CONFESSIONS OF A TIRED PADAWAN: Part 24

by:  Emmy
Feedback to:  amariem@worldnet.att.net



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


“Crap!” you exclaim as you rifle through your clothes. “Hot monkey love requires something more than sweats and-- Ooohh myyy gaawd….” You forgot you had it. In all your angsty, moody madness, you totally forgot about it. Way back when…upon the first mention of the Naughty Schoolgirl, a deviant thought formed in your mind. Before you started getting all…all…thinky winky, as Dr. Phil would say. You’d been up late, as usual, surfing online…and you found it. The Naughty Schoolgirl Dress.

You pull it off the back hook of your closet. You had always kept it well hidden like that. You had considered wearing it for his birthday party, but then talked yourself out of it. But as you look at it now, it makes you grin from ear to ear. It’s not quite the demure white blouse with flouncy plaid skirt. What you hold in your hand is a woman’s Naughty Schoolgirl dress. It’s plaid, yes. But short, slim, sleeveless, neckline low, and laced up the front for optimum accentuation of a woman’s – not a girl’s – figure. The ultimate wanton schoolgirl jumper.

You throw off your nightgown and pull the dress over your body. A bra? Child’s play! You lace the front tight enough for support and to bump up that cleavage. Underwear? Hmmm… A thought occurs. You clamor through your dresser drawer and find the sweetest, laciest white panties ever made. “This’ll kill him,” you say.

You look through your other drawer and find your black stockings…like innocent schoolgirl tights…only not. Garter belt? Check. You pull the stockings up your legs and attach them to the belt.

You walk into the bathroom and leer at yourself. “So who rescues a Jedi, I wonder….” Hmmm….lipstick…mascara…. What about the hair? Braids, of course. Braids that dance.

Shoes…. Ah-ha! You grab your Mary Jane’s with the 3-inch chunky heel. You step in front of the full-length mirror. Mmmm… Engines revved. Ready to go.


You practice slinking as you walk down the stairs. Damn, it’s been a long time since you’ve worn these shoes. You have to figure the heels out before you make your entrance into that party room, or you’ll be “Live from New York, it’s Saturday Night.”

You stand in the doorway of the party room and look around until you spot him. God, he’s wearing black again. You’ll never harass him for wearing that every time you see him. JH sibs pass you with both words of shock and encouragement. You watch the side of his face as he obliviously makes small talk with other revelers. You stand there, waiting for him to turn and see you. He doesn’t. You chuckle as you look up at the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling. There has to be hundreds of sprigs. It’s always good to lessen the odds.

A new tactic is obviously called for here. You hold yourself straight and tall and begin to walk slowly toward him. ::Obi-Wan:: you think loudly. At least you think you’re thinking loudly. You’ve never quite tried this before. ::Obi-Wan, look at me:: He looks the other direction, and you snort. ::Turn around. Towards the door.::

He turns toward you, but there’s no look of recognition on his face. It takes a few seconds before it dawns on him. Then his eyes pop out of his head, and his mouth drops open. You smile and look above his head. Perfect.

“I caught you,” you say a few steps away from him.

“Huh?” is his stunned response.

“Under the mistletoe,” you say. As you take your final step, you grab his head and bring his lips to yours. He gasps in surprise as you give him one perfectly luscious kiss. Then you pull away, sucking his lower lip for a moment longer as he exhales a groan, and turn around and walk away…making damn sure your braids dance when you walk.

You keep a step ahead of him – but just barely – all the way out of the party room, into the hallway, and through the garden doors. As soon as you hear the door carelessly slam shut, his hands are on you, spinning you around, and he claims your mouth. His kiss is languorous but fierce. He leans you against a wall and presses his body into yours, his tongue deliciously finding its way into your mouth. You raise your knee and rub your thigh up and down his leg, and his hand grabs your hip, squeezing you tight.

You nibble lightly on his lip as he pulls away and looks at you. “Gods, what are you doing to me?” he says.

You smile coyly and bite your bottom lip. “I’ll show you.” You take him by the hand and lead him out of the garden and back into the hallway.

“Wait,” he says.

“Shhh,” you say turning quickly. “It’s too cold out there.” You turn back around and continue walking down the hall. Before you make your way up the stairs, you spot a small plate of chocolate cupcakes with red and green sprinkles. “Perfect,” you say with a smile as you make off with the plate, and lead Obi-Wan up the stairs.

Instead of stopping at your floor, you take the next flight of stairs up. “Where are we going?” he asks.

“Why? You getting worn out already?”

“No.”

“Good.” Once you get up to the third floor, you walk down to the end of the hallway and open the last door. You walk into the room and turn on the light. It’s a simple room with a sofa and a couple of comfy chairs. You shut the door and lock it.

You place your hand against his chest and push him backward to sit on the couch. You set the plate on the end table and straddle his legs. You gasp as you land on his lap and feel something very large and very hard between your legs. You look down and then laugh.

“You flatter me,” he says with a grin and a wiggle of his eyebrows. You rise back up so he can move his light saber out of the way, pulling his belt off and tossing it to the other side of the sofa.

Before you can make another move, he pulls your head down, demanding another kiss. You eagerly comply as his hands snake down your back. You can feel him growing hard between your legs as your skirt rides up, and you grind yourself into him, eliciting moans from both of you.

You break away from the kiss and lean over to grab a cupcake. He sucks at your neck, and you nearly drop the cupcake as a result. You lean your head back and oblige him, grabbing the back of his head with your other hand, as he tastes your soft skin. You whimper as his hands slide up your sides, skate over your breasts, and caress your bare chest. His fingertips graze over your shoulder and down your arm, tickling slowly at your elbow as you shiver from his delicate touch.

You finally push him back against the couch and hold the cupcake in front of him. “Cupcake,” you say with a sly grin.

“You didn’t get that out of the toilet, did you?” You wrinkle your face at him, and he smiles. “Just checking,” he quips.

You remove the gold foil wrapping, and break a piece off. You giggle as some of the sprinkles fall down the front of your dress, a dollop of frosting landing on your laced up cleavage.

“Mmmm…” Obi-Wan says. “Can I have that part first?”

“Bad boy,” you tease, shaking your head. You offer him the piece you hold in your fingers, and he opens his mouth wide as you feed him.

“It’s good,” he says. “Did you make them?”

“No,” you say. “But I can put them to good use.” You slide your finger through the frosting and then hold it up to his lips. His tongue ventures forth and licks at the tip of your finger before he sucks it into his mouth. You bite your lip and moan as your finger disappears inside his mouth, and you feel his rough, wet tongue swirling around it. Your finger slides back out of his mouth, and he kisses the tip.

He takes the cupcake out of your hand and holds it up to your mouth. You bite down on it, crumbs falling down between you. “Aw, look what a mess you’ve made,” he says.

You swat his hand, and the rest of the cupcake falls to the floor. “Your mess is worse,” you say as you swallow your piece.

“That wasn’t very nice,” he says.

“Sure it was. It means I can do this.” You take hold of his hand, and suck one chocolate covered finger into your mouth. He gasps and pushes his hips up as you slowly run your tongue up the length of his finger, closing your lips tightly around it. “See,” you say, holding his finger against your lips. “I can be nice.”

“So can I,” he purrs, leaning forward and licking the frosting off your chest with a slow, deliberate tongue. You press your hips harder into him as his lips and tongue run along the neckline of your dress. He then leans back and his hands kneed your sides as his thumbs gently massage the bodice of your dress. You press your breasts into his touch, and your body shudders.

Reluctantly, you take hold of his wrists and push his hands away. “But this is all about your needs, remember?” You lean forward and nibble at his earlobe. He chuckles and then gasps as your teeth and tongue tease the round curve of his ear and down to the tender spots on his neck. “Your naughty schoolgirl,” you purr against his neck, “what does she do for you? Hmmm?” He only moans in response as you place featherlight kisses all over his neck, inhaling his heady scent.

You find the buttons of his shirt and quickly bare his chest and stomach to your hungry gaze. You run your fingernails up his chest as he moans again and looks at you with dark, heavy eyes. You bend down and lick at his hard nipple, and he juts his chest forward. In response you gently grab the nipple between your teeth as he gasps and starts writhing his hips underneath you.

You slide your body down his legs until your knees come to rest on the floor, all the while your mouth exploring the skin of his tight stomach. You run your hand down his stomach and over the bulge in his pants, his hips popping off the sofa as you stroke him slowly, much to your pleasure. You unfasten his pants and pull them down, gasping as his hard cock jumps forward upon its release. His boots prohibit undressing him further, but you enjoy the view of him this way, body bared but clothes hanging off his arms and legs in a rather desperate fashion.

“What does she do to you?” you whisper, slowly encircling his erect cock with your fingers. His mouth falls open with a groan as your hand explores his length, your insides quivering at the thought of being filled with him. “Tell me,” you whisper, leaning forward and barely brushing your lips across the head. You teasingly run your lips along his length, gazing up at his begging eyes as you never quite take him into your mouth. He begins to whimper, and you give him the slightest break by circling the head with your tongue, backing away as his reflexes thrust forward.

“Please…” he whispers.

You smile and stretch your arms out to run your hands up his stomach and chest, twirling his braid around your fingers before bringing your hands back down. You lightly lick at his shaft again, and rub your bottom lip on it as you look up at him with innocent eyes. His face is drenched with anticipation. Finally, you take him into your mouth, sucking hard as you take him deeper.

“Oh gods,” he sighs. His hands run through your hair as you suck him harder and faster. He holds your head gently, not pushing but encouraging. He begins to groan loudly as you run your tongue tight against his length. As his vocalizations become louder, he suddenly pulls your head up away from his cock. You look up at him with questioning eyes.

“I….I want…to be inside you,” he says through ragged breaths.

“I thought we were just getting started,” you say sweetly. “But if you’re not up to round—“

“I’m good for plenty,” he says definitively.

“Well then,” you say with a grin, “what’s the problem?”

“You…you don’t have to—“

“But I want to.” You look back down to his cock, the head almost purple as it twitches toward you. You lick your lips and smile up at him before descending on him again. His hips thrust forward and his groan is raspy as he feels your wet mouth take him in. You suck him faster, forcing his moaning to a fever pitch.

“Ooohhnnnnggghhh….please…please….” he mutters on and on. His hands tangle in your hair as your mouth brings him closer and closer. Something akin to a squeal jumps out of his lungs, and then he shouts and grunts as he explodes inside your mouth, his hips convulsing uncontrollably as you dig your fingers into his flesh.

“Oh gods,” he whispers as his hips fall back to the sofa. You lick at the trails of sweat on his stomach and chest as you rise up again. You bite at the smooth skin of his neck and then bring your head up to look into his eyes.

“So….” you say in a low voice. “That’s what your schoolgirl does to you. What do you do to her?”

His eyes narrow in on you, and then suddenly your find yourself flipped over, your back sinking into the sofa as he now hovers above you. He kisses you hard and deep until he leaves you sufficiently breathless. He gently rubs his finger along your pulsing lips and purrs, “I’ve been waiting a very long time to show you.”


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||