeve, you know.”

“Yes,” he says, “which makes it all the more difficult when you aren’t wearing any clothes.” He begins to stalk back toward you.

“Speaking of not wearing any clothes….”

He smiles and sits down next to you, bending down to remove his boots. Then he stands and slowly unfastens his pants and leisurely slides them over his hips, revealing another impressive erection. He then quickly pushes them off as you seductively bite your finger and play with your hair again. He kicks his pants aside and falls to his knees, immediately claiming your mouth in a fiery kiss. You sigh as his tongue slides along yours, and your wrap your legs around his waist. He pushes forward, pressing his hard cock into your still eager body, the heat rising furiously between you.

His arms slide under your back and suddenly you are lifted effortlessly off the couch. Before you have a chance to register that you are being moved, he carefully lays you on the bed. You release him from your legs and scoot up the mattress, swiftly tossing pillows and the bulky blankets and comforter out of your way.

He crawls up the length of your body and descends to kiss you again, your legs entwining and your hands demanding each other’s heightened arousal. His head recedes, and his mouth lands on your breast, suckling tenderly as you arch high off the mattress, stretching your arms above your head. His hands squeeze at your hips, and you wrap your legs around his waist again, pulling him closer and feeling his cock bob against your entrance.

He moans and brings his head up, whispering against your cheek, “I need you.”

“Please,” you whisper back. “Now.” Your hunger for him to fill you is immeasurable, and you slide your legs off him and spread them wide on the bed.

He sighs and holds your face in his hand, looking deep into your eyes. And then he slides into you slowly, both of you gasping at the moment of entrance. You let out a stuttered moan as he stretches you. It’s been so long…too long….

“Am I….hurting you,” he asks in a tremulous voice.

“Oh no,” you whisper shaking your head. “Ooh, Obi-Wan, please….”

He groans and closes his eyes as he buries himself completely in your tight, wet sheath. He holds still for a moment, breathing heavily against your neck as his head drops down. Then - so very slowly - he begins to move, sliding out and back in…halting for a moment and then continuing the languid rhythm. He wheezes a breath and then stutters, “You…you’re so…so tight….”

You turn your head and nibble at his ear, causing another moan to spill out his lips. You bend your knees and begin to rock your hips with him, grabbing at the small of his back as he pushes up on his arms, arching above you. As your body responds to his motion, his cock slides over and around that electric point inside you, and you cry out and throw your head back. You marvel at his beauty as you watch his tight body float and sway above you, his face awash in pleasure and his braid tickling across your breasts and chest. You run your hands up the well-formed muscles of his torso, taking extra care to tease his firm nipples with your fingers.

His hips begin to circle as he dives deeper into you, never losing contact with that pleasure point inside you. He descends onto his elbows and tangles his fingers in your hair. “Oooohhh baby….” he sighs into your mouth as his hips start to move faster. “You feel so good.”

You whimper as he kisses you and then lightly teases your lips with his tongue, encouraging your tongue out of your mouth, the tips winding around each other, your lips barely touching. He starts to groan low in his chest as your hips grind together, your body beginning to tighten around him. “Yessss….tighter…..nnnnnggghhh….”

Unintelligible mutterings escape from you as you feel the rise again…the tension…the craving…. He shifts his hips forward slightly, and his cock mercilessly stokes the fire burning all around that spot inside you. “Aaaahhh…right there…right there,” you whine.

True to his calling to serve, he holds his position, rocking you steady, thrusting deeper and hotter, a groan punctuating every plunge into your wetness, the sound of it slick and sensual.

Suddenly, the heat snaps and you cry out again as your muscles spasm around his cock, the intense pleasure reverberating throughout your body as you buck against him, his hips increasing in speed to your climax. A moment later, he shouts and you feel him erupt inside you, his body shuddering as he repeatedly thrusts his orgasm into you, his mouth dropping open and his eyes shutting as he goes inward to experience the wonder of it.

He finally collapses, and you wind your arms and legs around his still trembling body, his face buried in your neck. You lay like that for some time, embraced and joined in silence, aside from heavy breaths and whimpers. He then raises his head and looks into your eyes, lightly caressing your cheek. He kisses you slowly and tenderly until you are nearly unconscious. He smiles at your drooping eyelids and complete inability to speak. He rolls off you and reaches for the covers at the end of the bed, bringing them up over you. He lies at your side, pulling your body in close and nuzzling your hair. You rest your arm on his as it circles your waist and burrow into him as he brings his knees under yours. You sigh contentedly and drift off to sleep in the arms of your sweet knight, having finally found the place where you belong.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||